Page 52 of 94 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    I've been meaning to check it out as well. The art looks amazing. By Jimenez?

So is Wally a Titan or a JLA'er in there?
    He was on both, it played into the plot of the series. Wally struggling with being on both teams and everything that went along with them.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    I also thought it made sense for him to be on BOTH teams.
    Titans was meeting up and working with family while JLA was the suit & tie gig working with colleagues .
    I was bummed when he gave his slot on the Titans to Jesse. (I do love the character though)
    But her Q costume was eye bleedingly awful!
    I loved Jesse in Titans, that was really my first introduction to her. Her first costume design was so good and then they go and ruin her design and character in the later half of the series. So disappointing.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I loved Jesse in Titans, that was really my first introduction to her. Her first costume design was so good and then they go and ruin her design and character in the later half of the series. So disappointing.
    I can't picture it right now. Worse than what they gave her in Flash: Rebirth (2009)? Because that was terrible, imho.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    AND they got the eye colour right!!
    This!

It peeves me no end when they get colors wrong. (Which is why I despise what they did to Movie Aquaman. Can you imagine a blond Bruce Wayne or Clark Kent? That wrong. I can, however, kind of forgive when they messed up Wally's coloring early one with the blue eyes because they if DC was anything back then like my employer is now then communication is/was non-existent!

Businesses? Guidelines are your friend.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

I liked Jesse the best when she first appeared in Waid's run with the jacket. It was exciting to have a female Flash(Who wasn't crazy) and was cool. Plus I know the jacket look was very 90's but I still loved it.
    jesse1.jpg
    Her later look was also pretty good.
    JesseQuick.jpg

But I didn't really care for her in the Grayson's Titan's. Although her costume was ok. But her as Liberty Belle was interesting and finally her in the Johhny Quick outfit was a great back to basics.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

I liked Jesse the best when she first appeared in Waid's run with the jacket. It was exciting to have a female Flash(Who wasn't crazy) and was cool. Plus I know the jacket look was very 90's but I still loved it.
    She originally appeared in the 1992-1993 Justice Society of America series by Len Strazewski and Mike Parobeck.

She then became a member of a group called "The Conglomerate" (as seen in Justice League Quarterly).

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    She originally appeared in the 1992-1993 Justice Society of America series by Len Strazewski and Mike Parobeck.

She then became a member of a group called "The Conglomerate" (as seen in Justice League Quarterly).
    Cool. I knew about Jesse's first appearance but I did not know about her in JLQ. Will have to check it out now. Thanks.

The Conglomerate huh? who else was in there?

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Cool. I knew about Jesse's first appearance but I did not know about her in JLQ. Will have to check it out now. Thanks.

The Conglomerate huh? who else was in there?
    Well, originally they were a team that was formed by Maxwell Lord's ex-wife back in the days when Lord was still affiliated with the JL (before DC made him a total bad guy).

The first group included Booster Gold and Gypsy.

They made a few other appearances in the 1990s. The version where Jesse was a member also included Nuklon (later Atom Smasher).
    Last edited by MajorHoy; 11-13-2018 at 08:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Well, originally they were a team that was formed by Maxwell Lord's ex-wife back in the days when Lord was still affiliated with the JL (before DC made him a total bad guy).

The first group included Booster Gold and Gypsy.

They made a few other appearances in the 1990s. The version where Jesse was a member also included Nuklon (later Atom Smasher).
    LOL!!! That cover is freaking hilarious. One of the best covers ive ever seen. Love Power girls expression. MM and Guy Gardner looking confused. Batman's face covered up. And is Wally sleeping???

Now I gotta check it out. Looks like an interesting cast as well.

Loved these inner Wally monologues.

QVbkNrZ.jpg

Edit:Anyone know how to upload images without them shrinking to a size only Ray Palmer could read?
    Last edited by WallyWestFlash; 11-13-2018 at 03:30 PM.

LOL!!! That cover is freaking hilarious. One of the best covers ive ever seen. Love Power girls expression. MM and Guy Gardner looking confused. Batman's face covered up. And is Wally sleeping???

Now I gotta check it out. Looks like an interesting cast as well.
    Wally is either sleeping or checking out someones butt.
    I have no beef with Vegans

Quote Originally Posted by upgrayedd View Post
    Wally is either sleeping or checking out someones butt.
    That makes a lot more sense actually lol. Can't believe I didn't see that.

I would have guessed he would be checking out Power girl but she is standing behind Wally.

flash_2.jpg
    Wish we would have gotten this game.

flash_2.jpg
    Wish we would have gotten this game.
    Yeah I want more Superhero games. It feels like there used to be one every other year now only every once and a while.

Yeah I want more Superhero games. It feels like there used to be one every other year now only every once and a while.
    Definitely. They used to come out with one together with each super hero movie. Too bad they stopped that. They weren't always good but I liked them.

Now all we got is Injutice 2 and Spider man. And the DC Lego games as well.