Page 378 of 613 FirstFirst ... 278328368374375376377378379380381382388428478 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 9194

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Nah, I don't think Bendis would revisit ideas like that. It would be very similar to John's Superboy and Cassie relationship.
    In a way, he's pulled a Chris Kent move on Jon already.

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    The struggle on that front is very real lol Honestly, I use this place primarily as a means to keep me writing while I'm taking a break from writing papers/labs for school or answering emails for work. Talking about silly guys in tights is surprisingly productive for me lol
    Ha! I can still theory craft (that does the brain help a lot) but the details of the actual comics......not so much. That stuff gets murky almost as fast as I finish reading an issue. I didn't go to the LCS barely at all last semester, and ever since then each issue I read is just in one ear and out the other.

I think my mental hard drive decided to jettison all that stuff (and to keep doing so) to make room for accounting practices and marketing strategies.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Ah, so now the "bendis is the worst" part of this forum thinks Jon would randomly get involved with cassie because of today's YJ issue somehow. the crazy conspiracies you guys come up with always make me laugh.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

I lost track of all the conspiracy theories. Wasn't Bendis supposed to make Jon gay till some months ago? 🤣
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 03-06-2019 at 04:23 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Ah, so now the "bendis is the worst" part of this forum thinks Jon would randomly get involved with cassie because of today's YJ issue somehow. the crazy conspiracies you guys come up with always make me laugh.
    Why is this a crazy conspiracy?

I mean there isn't a hint this could happen, but there wasn't a hint that Conner would have wife and son either.

If we have learned something, it is that Bendis can do many things with these characters.

Why do you assume that it's the bendis is the worst part that are speculating? i wouldn't mind reading such a story and I happen to think bendis is frigging fantastic.

Do trivialise an an idea by try in discredit the source.

Throwing out an opinion isn't the same as a conspiracy theory. I hope you guys know that but can't really be sure with folks floating around online.
    Last edited by dietrich; 03-06-2019 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Why do you assume that it's the bendis is the worst part that are speculating? i wouldn't mind reading such a stroyt and I happen to think bendis is frigging fantastic.

Do trivialise an an idea by try in discredit the source.
    A lot of the hate for Bendis on here and oher sites seems to be a hivemind sort of thing, sorry if I tend to group everyone who automatically hates everything he does together.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I lost track of all the conspiracy theories. Wasn't Bendis supposed to make Jon gay till some months ago? ��
    Oh right, though I still don't know why this would be a problem even if it did happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Why is this a crazy conspiracy?

I mean there isn't a hint this could happen, but there wasn't a hint that Conner would have wife and son either.

If we have learned something, it is that Bendis can do many things with these characters.
    Well, you do have a point there lol.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

A lot of the hate for Bendis on here and oher sites seems to be a hivemind sort of thing, sorry if I tend to group everyone who automatically hates everything he does together.

Oh right, though I still don't know why this would be a problem even if it did happen.

Well, you do have a point there lol.
    The problem isn't him being gay. Problem is him dating and having a relationship period(for the time being). I liked that jon didn't have to deal with all that bullshit. Relationship drama is the last thing i want from the character.
    If bendis hate is hivemind then shouldn't new52 supes fans hating on superdad be hivemind too?People have preferred direction for characters. It is double standard that superman fans want a young hip unmarried superman, but jon kent fans can't do the same(want him to stay a kid) with jon.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I lost track of all the conspiracy theories. Wasn't Bendis supposed to make Jon gay till some months ago? ��
    Alex Jones would have something fresh to rant about

"They're turning the Jons gay!"

Leviathan seems to be trolling Superman : https://www.instagram.com/p/BusB1zLnRBj/

BANNED

I read this over in the WW forum, apparently G Willow Wilson confirmed on Twitter the likes of Donna and Cassie are out of her remit for inclusion in the actual WW title. Wonder if that means Bendis can have Diana interact with Cassie if the opportunity arises?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I read this over in the WW forum, apparently G Willow Wilson confirmed on Twitter the likes of Donna and Cassie are out of her remit for inclusion in the actual WW title. Wonder if that means Bendis can have Diana interact with Cassie if the opportunity arises?
    That's unfortunate. Aren't they her support cast?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Yeah. Diana and Donna have interacted a bit since Rebirth began, but never in the WW title, it's just mainly been Diana, Etta, Cale and Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Cassie used to be but seemed to be moved out of the office/title once the original Young Justice took off. Donna never was, except for a brief stint here and there (only ones I can think of are Heinburg and Finch).

They *should* be part of Diana's supporting cast and franchise/editorial group but that's rarely been the case.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    tbh I feel like geoff johns has plans for a wonder woman story based on the hints in doomsday clock with her leaving mans world and Donny having her old costume back. These seem too important just to be thrown out there.