Page 92 of 121 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1811
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I think Namor is referenced in Iron Man 2 on that hot spot screen that showed places like Wakanka and Hulk tearing up the college.

EDIT: Yup! Namor was referenced in IM2.

Thank you for the info.
    I am going to re-watch the Iron Man 2 movie,i did not remembered that scene.Cool that now there is already two possible references to Namor in the MCU.

I don't accept that the Hulk's right arm is permanently damaged. Hulk's healing simply takes time. Could be months, could be years. As long as the gamma power is surging within (and helped with a gamma chamber bath every now and then), the healing can slowly take place. physical therapy wouldn't hurt either.

https://www.cbr.com/joe-russo-confirms-hulk-arm-injury/

Isn't bucky still technically a fugitive?

T'challa took him ot Wakanda and steve mentioned they would come for him if they found out he was there.

Since then... he's been in Wakanda or been dusted or fighting in a war.

Probably not the best person to give the shield too
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Isn't bucky still technically a fugitive?

T'challa took him ot Wakanda and steve mentioned they would come for him if they found out he was there.

Since then... he's been in Wakanda or been dusted or fighting in a war.

Probably not the best person to give the shield too
    Sam is technically a fugitive too. The films likely wont address it but Im sure everyone involved in that final fight with Thanos will get a pardon to explain why they are free

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Sam is technically a fugitive too. The films likely wont address it but Im sure everyone involved in that final fight with Thanos will get a pardon to explain why they are free
    Sam is a fugitive because of the Accords though

Bucky was? is? wanted for more.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Bucky was wanted for the crimes that Zemo committed and they have him in custody. Bucky trip to Wakanda was to undo his Hydra brainwashing and keep him away from Tony. Bucky should be exonerated of his crimes from Civil War.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I don't accept that the Hulk's right arm is permanently damaged. Hulk's healing simply takes time. Could be months, could be years. As long as the gamma power is surging within (and helped with a gamma chamber bath every now and then), the healing can slowly take place. physical therapy wouldn't hurt either.

https://www.cbr.com/joe-russo-confirms-hulk-arm-injury/
    Permanently just means until it is reversed.

Welcome to Comic Books 101
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Extraordinary Member

As for the accords - you see Ross at Stark's funeral, and there is a noticeable lack of his agents trying to arrest Cap, Sam, Scott, etc.

Politically, nobody is going to try and arrest the people who literally just saved half the people on the planet and lost some of their own doing it.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

I think the Russos stated that Betty Ross was part of the snap as well, so perhaps Ross was greatful. Although he didn't bother to do anything about Widow or Cap in the five years either and they seemed to both be fairly public with Natasha running the compound and Cap showing up in New York etc. (Hawkeye of course, probably wouldn't have been caught anyway).
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Question about Nebula. Her past self was killed, how did her future version survive?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    Question about Nebula. Her past self was killed, how did her future version survive?
    2014 Nebula present became her past and the future became her present.

Different timeline. Thats gonna be the goto explanation for anything that might not make sense

I wonder will the world's governments get more reactionary even after the reversal of the Great Vanishing. Since the Avengers/metas/enhanced folks were involved, will they collectively get the blame, despite the efforts of the Avengers team?
    General Ross likely still has influence as Secretary of State. We'll see. And there was never a final conversation with he and Hulk. Oh well.

Extraordinary Member

As I understand it. She killed her past self in the present, so it really wasn't her past self at the time. Kinda like her present self killing her present self. But there were 2 versions of herself so she survived. Now if she were to kill her past self in the past she should have died.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 05-07-2019 at 08:01 AM.