Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by silvercover View Post
    well I think this probably eliminates cortez from the list of possible suspects for being the spy on SWORD since that plot thread didn't amount to anything, unless I guess its brought up right away next issue with cortez reporting that he got kicked from SWORD. I think this raises peepers as a possible spy a bit so that there'd be irony for mags that the guy he says he trusts turn out to be a traitor.
    I think the spy is manifold and he is spying for wakanda which given their history would make sense. Ewing also wrote Tchalla (a really good one.)in Ultimates. It would also kind of makes sense in the sense that Brand knows there is a spy but she absolutely needs manifold.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I think the spy is manifold and he is spying for wakanda which given their history would make sense. Ewing also wrote Tchalla (a really good one.)in Ultimates. It would also kind of makes sense in the sense that Brand knows there is a spy but she absolutely needs manifold.
    The spy is a member of Orchis. That doesn't jive with Manifold nor Wakanda. And it's make no sense for him to be the guy spying on Grenwich to just barely missing that there's a spy in the organization. It's needlessly obtuse.

Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

@lefthanded: I think so. They are probably following Arakko's lead in being hesitant about a reunification. SWORD might have piqued their interest though.

Every time I see a mutant from Arakko I feel like encountering a new type of Pokemon lol like omg I wonder who's gonna turn up next.

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    The spy is a member of Orchis. That doesn't jive with Manifold nor Wakanda. And it's make no sense for him to be the guy spying on Grenwich to just barely missing that there's a spy in the organization. It's needlessly obtuse.
    Oh that spy. I think there is a spy in S.W.O.R.D. granted im drunk right now. lol and had ultimates ont he brain
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I appreciate that Ewing throws in cameos of random mutants. I think the guards at the end are Forearm and Slab.

The Arakko mutant's design is awesome.

This series is still impressive. Glad to be done with the King in Black crossover. Loved seeing a new Arrako mutant.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    I appreciate that Ewing throws in cameos of random mutants. I think the guards at the end are Forearm and Slab.
    Well, S.W.O.R.D. is clearly making a pitch to mutants from all over.

It even managed to pitch to a mutant from Arakko.

Spectacular Member

btw I think the chance is low but I wonder if perhaps this will be a set up for cortez to actually redeem himself later by being the guy that'll be able to sniff out the spy or pop in at the last moment to save them when the spy shows their hand since the spy not pay attention to his movements.

Quote Originally Posted by silvercover View Post
    btw I think the chance is low but I wonder if perhaps this will be a set up for cortez to actually redeem himself later by being the guy that'll be able to sniff out the spy or pop in at the last moment to save them when the spy shows their hand since the spy not pay attention to his movements.
    He's still an arrogant *********, tho, so I doubt people will like him better afterwards.

Incredible Member

Brand in that suit...
    Love it.

This era of X-Men is such an incredible blessing in the ART ALONE.

I'm loooving the stories, for sure, but these books are just boiling over with beautiful artists and I could not be more pleased to see the X-fam so adorned in riches.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    i think the spy plot will just turn into a double agent plan by brand to take down gyrich by having him do something stupid that gets him removed from his position and maybe alpha flight shutdown so she's in full control of the sol system space defense

Spectacular Member

Did have a question on the Quiet council though. Magneto made a point to mention they didn’t have a full council in attendance yet the only members that were missing were Katherine, who I would guess was in Madripoor, and Doug who is optional. If they need all 14 members to have a proper meeting then shouldnt the meeting have been delayed until the vacant seats were filled?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Basilisk View Post
    Did have a question on the Quiet council though. Magneto made a point to mention they didn’t have a full council in attendance yet the only members that were missing were Katherine, who I would guess was in Madripoor, and Doug who is optional. If they need all 14 members to have a proper meeting then shouldnt the meeting have been delayed until the vacant seats were filled?
    Even Doug was there, sitting on the Krakoa Tree. After counting the members I took it to be Xavier goofing on Cortez and setting up Magneto to mention the guests.