Page 138 of 248 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 3709
    Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

So, think Rachel will get screwed over in Death of X and Inhumans vs X-Men?

She did get screwed over during AXIS and pretty much every past event since she went to space expect Avengers vs X-Men, but only in the tie-ins, where she wrecked the Avengers.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    So, think Rachel will get screwed over in Death of X and Inhumans vs X-Men?

She did get screwed over during AXIS and pretty much every past event since she went to space expect Avengers vs X-Men, but only in the tie-ins, where she wrecked the Avengers.
    I think Rachel will appear in DoX, but in a limited capacity. I don't know that I see her appearing in IvX unless in the same role as she did in AvX (barely in the main series, used slightly in the tie-ins). Bunn isn't writing her, and with Jean present and under Lemire's pen I see them using her and Emma and Psylocke and M before Rachel.

Also, I think it's real interesting that they are using Jean and Fantomex to trap Karnak in mind games, when Jean isn't as trained in her TP to create such elaborate games as Rachel or Emma are...but that again goes to the writers bias.

It is sad as the Civil War 2 Tie-In set up Rachel but like Axis i can see them screwing over Rachel yet again for Tean.

If Bunn has any say in things, maybe Rachel will do something for once. I'd rather they don't use her if it's just to humiliate or further destroy the character.

Well, Rachel hasn't appeared in Death of X yet other than the dead X-men cover. Hope she appears and joins the Cyclops side.

I hope Rachel has a reoccurring or supporting role in the Jean Grey comic! No matter which Jean it is, it would just seem downright criminal to have a whole solo series and not once include her favorite daughter in it!
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    I hope Rachel has a reoccurring or supporting role in the Jean Grey comic! No matter which Jean it is, it would just seem downright criminal to have a whole solo series and not once include her favorite daughter in it!
    There is a lot of potential.

Quote Originally Posted by RandyMcDonald View Post
    There is a lot of potential.
    The problem is that everyone bought into Bendis' "let's not tie her down with baggage the last Jean had". Hence why they specifically limited any and all interactions with Rachel, no interactions with Hope, Nate Grey, and Cable. I find it highly unlikely that Rachel would appear in the book unless she was a featured guest in an arc that would finally have them discussing their experiences as tie travelers and relatives. It would be a great opportunity but I don't think that is what will happen sadly.

Rather she not play second fiddle to a much younger and inexperienced character like Tean as odds are Rachel will be forced to job constantly to make Tean look better.

Incredible Member

It'd be better to see her as a supporting role in Cable's solo. She has been there before and it was really good

Quote Originally Posted by Vaishakh View Post
    It'd be better to see her as a supporting role in Cable's solo. She has been there before and it was really good
    Correct. That is the solo ongoing I'd like to see her in. The Sisterhood arc, as well as others, were especially good when they teamed up.

BANNED

It looks like Rachel will be in the Gold team with Storm. Hurray!

Has Rachel ever met Nate Grey on panel? If so, what is her relationship like with him? Does she acknowledge him as her brother at all?

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    It looks like Rachel will be in the Gold team with Storm. Hurray!
    That's disappointing, she should be with Magneto. Storm's side is full of X-men that betrayed her father.

-

She met Nate Grey but they didn't talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    That's disappointing, she should be with Magneto. Storm's side is full of X-men that betrayed her father.

-

She met Nate Grey but they didn't talk.
    The blue team is composed of the original 5, she doesn't belong there. Be actually happy Rachel is in a book, specially with a lot of characters she really care about like Kitty and Nightcrawler.