Page 909 of 929 FirstFirst ... 409809859899905906907908909910911912913919 ... LastLast
Results 13,621 to 13,635 of 13927

Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post

Who knows when next we'll see the type of comradery and bond that Superman and Wonder Woman had for decades return when we have Batman fanboys running DC? Somebody stated that Rebirth was a 'mean-spirited gimmickry' and I honestly cannot disagree. It is blatantly obvious in the effort and extent taken to undermine SMWW's romantic relationship and even their post-crisis bond. It is said that pride comes before the fall. So after all the gimmickry, revisionist history, and propaganda we shall see where DC stands a year or three from now.

Nevertheless, I am currently enjoying SMWW fanfics. There are some incredibly talented writers in this fandom and I couldn't be more thrilled.
    I am not someone who wishes bad luck to anyone, but considering how DC has treated us SMWW fans after Rebirth I hope that in a short time they will see the big **** they have done and have to restart once more . at the moment it seems that they should realize it taking into account how the sales numbers have fallen. but what if it causes me much anger of the current team of Rebirth is that it seems that SMWW is taboo, I mean you can not say anything good about SMWW and Clois is holy and untouchable, but by the other way, they have Batcat (about to get married by the way) and WW/ST but don't mind at all insinuate Woderbat (in a way not subtle and disrespectful to the characters).

may not currently have much of part of DC, but yes, the fans do a great and wonderful job with great fanficts and beautiful fanart and these allow us to still enjoy this great couple.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    I love this! with Batman as in Kingdom Come!
    Last edited by JeisonWolf; 06-09-2018 at 01:32 PM.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post
    By Eduardo Francisco
    This is a beautiful piece of art.

Chad Welch's art in honor of his marriage...

https://twitter.com/ChadWelch/status...39197030580225

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    I am not someone who wishes bad luck to anyone, but considering how DC has treated us SMWW fans after Rebirth I hope that in a short time they will see the big **** they have done and have to restart once more . at the moment it seems that they should realize it taking into account how the sales numbers have fallen. but what if it causes me much anger of the current team of Rebirth is that it seems that SMWW is taboo, I mean you can not say anything good about SMWW and Clois is holy and untouchable, but by the other way, they have Batcat (about to get married by the way) and WW/ST but don't mind at all insinuate Woderbat (in a way not subtle and disrespectful to the characters).
    This is the pick and choose nature of Rebirth which is more evident with the Superman-related stuff.
    They talk about re-introducing missing characters and highlighting the relationships between the characters, while for Superman, you have Kon-El erased from continuity, and Kal's relationships outside his family nucleus became completely non-existent.
    They've their own way to honoring the past and celebrate the heroes.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 06-11-2018 at 04:07 PM.

All these new imprints...where's the one that will actually sell, DC?
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post

Chad Welch's art in honor of his marriage...

https://twitter.com/ChadWelch/status...39197030580225

This is beautiful! Apparently the original post has been deleted from twitter and my curious mind can only hazard a guess as to why.

Hope you're all having a Super Wonderful start to the work week/school week or just week. These goodies were posted on twitter.

IMG_2620.jpg

IMG_2621.jpg

IMG_2622.jpg