Page 20 of 148 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Man, going to be a looong season for the Bills.

Allen was forced in way before they wanted really. I brought it up days ago , the original idea was to get his offensive line fixed and get better guys at WR. Instead well...that fell through as the Bills were idiots and traded away McCarron due to a preseason and Peterman was complete garbage.

I feel for Josh Allen here . He should be sitting awhile longer til things are fixed.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

How bad was it for the Buffalo Bills today ....well at halftime a player abruptly decided to retire outta nowhere and quit on his team there. CB Vontae Davis decided after 6 quarters of play for the Bills he was done for good. It stunned his team and Lorenzo Alexander called it completely disrespectful to do to everyone. That he had never seen it done before.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Dolphins did not look bad. Tannerhill still holds the ball too long, but they have some mojo.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Brady has 9+ minutes , he's down by 11. Can he pull it off ? The Jaguars pass rush has been in his face almost all day. So bad that in one play Brady did a QB bootleg. Which Romo brought up is rarely done by them. The Jaguars are fighting to hold on and at one point it was 24-3 before Brady drove for 10 points.

Jags take it to the house again, looks like they got this one.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Jags take it to the house again, looks like they got this one.
    Or maybe not.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Romo did bring up a big point , the Patriots are missing a downfield threat for Brady to work with. Its clear if a team like Jacksonville doubles Gronkowski he's just a normal TE and the other guys aren't stretching the field. Dorsett and Hogan aren't field stretching WR's.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Or maybe not.
    Quick score eh? Should've known.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Now it looks over. And though only week two, at least for now, Miami leads the division.

NFL tidbits....

- Arizona suffered its worse loss in years. The team was shut out 34-0 by the LA Rams today and the offense looked so inept its scary. Thus far in 2 games the Cardinals offense has scored only 6 points and allowed 58 points.

- Matt Vrabel and Frank Reich won their 1st games as head coaches today.

Inexplicably the Broncos are up 20-19 with 6 seconds left. I'll give the team this over what they didn't have last year: fight, heart, and adjustments. I mean, its the Raiders not the Patriots, but at the same time Denver could go down 1 point to any team last year and that would be all she wrote, much less be behind for literally the entire game and win in the final seconds.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 09-16-2018 at 04:34 PM.

Ryan Fitzpatrick rocked his Conner McGregor look at a press conference which had everyone laugh . In a clip he jokes he borrowed it from DeSean Jackson.

Its like he stepped right out of the drug deal scene in Boogie Nights.

The Giants gave up their chance for their next generation QB for a running back that would help them "win it all now" with Eli.
    What a joke, the way they are playing, they might get another top pick next draft. Wonder if there will be a good QB class next year?
    Last edited by Kirby101; 09-16-2018 at 07:14 PM.

BANNED

Raiders had another second half collapse. Gruden can’t point his finger at Carr this time.