Page 121 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 1828

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Doesn't Bobbi's costume have wings (since ANAD Amazing Spider-Man)? Why would Janet need to carry her? I think Whitley dropped the ball there.
    You know, the first Unstoppable Wasp has a scene where Nadia carries her just like that. Are we sure she still has the wings? Peter made them using Parker Industries resources, and they probably need some sort of maintenance to keep working, so maybe after he lost the company, he couldn't afford the upkeep anymore.

Hey, did anyone here read that in-continuity Agents of SHIELD book that Bobbi was in? I skimmed through it a while ago and it didn't seem like the book made much use of her, but maybe it deserves a second look?

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I enjoyed the story overall but, frankly, it took me a second to remember she was in it.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Spectacular Member

It'd be nice to see her make some cameo appearances in the recent ASM issues. Maybe have her own solo series again down the block.

Quote Originally Posted by saiyan_earthling View Post
    It'd be nice to see her make some cameo appearances in the recent ASM issues. Maybe have her own solo series again down the block.
    Nick Spencer actually writes a really good Bobbi, so I'd be down for that.

has Mockingbird ever been in any video games? What about cartoons?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    has Mockingbird ever been in any video games? What about cartoons?
    She appeared in a few episodes of Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

And she is playable in Marvel Future Fight (mobile game) and was playable in Marvel Avengers Alliance (Facebook game). I'm not sure if she has appeared anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    She appeared in a few episodes of Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

And she is playable in Marvel Future Fight (mobile game) and was playable in Marvel Avengers Alliance (Facebook game). I'm not sure if she has appeared anywhere else.
    She's also playable in the Avengers Academy mobile game.

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    You know, the first Unstoppable Wasp has a scene where Nadia carries her just like that. Are we sure she still has the wings? Peter made them using Parker Industries resources, and they probably need some sort of maintenance to keep working, so maybe after he lost the company, he couldn't afford the upkeep anymore.
    That one was definitely a mistake, as the original UW volume was set before Secret Empire, so Bobbi definitely should've had the winged costume at the time (though, Chelsea Cain never used the wings in her solo either, so it could be Avengers office not paying attention to what the Spider office was doing)! Your theory does make sense for this new incident though.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 10-08-2018 at 05:27 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

And again... I wish that hoodie existed in real life.

We're gonna get quality Bobbi&Jan content in unstoppable wasp, I can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    We're gonna get quality Bobbi&Jan content in unstoppable wasp, I can't wait
    Same!

I love seeing them together. It’s always awesome when writers actually illustrate these characters who have known eachother for years as the friends that they are.

I'm really not enjoying Bobbi's characterization in Spider-Man/Deadpool. She's being portrayed as a humorless hardass with no feelings. Although, to be fair, none of the other female characters in that book are being written with any depth, either.

Unstoppable Wasp cannot come out soon enough.

Bobbi appears in the preview for this week's Unstoppable Wasp: http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...able-wasp-2-2/

Bobbi had an awesome part in today's TUW issue! She had a decent page count and has very nice intearctions with Nadia, Janet and most importantly Ying.