Page 320 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322323324330370420820 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 16893

Hm..does Asha have a energy signature Falcon? I was thinking of Karine tracking them down to interact and its a minor quirk to bring up. She's an android, but also seems to have been a divine being or at least hinted along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    I've had some fiery games with Zenyatta tonight. As in, bursting down Reaper, bum rushing Bastion sort of fiery.
    Truly your conversation with Ishtar has sparked the fire of your soul.

---

Also Cleric, out of curiosity, what IS Nunlil's PL ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Incredible Member

If Ishtar asked Chuan to treat Nunlil, he would. But man, would he be reluctant to.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion Reaver View Post
    Hm..does Asha have a energy signature Falcon? I was thinking of Karine tracking them down to interact and its a minor quirk to bring up. She's an android, but also seems to have been a divine being or at least hinted along those lines.
    Replied via PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    If Ishtar asked Chuan to treat Nunlil, he would. But man, would he be reluctant to.
    Way things rolled out post fight, she'd ask Slak, or Jinzi.

Everyone else has gone off to do their own thing (like Chuan), or can't heal.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Hey Falcon, I know Asha'rah did her "Cuz I'm Enlightened" exit, but did you want a response from Ishtar, or would you like to leave it be?

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

I'll respond when I get up.

But when I get to it, is Held getting Ishtars shards the type of thing I should write myself, or is it going to get wierd, and you're going to need to work with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I'll respond when I get up.

But when I get to it, is Held getting Ishtars shards the type of thing I should write myself, or is it going to get wierd, and you're going to need to work with me?
    I'll fire off a PM tonight about a thing or two for you in the morning, otherwise it's on you.

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Totoma: HIT ME

Ishtar: No, I'll split.
    *Background Etrina laughing*

Retired Overlord

Ishtar would actually attempt to PK if she did.
    Etrina: Wait! Wait! I'm sure there is a much less violent alternative to this.......See....if I just feed her a bottle of ipecac then she'll just

Everyone: OH GOD NO!!

*30 seconds later, vomit is erupting up onto the streets from an overflowing geofront.*

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    *Background Etrina laughing*
    She best laugh herself all the way to Disappointment Valley.

Ishtar got herself her own prisoner, but she's attractive and nearly murdered everyone ! All Etrina's got is an old stanky dude in a jar.

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

"Well, I said I'd get the sword so ... Erosa, I'll need to penetrate you."
    Erosa: *Blush* But.....that Erosa job....

Retired Overlord

She best laugh herself all the way to Disappointment Valley.

Ishtar got herself her own prisoner, but she's attractive and nearly murdered everyone ! All Etrina's got is an old stanky dude in a jar.
    Yeah....well.....just you wait til we fight another hot villian.....Etrina will be the jailer to the sexy damned. They'll be blackjack(Arrested the dealer) and hookers(Arrested the hookers)

Retired Overlord

...and speaking of that guy.....really need to get Etrina to have a word with him soon.

Yeah....well.....just you wait til we fight another hot villian.....Etrina will be the jailer to the sexy damned. They'll be blackjack(Arrested the dealer) and hookers(Arrested the hookers)
    ...and speaking of that guy.....really need to get Etrina to have a word with him soon.
    Etrina: come out so we can words.

Vitalmancer: no you'll just feed me to that ... Thing.

Erosa: gao, blue horn not that bad

Arx Inosaan