Page 930 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 430830880920926927928929930931932933934940980 ... LastLast
Results 13,936 to 13,950 of 15150

I'm also curious about Jason's motive as stated in the page. Revenge? Do we know what it's against? The Underlife so far is a mission but it's not personal yet is it?

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    I'm also curious about Jason's motive as stated in the page. Revenge? Do we know what it's against? The Underlife so far is a mission but it's not personal yet is it?
    Not yet. Will probably change next issue.

http://britaisy.tumblr.com/post/178002002121

AU where everything is the same except Jason has the fluffiest hair.

https://twitter.com/dextersoy

Reverse-edged knife

Oh my God

This looks like one of those crazy 'relationship goals' couples selfie XD

I get all these crazy ideas looking at this. And I wasn't even a fan of them getting together in the first place. :P

And it's unfair that Soy's Jason looks so much more handsome now when he's not drawing him regularly any more.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Damn, I miss Soy.

Also G, personally I think it would easier if you linked to the post itself rather than their whole account. You just have to right click at the date and copy that link for that.

Yeah I probably should have done that. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't, mostly when I prefer to keep the link short. I've never thought much further than that so I'm not aware of any inconvenience it might cause.

As an aside, are we getting preview for #27 later today?

Yeah I probably should have done that. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't, mostly when I prefer to keep the link short. I've never thought much further than that so I'm not aware of any inconvenience it might cause.

As an aside, are we getting preview for #27 later today?
    Well, you can add the link into text to keep it short

Reverse-Edge Knife

And hopefully we'll get the preview but I have the feeling it will be released until Monday.

Jason is getting a new costume in the three jokers and it was confirmed that he is one of the main characters alongside Bruce and Babs in the this story.

Anyone upest about the loss of hair and the helmet in the current arc, don't worry because he is apparently getting them back after the one year skip.
    Last edited by Rise; 10-05-2018 at 11:39 AM.

At this point, I don't know if we still should expect things to line up to whatever thing Johns is planning. Doomsday Clock is still 10 months away to end and I doubt every single other writer in editorial will be willing to drop their stories when DC ends.

That said, I hate that Jason's costume is essentially a Robin costume with the helmet and the jacket. He grew out from that a long time ago, and if that is a showing of Johns' understanding of his character, well, my expectations for Jason's part in the Three Jokers' plotline are incredibly low.

Interesting. What's the timeline for this again? Did you mean one year because it's supposed to come out in 2019? I wonder if this design will stay after the story is finished. Not the best designs for him but I don't mind having it as an addition to his wardrobe.

Interesting. What's the timeline for this again? Did you mean one year because it's supposed to come out in 2019? I wonder if this design will stay after the story is finished. Not the best designs for him but I don't mind having it as an addition to his wardrobe.
    Doomsday Clock is supposed to happen one year in the future of the current DCU. So whatever nonsense is going on the Batman books right now will lead to Batman becoming hated and hunted by Gotham's population and such. But that is precisely the issue, that Jason is supposed to be Jason after going through the whole Outlaw thing, and the costume itself is a regression of his character. Is as if during Rebirth Dick instead of going back the blue Nightwing costume, would've dressed in the oversized Robin costume his E2 counterpart used in the Silver Age.

I think the purpose of this design is returning the character to his origin like you see with Bruce and Babs having their classic costumes back.

I don't think it's going to stuck for long, but I don't mind it as addition to Jason's wardrope either and actually like how he keep getting a lot of interesting costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    I think the purpose of this design is returning the character to his origin like you see with Bruce and Babs having their classic costumes back.

I don't think it's going to stuck for long, but I don't mind it as addition to Jason's wardrope either and actually like how he keep getting a lot of interesting costumes.
    No. Bruce's "classic" costume is the one he's sporting right now on the books being published (the Hush one), so much that it was heavily advertised as him going back to basics in the lead up to it, similar to Superman going back to using trunks. This costume is just a variant of his Earth One Costume, that outright clashes with the advertised visual direction for Bruce. And the same could be said about Barbara, that shows the same basic issues than Jason does.