• Gentle

7 21.88%
  • Loving

1 3.13%
  • the HBIC

14 43.75%
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Talking about some bullshit 'Claremont said she can't use her powers off earth'.

right ?? because the receipts I have show otherwise:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I loved how they immidiately defended by assuming we can't handle her having a "weakness" she never had lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    I loved how they immidiately defended by assuming we can't handle her having a "weakness" she never had lol.
    you're absolutely correct. call them out with their alternative facts.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    @Omegarogue:

1) Regarding Emma vs. Jean, I knew you were going to go with some issue where Jean has the PF to try and prove she is a stronger telepath than Emma. No Jean fan has ever been able to prevail against me in a debate between the two telepaths when Jean is limited to her own powers and not being boosted by the PF, so they start trying to claim PF feats for Jean when they see they can't win. Jean had the PF during the Morrison run, thus her big feats there don't count.

2) Where has Rogue ever been shown to be immune to Selene's touch or where has she ever overpowered it? Based off canon, if Selene and Rogue come into physical contact, Selene's life force draining touch overpowers Rogue's power stealing touch and Selene wins out. Give me a scan along with title and issue number that changes this in a contest between the two.

3) Selene actually beats Rachel unless Rachel has the Phoenix Force boosting her powers. Here are scans of Rachel's and Selene's major fight from Uncanny #184:
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/fZp5G7epmhA...LRbfF39K=s1600
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/8GFp1uG61-f...NwgYhChm=s1600
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/JZ_0-By2Wwy..._WanOz1X=s1600
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/K0uSjnF1WSp...oXNXvOQd=s1600

Then, they fight again in Uncanny X-Men #189
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/Bu3FGZU9IEr..._pC9oJ1v=s1600
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/JuZ2zzJG4v9...nVlBwNPP=s1600
    then later in that issue:
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hfekGNmcjJ...P7ZbwQtp=s1600
    Notice how the X-Men always have to save Rachel from Selene.

Then we have Uncanny X-Men 190-191 where Selene takes control of Rachel's mind again:

From Uncanny 190: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/EyzTIV672ge...PtoNx4xD=s1600
    From Uncanny 191: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/Lo6QaCn0Rmu...94bvE0kc=s1600

Selene is just too strong for Rachel.

It isn't until Rachel gets the Phoenix Force that she is finally able to defeat Selene in Uncanny X-Men #207:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/f7J8hl7rJ6N...arClfJe_=s1600
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_HHBcIMobFo...6WzP5Z0z=s1600
    1) You're wrong, Jean showed the psychic fire, but she did not have the strength Fenix, it's a fact, and she proved to be much better than Emma.

In ESONG Emma was possessed by Phoeix and Jean was not, and Jean managed to humiliate her, AGAIN.

Jean is a telepath superior to Emma, ​​Rachel too, if Rachel loses to lower telepaths like Emma (and even more inferior Selene) she is inexperienced with telepathy, but Emma herself accepted that Rachel is much more powerful than her, and Rachel it is way below Jean.

In power telepaths: Xavier> CNova> Jean = Exodus> Sinister> Rachel> Kid Omega >> Emma> Psylocke >>>>> Monet (M) = Selene, who has a very limited telepathy, and many times unusable.

2) That she was resistant to the touch of Rogue does not make Selne by chance more powerful than Anna, only resistant (and that was in the past), but in Rogue canon it is known is more dangerous and contains more energy, As you well know in UX184 Rogue was only surprised because Selene was taking her vital energy, but Rogue did not come out injured or hurt or KO in fact Rogue had the strength to break walls and rescue Rachel and Kurt, and the other circus tricks of Selene are useless against Rogue or any super strong and you know, in fact she always flees, and was very lucky that Rogue did not split her in two with her super strength.

Rogue was a girl, and she was inexperienced with her powers, besides that they were in their immature form, instead Selene is an old woman who must feed herself with energy to basically not die, and the powers of Selene have not increased on the contrary Once she looks weaker and weaker, in her most recent birth she has been humiliated and defeated by everyone, by Cable (depowered) by Gideon, in the end whenever a fight ends up being humiliated, and she would be dead again if it were not for the Blik to save her and get her out of there.

In that contact of UX184 Rogue was surprised, but in that contact that Selene was going to win? I doubt it, because Claremont showed that in that Rogue contact he was also absorbing Selne's vital energy and power template, as seen in the Genosha Saga when Rogue was shut up in his mind, one of the psyches and templates of Rogue had in his mind, in effect was SELENE, so Rogue also absorbed it, Xtreme X-Men also saw that Rogue had the power template of Selene.

If this encounter was not very traumatic for either of the two, it is because of the similar nature of that capacity

And this was with the powers of Rogue in his immature state, and already in canon he had done things more impressive than Selene and his absorption was more powerful and with fewer limits. Rogue can do the same as Selene and much much more, the Rogue absorption contains many associated powers, instead Selene only draws life force, and is not even as powerful as Rogue, since it is known that Rogue can house the heroes and more powerful villains and their energies, and can absorb 8 billion entities, and this is not their limit, instead Selene, if there is someone very powerful can not drain it.

to finish Selne is afraid of him and he can not absorb characters like Thor or Hulk, in fact, almost all the mutants have been able to withstand or get rid of their vital force drainage, instead of Rogue very few are resistant

And nowadays, the absorption capacity of Rogue has increased enormously, at least when she is in control, Selene is not compared, if today they touch each other, the most probable thing is that Selene comes out crying, or is in a coma, as it happened to Empalte when faced with Rogue, another Emplate absorbs vital force more powerful than selene, nowadays people who were resistant to the touch of Rogue are no longer because their powers have increased, example of this is Wonderman the Childrensofthevault, LEGION . people in astral form among others.

3) With Rachel, the same, Selene only defeated her when Rachel was with her low defense, and she is a very inexperienced telepat, but Rachel has defeated Selene many times, in fact sometimes Rachel had to be stopped, so that will kill Selene,

Selene just seems to have a sick obsession with Rachel, nothing more.

Selene is only a medium mutant, which is more or less complemented with witchcraft, but has not done anything really impressive or powerful, the best merit of Selene is to manipulate and run away of course, she always ends up fleeing in terror, or defeated.

Shadow King.

Storm is tricky in BP. At one level, BP is looking great and it would be awesome to have those creators putting their might behind Ororo. On the other hand, Storm's introduction to the MCU will be tricky and can't really happen for real for at least a year or two, and BP2 might already be under production by then. Plus, I kinda want a young Ororo in the MCU so she can grow into the role for a long time, and Boseman's T'Challa is already a more mature character.
    That's right, I also want a young Ororo, so that it can last a long time growing up in als movies.

And of course to Rogue, who finally with the purchase of Disney, finally be portrayed as the Rogue in the comics, and not the weeping we had Rogue fans in the movies.

At least Storm had its good moments, and decent action sequences, auqnue the mutant FOOX movies, I hate them, the truth XD.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    That's right, I also want a young Ororo, so that it can last a long time growing up in als movies.

And of course to Rogue, who finally with the purchase of Disney, finally be portrayed as the Rogue in the comics, and not the weeping we had Rogue fans in the movies.

At least Storm had its good moments, and decent action sequences, auqnue the mutant FOOX movies, I hate them, the truth XD.
    as much as storm sucked in the movies I think rogue sucked even more. I wanted 90s ms. marvel rogue and we got a poor version of xmen evolution emo rogue.

Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

Here's my two cents on XMen Gold 20:
    I love issue where she is powerless and we get to see into her as a actual character not specifically based on how power her gifts are but seeing her able to solve things another way without powers and I absolutely love seeing her kicking butt H2H. Not speaking on those specific issues where she couldn't use her powers yet Iceman and Firestar where and the other mentioned, but this issue does look promising and I will be picking it up to see Storm hopefully steal the show. I don't need to always see big feats from Storm so this will be an interesting read. I just hope its worth it if she regains her powers toward the end and really wreck things ill be happy. Seems we are delving into Storm the character not what powers she has in the upcoming issue.
    On her reboot under Disney:
    I dont want another teenage Storm as we got in Apocalypse EXCEPT if we see her as when she first appeared in Giant Sized worshiped as a goddess. I prefer they make her older llike late 20s early 30s since most of the characters in the MCU are around that age, also so we can see her appear in the next BP movie likely as an adult though. What I wanted as an extra scene after the movie (which I know wont happen) is the scene from Giant Sized XMen but not having to show her just seeing the tribes people worshiping at the altar and then we get the crackling thunder and wind, like a neat easter egg for fans.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    as much as storm sucked in the movies I think rogue sucked even more. I wanted 90s ms. marvel rogue and we got a poor version of xmen evolution emo rogue.
    Well in honor of the truth EVORogue was very powerful and showed why the absorption of energy was so powerful, and had much development as a character, but the version of the movies reeked in every way, did not walk on the battlefield, and I was always screaming and wanting to kiss Iceman, it was too sad for any Rogue XD fand, for me the Rogue version in the movies is not Rogue so I ignored it. LOL

While Storm was not the great wonder, as it was none in the horrible FOX movies, but at least have the odd funny scene with Storm, Storm fans do not have to eat alvarla.

It's good that FOX lost the rights of the mutants.

Well in honor of the truth EVORogue was very powerful and showed why the absorption of energy was so powerful, and had much development as a character, but the version of the movies reeked in every way, did not walk on the battlefield, and I was always screaming and wanting to kiss Iceman, it was too sad for any Rogue XD fand, for me the Rogue version in the movies is not Rogue so I ignored it. LOL

While Storm was not the great wonder, as it was none in the horrible FOX movies, but at least have the odd funny scene with Storm, Storm fans do not have to eat alvarla.

It's good that FOX lost the rights of the mutants.

BANNED

1) You're wrong, Jean showed the psychic fire, but she did not have the strength Fenix, it's a fact, and she proved to be much better than Emma.

In ESONG Emma was possessed by Phoeix and Jean was not, and Jean managed to humiliate her, AGAIN.

Jean is a telepath superior to Emma, ​​Rachel too, if Rachel loses to lower telepaths like Emma (and even more inferior Selene) she is inexperienced with telepathy, but Emma herself accepted that Rachel is much more powerful than her, and Rachel it is way below Jean.

In power telepaths: Xavier> CNova> Jean = Exodus> Sinister> Rachel> Kid Omega >> Emma> Psylocke >>>>> Monet (M) = Selene, who has a very limited telepathy, and many times unusable.

2) That she was resistant to the touch of Rogue does not make Selne by chance more powerful than Anna, only resistant (and that was in the past), but in Rogue canon it is known is more dangerous and contains more energy, As you well know in UX184 Rogue was only surprised because Selene was taking her vital energy, but Rogue did not come out injured or hurt or KO in fact Rogue had the strength to break walls and rescue Rachel and Kurt, and the other circus tricks of Selene are useless against Rogue or any super strong and you know, in fact she always flees, and was very lucky that Rogue did not split her in two with her super strength.

Rogue was a girl, and she was inexperienced with her powers, besides that they were in their immature form, instead Selene is an old woman who must feed herself with energy to basically not die, and the powers of Selene have not increased on the contrary Once she looks weaker and weaker, in her most recent birth she has been humiliated and defeated by everyone, by Cable (depowered) by Gideon, in the end whenever a fight ends up being humiliated, and she would be dead again if it were not for the Blik to save her and get her out of there.

In that contact of UX184 Rogue was surprised, but in that contact that Selene was going to win? I doubt it, because Claremont showed that in that Rogue contact he was also absorbing Selne's vital energy and power template, as seen in the Genosha Saga when Rogue was shut up in his mind, one of the psyches and templates of Rogue had in his mind, in effect was SELENE, so Rogue also absorbed it, Xtreme X-Men also saw that Rogue had the power template of Selene.

If this encounter was not very traumatic for either of the two, it is because of the similar nature of that capacity

And this was with the powers of Rogue in his immature state, and already in canon he had done things more impressive than Selene and his absorption was more powerful and with fewer limits. Rogue can do the same as Selene and much much more, the Rogue absorption contains many associated powers, instead Selene only draws life force, and is not even as powerful as Rogue, since it is known that Rogue can house the heroes and more powerful villains and their energies, and can absorb 8 billion entities, and this is not their limit, instead Selene, if there is someone very powerful can not drain it.

to finish Selne is afraid of him and he can not absorb characters like Thor or Hulk, in fact, almost all the mutants have been able to withstand or get rid of their vital force drainage, instead of Rogue very few are resistant

And nowadays, the absorption capacity of Rogue has increased enormously, at least when she is in control, Selene is not compared, if today they touch each other, the most probable thing is that Selene comes out crying, or is in a coma, as it happened to Empalte when faced with Rogue, another Emplate absorbs vital force more powerful than selene, nowadays people who were resistant to the touch of Rogue are no longer because their powers have increased, example of this is Wonderman the Childrensofthevault, LEGION . people in astral form among others.

3) With Rachel, the same, Selene only defeated her when Rachel was with her low defense, and she is a very inexperienced telepat, but Rachel has defeated Selene many times, in fact sometimes Rachel had to be stopped, so that will kill Selene,

Selene just seems to have a sick obsession with Rachel, nothing more.

Selene is only a medium mutant, which is more or less complemented with witchcraft, but has not done anything really impressive or powerful, the best merit of Selene is to manipulate and run away of course, she always ends up fleeing in terror, or defeated.

1) Jean very much did have the Phoenix Force during Morrison's run, hence in New X-Men #139, when she confronted Emma about Scott's psychic affair, she said, now its just "you, me, and the Phoenix!" In other words there were three entities in the room.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/6Rmi1UMjPPu...b1hyonPR=s1600

Okay, so you're wrong. Jean was possessed by the PF.

2) Phoenix Endsong doesn't count because when Emma had just a fraction of the PF, she could not contain it since she was not a suitable host for the PF. However, when AvX came along, it changed things because Emma, along with everybody else, could now serve as host to the PF and she ended up possessing half of it for part of that story arc without any problems whatsoever. Also, Jean was connected to the PF in the White Hot Room in Endsong, hence she told the PF, "You are me." The PF and Jean are clearly two different characters (one being a mutant and the other being a cosmic abstract being), but they were bonded together in Jean's death since she was, again, in the White Hot Room.

3) Jean is a joke compared to Exodus as has been shown every single time they have crossed each other's path when he chose to fight. He has humiliated her without exerting any effort whatsoever. Emma, on the other hand, was able to stalemate Exodus in a psychic duel.

4) Selene can devour the spirit realm if she absorbs enough human life force to boost her powers. That's much more powerful than some 8 billion humans. The spirit realm would be something akin to the Astral Plane, I would think. Heck, it may even be the Astral Plane. Selene>>>Rogue.

5) Selene was killing Rogue in Uncanny #184. Xavier had to intervene and save Rogue's life by psychically attacking Selene's mind to drive her away from Rogue. Why don't you post the scan of that for everyone to see? Rogue didn't absorb squat from Selene. She specifically said that she should be absorbing Selene, but instead the reverse was happening as Selene was draining her life.

6) Where did you get that Selene could not drain the life force of people like Hulk or Thor? Have you ever seen her try? I haven't. Not only that, but Enchantress, a fellow Asgardian to Thor, bowed before Selene. There is no doubt in my mind that Selene could feast on the life force of Thor. You do realize, don't know, that Selene is also known as the "Demon Huntress", right? In other words, she can feed on the life force of mystical creatures like demons, hence the "huntress" thing.

7) Show me Emplate absorbing enough life force and transcending like Selene did on Necrosha.

8) In that scan where "Selene" had the tentacles, that wasn't actually Selene, but Amara. Selene had cast a spell on Amara to switch their physical appearances and the spell tricked Kulan Gath. He captured the wrong "Selene". So, once more, insert quarter and try again.

9) Regarding Selene's telepathy, her showings are inconsistent. While never in the category with Emma, in some stories the Black Queen is shown to be quite a powerful psi. We've seen her telepathically cut people off from their powers, we know that she can throw mind blasts, she can mind control, etc. She has the full range of telepathic abilities.
    Last edited by rutog98; 01-12-2018 at 10:33 PM.

BANNED

We must ensure that this movie makes a ton of money so Storm can get her own solo too!!

Indeed. BP movie broke records for advance tickeTs.

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    1) Jean very much did have the Phoenix Force during Morrison's run, hence in New X-Men #139, when she confronted Emma about Scott's psychic affair, she said, now its just "you, me, and the Phoenix!" In other words there were three entities in the room.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/6Rmi1UMjPPu...b1hyonPR=s1600

Okay, so you're wrong. Jean was possessed by the PF.

2) Phoenix Endsong doesn't count because when Emma had just a fraction of the PF, she could not contain it since she was not a suitable host for the PF. However, when AvX came along, it changed things because Emma, along with everybody else, could now serve as host to the PF and she ended up possessing half of it for part of that story arc without any problems whatsoever. Also, Jean was connected to the PF in the White Hot Room in Endsong, hence she told the PF, "You are me." The PF and Jean are clearly two different characters (one being a mutant and the other being a cosmic abstract being), but they were bonded together in Jean's death since she was, again, in the White Hot Room.

3) Jean is a joke compared to Exodus as has been shown every single time they have crossed each other's path when he chose to fight. He has humiliated her without exerting any effort whatsoever. Emma, on the other hand, was able to stalemate Exodus in a psychic duel.

4) Selene can devour the spirit realm if she absorbs enough human life force to boost her powers. That's much more powerful than some 8 billion humans. The spirit realm would be something akin to the Astral Plane, I would think. Heck, it may even be the Astral Plane. Selene>>>Rogue.

5) Selene was killing Rogue in Uncanny #184. Xavier had to intervene and save Rogue's life by psychically attacking Selene's mind to drive her away from Rogue. Why don't you post the scan of that for everyone to see? Rogue didn't absorb squat from Selene. She specifically said that she should be absorbing Selene, but instead the reverse was happening as Selene was draining her life.

6) Where did you get that Selene could not drain the life force of people like Hulk or Thor? Have you ever seen her try? I haven't. Not only that, but Enchantress, a fellow Asgardian to Thor, bowed before Selene. There is no doubt in my mind that Selene could feast on the life force of Thor. You do realize, don't know, that Selene is also known as the "Demon Huntress", right? In other words, she can feed on the life force of mystical creatures like demons, hence the "huntress" thing.

7) Show me Emplate absorbing enough life force and transcending like Selene did on Necrosha.

8) In that scan where "Selene" had the tentacles, that wasn't actually Selene, but Amara. Selene had cast a spell on Amara to switch their physical appearances and the spell tricked Kulan Gath. He captured the wrong "Selene". So, once more, insert quarter and try again.

9) Regarding Selene's telepathy, her showings are inconsistent. While never in the category with Emma, in some stories the Black Queen is shown to be quite a powerful psi. We've seen her telepathically cut people off from their powers, we know that she can throw mind blasts, she can mind control, etc. She has the full range of telepathic abilities.

1) It is an ambiguous case, but Jean seemed to have a mental disorder during Morrison's career, if the P.F were with her in the first place she would not have died, so no, she did not have the P.F.

2) The horrible AvX does not interest me the question is Jean can dominate the PF and humiliate Emma even as Phoenix host, good try but no.

3) In telepathy Exodus and Jean are very even, Emma is inferior to both, in fact Emma is inferior to Rachel, lives with it.

Emma is only well trained, but she is not a telepath of the strong ams, at least they have several before her, even Rachel, Jean 24x7 would win Emma, ​​in fact Emma was in a coma once for Jean, well she already several times He has stayed at Coma.

Emma is useless to scan minds of powerful characters with psychic powers such as Rachel or Legion, in both cases she had to call Rogue to get their minds popped. Because Emma was a complete failure, in something that is supposed to be her specialty.

Jean affects the mind of Hulk, something that neither Xavier, and much less Emma can do.

Jean >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Emma

And now with his return we can have more material of this.

4) Selene had the theory that she could do that, but like most of her plans, she fails, I doubt that she could contain that power, when her draining of life the mutants have been able to bear it or let go of it.

Rogue instead absorbs 8 billion entities, and the power of all the avengers and other heroes of the planet, stopping along with Sentry to a Celestial.

Actually Selene has not even absorbed a million souls, so let's not jump to billions lol.

In fact, Rogue >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Selene.

5) Hajajajaja Selene was not killing anyone, Rogue was not even KO the only unconscious were Kurt and Rachel, Rogue was just surprised because nothing was happening and Selene was draining her, but Selene was lucky that Rogue did not hit her, because if not bye.

And as I told you how you do not know anything about the character, in that encounter, Rogue also absorbed it, because in genosha it was seen that Rogue copied Selene's psyche and power template, and again this was seen in Xmen xtreme.

And the selene circus tricks like animating objects and their low pyroquienesis are not against super strong, selene has several abilities but they are all of medium to low level, only the draining of vital force is good, and in that there are better and more complete, such as Rogue or Emplate.

You know well that Selene does not have any high feat of power, much less to compete with Rogue.

6) Selene can not with Thor and much less with Hulk do not make illusions, Selene always chooses to flee, if she meets those she simply faints. Selene has tried to drain the Hulk and failed, the same would happen with Thor.

7) Emplate has enough feats of power, many more than Selene, in Necrosha Selene failure and it did not look so powerful, emplate drainage if it is powerful, at least the mutants can not get rid of it, instead with Selene they are quite resistant to this.

8) My mistake look for it fast, but Selene has terror of Kula Gath.

9) Selene is one of the poorest and weak telepaths should not even be taken into account as one, is very limited, something similar as with Monet in the telepathic field, but of course Monet is stronger physically if they fight for sure Selene ends up defeated she can not with super strong.

Again and to finish the most recent appearance Selene showed that it is a total failure as an enemy and nothing powerful.

1) His animation of inanimate objects, proved to be once again a failure, Cable depowered LOngshot and Shatterstar managed to get loose and complicate Selene.

2) Longshot could easily cut his drain and push Selene face to face as if nothing, to get him away from him.

3) cable the humilia with a simple plasma weapon and a shot I left it wrong and Selene was terrified, I left all bloodied and begging for mercy, I know that Cable was not there to kill her, but to find out who had killed (again ) to Candra.

4) Gideon gave Selene the beating of his life, and she was about to die, that if it was not because he told Blink to take them out of there Selene would already be dead dead.

Then she rushes to plead with the Cable team to help Gideon kill something that she fails terribly.

And you consider it a mutant of the most powerful ??? please, it does not even reach the level of Polaris or Dust.

In Change Rogue is tired of saving the planet to stop a celestial, and with her touch defeat the strongest beings of the unvierso marvel, among them Hulks Gods and beings of cosmic level, Selene ??? to if it is defeated by Gideon, and before by Cable depowered and Longshot XD.

I still remember that they had her in a dungeon in HFC lol, or as Trevor Ftsroy tortured her, TF that someone from Bishop's level could finish him without using his powers lol.

Open a thread to talk about the level of Selene and its failures, or rather as it runs away. this is the thread of appreciation of Storm, if you want to go to Selene, to continue discussing, but as it is so unimportant, and has nothing impenetrating in its history I doubt you have one.

Last edited by Omegarogue; 01-13-2018 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Indeed. BP movie broke records for advance tickeTs.
    And following the theme of the thread, what good, and Storm is ruled out to make a cameo at least? I would like to see it.

I think most hardcore Storm fans are not pleased by her presentation in the films, but I will concede that Rogue and Cyclops had it even worse.

Remember, the film X1 preceded X-Men Evolution by several months, and I would imagine the showrunners were aware of the movie direction/content when they were developing their content. So Evolution Rogue was more an interpretation of movie Rogue, not visa versa.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

On her reboot under Disney:
    I dont want another teenage Storm as we got in Apocalypse EXCEPT if we see her as when she first appeared in Giant Sized worshiped as a goddess. I prefer they make her older llike late 20s early 30s since most of the characters in the MCU are around that age, also so we can see her appear in the next BP movie likely as an adult though. What I wanted as an extra scene after the movie (which I know wont happen) is the scene from Giant Sized XMen but not having to show her just seeing the tribes people worshiping at the altar and then we get the crackling thunder and wind, like a neat easter egg for fans.
    Here's the thing, the old guard of the MCU(Iron Man, Cap, Thor, etc) can't have much more steam left in them(the actors). Most of their contracts will be finishing with Avengers 3/4, and I doubt Disney/Marvel wants to renegotiate new, huge fees for them now, when they just got a ton of new characters back into the fold. The MCU needs new blood to take them into the next decade and beyond, and that's where Spider-Man, the X-Men and the FF come in. I would prefer the X-Men be cast more like college aged (late teens-early 20's), which would line them up with Spider-Man(who is about the same age as the 05 for example), and allow them to make movies for quite some time to come(and we can see them grow up from youngsters being trained in the Danger Room to mature, effective heroes over the course of time). Capt. Marvel(actress is already 28) and Black Panther(actor is already 41) can be the more elder statesmen of the heroes, along with Dr. Strange(actor is 41); and I would cast Xavier(and Reed) more in line with them(early to mid 40's), and keep the X-Men a decade and half younger.

That doesn't make for a great T'Challa/Ororo match, but I would prefer to see Storm as a mutant hero saving the whole world and becoming leader of the X-Men for many films than just have her be the young trophy wife in Black Panther for a movie or two(if you cast Ororo to match T'Challa, a 40 year old Storm just isn't as interesting, and we'll miss seeing her grow into her powers and her position as a leader). If they had already had the X-Men rights and Lupita was cast as Ororo instead of Nakia, and was being introduced as a goddess-queen in this first BP movie, that would be one thing, but the BP train is already moving and Storm isn't on it. At the end of the day, the X-Men are better as a stand in for the disenfranchised youth.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!