Page 15 of 117 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    this issue just makes me the more hyped for X-Factor
    Ferro, please help me understand, why does it make you more hyped for X-Factor, what is the connection?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    I see Scott, Logan, Kurt and Sam all questioning this to various degrees. On the flip-side, Apocalypse (and maybe Exodus) is shown as being the argument for this process.

Yeah, I don't think the reader is supposed to put this book down buying into whatever the villain is selling.
    that's a fair point, even If i felt it was interesting and empowering its writen in a way to be strange and alien , wich is perfect

People like to use the words "villians" when the words antagonist is really what you mean. To many discussion break into Black and White when there is a ton of Gray in the story.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    What do you suggest bombing all those with cultures considered inappropriate?
    Sanctions, not bombing. Public and vocal condemnation of such practices. Banning of such practices in our own culture.

We must kill all the Indians, Hindus or Muslims?
    No. Encourage them to reform.

I don't think it's possible.
    Oh, it's possible. We've got enough nukes to kill everyone on the planet. But, that would be insane because that would be burning the village in order to save it and because genocide is, y'know, bad.

If we were to take this seriously, shouldn't Catholics be eradicated by holy wars and persecution of women and others during the inquisition?
    If Catholics today are engaging in such activity, yes, they should be stopped.

That said, most Catholics aren't because the Catholic Church has reformed, and people alive today aren't responsible for the crimes of their ancestors.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    People like to use the words "villians" when the words antagonist is really what you mean. To many discussion break into Black and White when there is a ton of Gray in the story.
    There isn't a lot on gray when kids are being killed violently on a spectable

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    Ferro, please help me understand, why does it make you more hyped for X-Factor, what is the connection?
    cause x-factor will deal ONLY with the ressurection protocols, so this kind of stuff

Now that I think about it, speaking of wills, that can create interesting plots for X-Factor.

Some people may ask not to resuscitate, but more importantly, no doubt there are people who are going to commit suicide and pretend they have been killed to be resurrected before. X-Factor will have to investigate those false murders.

Probably if you try "jump the queue" they punish you by putting you at the end, behind all Genosha.

Speaking of X-Factor, I can't wait to see Prodigy going up against Apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    Sanctions, not bombing. Public and vocal condemnation of such practices. Banning of such practices in our own culture.

No. Encourage them to reform.

Oh, it's possible. We've got enough nukes to kill everyone on the planet. But, that would be insane because that would be burning the village in order to save it and because genocide is, y'know, bad.

If Catholics today are engaging in such activity, yes, they should be stopped.

That said, most Catholics aren't because the Catholic Church has reformed, and people alive today aren't responsible for the crimes of their ancestors.
    look at out society how much we changed in 70 years. Sure there are pushbacks, but things are progressing,

Catholic church is a institution that is dying

By the way, we all agree that Logan was not wearing anything under the kimono, right?

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    Not sure why the crucible has to be a spectacle
    It's an educational spectacle, a propaganda for the masses.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    marry is a ultimate goal that is hard to undo, but dating around is very normal.

I know they don't own, but they can write the gay characters or even create new gay chaarcters like Hickman did on his Avengers's run.
    Uh, yeah. Brought that up in my first post on the matter re: why Hickman and editorial aren't as cute as they think they are.

The Warlock scene is bigger than it should be?
    I presume it just meant Warlock is Doug's arm but can come out if his arm like he did with Forge's leg in the animated 90's series?
    Has no one seen Warlock, or is it meant to be a big secret that he is here because he's not a mutant?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    cause x-factor will deal ONLY with the ressurection protocols, so this kind of stuff
    Yep, and I believe in a Q&A Leah even mentioned that trans issues would come up during that run.
    Team Yana Bachalo Fanboy Cyclops Was Right

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineW View Post
    The Warlock scene is bigger than it should be?
    I presume it just meant Warlock is Doug's arm but can come out if his arm like he did with Forge's leg in the animated 90's series?
    Has no one seen Warlock, or is it meant to be a big secret that he is here because he's not a mutant?
    I'm pretty sure it's a complete secret to the world at large. Like i don't think any of the other new Mutants (Warlock's other friends) even know he's there.

Add to the fact that he's a Phalanx (You know the big world mind devour society thing) and yeah...