Page 79 of 865 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129179579 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 12974
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post

No kidding. They need to collect Irredeemable and its counterpart into a couple of omnibus editions.
    Would love omnibus editions of those series read the first vol of each and they seem fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    I'm planning on waiting this one out. I imagine it's really just a matter of when the HC comes out. It's selling pretty well so I figure a HC is a given, just a matter of how long the wait will be.
    I had no idea it was selling that well. I'm definitely going to wait it out now. Thanks.

Incredible Member

Picked this up today at my LCS. Never heard of it but it looked interesting. Interesting premise, good art... What can go wrong?

Incredible Member

Not only Big Damn Sin City was supposed to get released this week (which it did) but also IDW's The Complete Torpedo. That one seems to have been pushed back to January 2015 according to amazon.com

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    Not only Big Damn Sin City was supposed to get released this week (which it did) but also IDW's The Complete Torpedo. That one seems to have been pushed back to January 2015 according to amazon.com
    Im totally ok with that because too many good things have have coming out lately. Need to spread out my purchases.

I have my Definitive Irredeemable signed by Waid...he was pretty enthusiastic about putting out a volume 2 was he was signing it....that was almost 2 years ago now :/

All-New Member

saw big damn sin city at my lcs, and yep, its huge! believe it or not it was 50% off, but i have the 2 library edition sets, but even so i was so tempted!!!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MartinNL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsme View Post
    Im totally ok with that because too many good things have have coming out lately. Need to spread out my purchases.
    Yea I'm very glad it's been pushed back would lov I have it but just way to much being released the next few months for me to be able I purchase it.

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    I have my Definitive Irredeemable signed by Waid...he was pretty enthusiastic about putting out a volume 2 was he was signing it....that was almost 2 years ago now :/
    I was under the impression he has had a falling out with Boom since then

Quote Originally Posted by grither View Post
    saw big damn sin city at my lcs, and yep, its huge! believe it or not it was 50% off, but i have the 2 library edition sets, but even so i was so tempted!!!
    Do it slurg! I'd love the library editions but the omnibus will fill my need to read the whole series

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
    Picked this up today at my LCS. Never heard of it but it looked interesting. Interesting premise, good art... What can go wrong?

I read the first issue and was pretty impressed. I'll be picking this book up myself soon.

I read it when it was serialised in CLint and thought it was a decent read.

any first looks @ Big Damn Sin City?

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
    any first looks @ Big Damn Sin City?
    Check the Dark horse hc thread. There are tons of pics there
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    I read the first issue and was pretty impressed. I'll be picking this book up myself soon.
    I'm about four issues in and it's great. It's funny and unexpected sometimes. Even laughed out loud a few times. Highly recommended.

Anyone pick up the Glory OHC from Image last week? Any Pics?