Page 12 of 113 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The way I see it, Wanda created this world as a means to cope with all the losses she's had to deal with. It somehow spiraled out of control and that started affecting everything around her. Perhaps a benevolent force influenced her to do this in the first place.
    I would suspect she created more as a defensive measure to a larger threat. Maybe it didn't turn out quite the way she planned, perhaps it did. But I think there's an external influence to this, not just an emotional one. Something dangerous motivated what we are seeing. it's a shame we have no clue about it either way after a full 60 minutes.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by green_garnish View Post
    I would suspect she created more as a defensive measure to a larger threat. Maybe it didn't turn out quite the way she planned, perhaps it did. But I think there's an external influence to this, not just an emotional one. Something dangerous motivated what we are seeing. it's a shame we have no clue about it either way after a full 60 minutes.

I think this lotus eater machine is the work of spoilers:
    Mephisto who currently has the shape of the rabbit Mr. Scratch(olod Scratch is synonym for the devil)
    end of spoilers I laso thi Visions boss is spoilers:
    Blackheart the marking on the calender was a "dark" heart
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by LordLeviathan; 01-19-2021 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's been spoiled somewhere, but her character is "Agness" and we know Wanda has a history with "Agatha Harkness" ... that's the only clue I have and it's only a guess since I try to avoid spoilers.

Ahh, yes. That would make sense.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

WandaVision now has the highest rated Rotten Tomatoes score in the MCU
    https://itsallmarvel.com/wandavision...re-in-the-mcu/

Well that's silly.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by green_garnish View Post
    Seeing how Wanda rewinded when the bee keeper showed up I don't feel what's happening is a defense measure. That was a move to preserve the blissful happiness she created for herself.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordLeviathan View Post
    I think this lotus eater machine is the work of [SPOILER]Mephisto who currently has the shape of the rabbit Mr. Scratch(olod Scratch is synonym for the devil) [/SPOILER] I laso thi Visions boss is [SPOILER]Blackheart the marking on the calender was a "dark" heart[/SPOILER]
    Another Scarlet Witch villain is Agatha Harkness's son Nicholas Scratch, which might be another thing that "Mr. Scratchy" is referencing. And I thought Vision's boss Mr. Hart was an Easter Egg referencing Engelhart.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    That's how it was in the comics one day boom house of m just happened
    I thought she had altered reality prior to that though, there was the thing with her kids.

I've heard a few comparisons about what's going on and one that sticks out that I heard from comics explained was phoenix resurrection when Jean created a small town when she came back. It seems like she has created this small area of her own creation and the different factions are trying to get to her, whether it be SWORD, the witch or whoever...

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Seeing how Wanda rewinded when the bee keeper showed up I don't feel what's happening is a defense measure. That was a move to preserve the blissful happiness she created for herself.
    I have to wonder how much in control Wanda is of this reality. Why create a life where she and Vizh have to hide who they are all the time and are worried about being found out? How is that ideal?

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    I thought she had altered reality prior to that though, there was the thing with her kids.
    Not on that level she didn't house of M was the whole world maybe the whole universe? She was never that powerful before I remember something about maybe she got the power boost from something in the jla avngers crossover but I don't know if it was officiall or not.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I have to wonder how much in control Wanda is of this reality. Why create a life where she and Vizh have to hide who they are all the time and are worried about being found out? How is that ideal?
    Maybe she lost control over her power and didn't create it on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Not on that level she didn't house of M was the whole world maybe the whole universe? She was never that powerful before I remember something about maybe she got the power boost from something in the jla avngers crossover but I don't know if it was officiall or not.
    She had altered reality before that in Busiek's run. Wanda uses power sources like a conduit. So she tapped into the twilight sword to create the Arthurian universe in that run because Morgan le Fey made her do it. Wanda can only warp reality when tapping into something powerful enough. So she might not be in full control here. She might have tapped into something herself or someone forced her to do it.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    She had altered reality before that in Busiek's run. Wanda uses power sources like a conduit. So she tapped into the twilight sword to create the Arthurian universe in that run because Morgan le Fey made her do it. Wanda can only warp reality when tapping into something powerful enough. So she might not be in full control here. She might have tapped into something herself or someone forced her to do it.
    That's interesting, we'll have to see what is actually giving the power boost to this effect because in terms of the MCU, it's extreme. I believe the Agnes is manipulating Wanda with something i.e. a infinity stone and SWORD got wind of it at some point and they're trying to infiltrate the bubble to get to Wanda. SWORD is sending agents in and they're getting stuck in the illusion.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    SWORD is sending agents in and they're getting stuck in the illusion.
    Or their minds are getting sucked into her delusion, perhaps along with many other people, comatose in the physical world while their minds are playing out this shared 'Westview' psychodrama...