Page 30 of 432 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    It was confirmed that Jean and Bishop had sex though. And she still has the memories of it. So even if it wasn't real as in her real feelings, it was real as in that it happened...
    It wasn't her though. That's creepy and not really to be celebrated. I'm down to see Jean go at Bishop or Wolverine, but only if she has a choice and has her mind. Lots of stuff happens when people are unaware or can't make a choice. That is not the same as willfully and knowingly having sex. It's a huge difference.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Is Jean aware of Beast's antics in Terra Verde?
    Beast really is in trouble with Jean.
    I thought at the start of this series that the drama was going to be Jean/Beast vs Wolverine/Domino.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 01-29-2020 at 08:05 PM.

It was confirmed that Jean and Bishop had sex though. And she still has the memories of it. So even if it wasn't real as in her real feelings, it was real as in that it happened...
    We just saw that Jean had her shirt off so technically we are not sure exactly what went down lol
    I do like Bishop a lot but Age of X-man just reduced Jean to being about relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I thought at the start of this series that the drama was going to be Jean/Beast vs Wolverine/Domino.
    clearly the conflict will be Jean/Beast, maybe Quentin/Wolverine

Jean already done with Beast patronizing

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Jean will be mad Beast manipulated her into disintegrating the plant people. And that he ended up creating what he told her she would prevent

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Jean will be mad Beast manipulated her into disintegrating the plant people. And that he ended up creating what he told her she would prevent
    Lol Beast. Making everything worse even if his intentions are the best

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    It wasn't her though. That's creepy and not really to be celebrated. I'm down to see Jean go at Bishop or Wolverine, but only if she has a choice and has her mind. Lots of stuff happens when people are unaware or can't make a choice. That is not the same as willfully and knowingly having sex. It's a huge difference.
    The problem is that they were living different lives and circumstances, but the core of the characters were there; So they couldn't full consent,
    And I doubt any writer gonna reference it, after they got out it was like it never happened.

I think they should had give Bishop and Jean a real play instead of AU event that 5 people read.
    Instead of playing the same relationships all over again
    Last edited by spirit2011; 01-29-2020 at 08:35 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Even as a passionate shipper. Sometimes it is tiring the importance that topic gets, like it is the most important thing about her character who is/will/won't sleep with her or with how many people. It feels low to me, reducing the character to that.
    She is the same person with/without, with one, none or many. Not better or worse.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 01-30-2020 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    It's a really odd situation cause it's not like Nate made her do it. He was actually very opposed to it and brainwashed her so she would forget and stop...

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    We just saw that Jean had her shirt off so technically we are not sure exactly what went down lol
    I do like Bishop a lot but Age of X-man just reduced Jean to being about relationships.
    Nah, they were shown in bed after the act and everything.

It's a really odd situation cause it's not like Nate made her do it. He was actually very opposed to it and brainwashed her so she would forget and stop...

Nah, they were shown in bed after the act and everything.
    And again you could tell Jean had her shirt off so unclear how far they went. Go look for yourself. But it is implied they went all the way but again by the full evidence it is not clear since Bishop began to feel guilt.

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    You speciest!!! I'm glad someone besides us caught the leg issue before print.
    If Jean chose to walk around Krakoa wearing that in her off time, I'd love it! Wearing it into battle? The 60s are over, darling. I will say that those sexy boots are the best part of that costume.
    Actually you guys here can take the credit lol. I saw the cover posted in a group I’m in and asked if anyone saw the third leg. They were like no,but one guy did and he figured since it was being discussed elsewhere brought it to the store owner’s attention. Then it got fixed

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    Actually you guys here can take the credit lol. I saw the cover posted in a group I’m in and asked if anyone saw the third leg. They were like no,but one guy did and he figured since it was being discussed elsewhere brought it to the store owner’s attention. Then it got fixed
    Hahahah! Knew I was good for something!
    To be fair, the artist probably also spotted and fixed it, someone was using an early copy rather than the final picture.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Flying with skirts aren't pratical. Hope she uses panties
    Phoenix flew but Marvel girl flies? Even with panties, flying would be ridiculous…
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Hahahah! Knew I was good for something!
    To be fair, the artist probably also spotted and fixed it, someone was using an early copy rather than the final picture.
    Ha. Can I ask you a question though. One friend even with the fixed version thinks the legs crossed still don't look right? I think it looks fine. Anatomically wrong like my friend thinks?

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    Ha. Can I ask you a question though. One friend even with the fixed version thinks the legs crossed still don't look right? I think it looks fine. Anatomically wrong like my friend thinks?
    Looks weird, seems like the leg doesn't fit with the pose

Quote Originally Posted by Zelena View Post
    Phoenix flew but Marvel girl flies? Even with panties, flying would be ridiculous…
    what?

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    what?
    What first part of the post or what second part of the post?
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe