Page 327 of 410 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337377 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 6144

Default Superman and Wonder Woman Plus Collectibles Pages and Review Part 3

My actual review from my tumblr post. If anyone has questions feel free to ask. I might not have covered many details in the review itself.

Okay so just decided to share some of the pages from the Superman and Wonder Woman Plus Collectibles and give my own little review. The book itself comes with two figures. So it is part of the package, a sort of backup to two collectibles to inform even the most casual or new fan about Superman and Wonder Woman’s history.

The collectibles themselves are fine for what they are. Personally I would have preferred New 52 or Classic uniforms ie red trunks and star spangled bottoms. I especially do not care for the Reborn Superman suit because it looks like a onesie. I do not care if Superman has trunks or not but he really needs red boots. So this is a bias of mine I fully acknowledge. I might throw a lick of paint on his boots. Wonder Woman, eh this is her look all over now so she at least feels kind of just up to date as opposed to Rebirth onesie Superman.

The book itself, while I would have liked a hardcover, is 67 pages. The quality of the paper and print is very good. It has a nice high sheen and bright colors. The cover is a gorgeous print of Jason Fabok’s Superman and Wonder Woman The Ultimate Power Couple Justice League variant from the new 52. As a fan of the new 52 couple this was nice to see.

The book is clearly an amalgam of other books DC probably has written on Superman and Wonder Woman in order to try to give the reader an idea about the two heroes and their history apart and together. It has that feel that it is not one voice or era speaking. And this is evidenced by the different writers ie, James Hill , James Andrews, Neal Bailey , Jake Black and Matthew Manning. It, however, does a fairly good job trying to simplify the very convoluted history of DC from Action Comics #1 to Rebirth era. It presents timelines, different eras, milestones, iconic covers, origins, foes, love interests, events, character background etc and so forth on the two heroes. If you are not a staunch follower of DC this is fine. If you read comics and know your stuff then you might wonder where is a particular story or certain cover? But I get it. They needed to try to consolidate decades of history in a limited pages on two heroes who collectively have been around since 1938 and 1941. Diana is also called the First Lady of Superheroes, and is seen as Superman’s equal and a feminist icon since her inception.

Now one wonders with the Superman and Wonder Woman guides out there why there is even a need to do this. Some of this stuff surely could have been slotted in those books in a couple of pages but it seems that this book is some sort of effort to present them as a partnership, even if they have separate franchises.I am surprised they did this given the way they carry on about Batman/Superman as a duo. Batman has a book with him and the Joker btw in the same Superhero Collector series. But then they are of the same franchise so it was a pleasant surprise to see them put Superman and Wonder Woman together.

They mention the Clark and Diana romance, dedicate pages to showing images and more or less seems to be trying to say, whether romance or close friends, they have a significant connection that is there and has always been there. The preface on the back cover also supports this and the page dedicated to them Partners in Justice. They mention their date back in Action 600 and even tried to suggest they stayed close in Rebirth. This is ironic because we know this to not be not exactly true. DC writers currently have been keeping Superman away from Wonder Woman, there is not the closeness of preflashpoint. They close of with a double splash page of Rocafort’s Young Romance cover and panels from that Truth or Dare story as well. I only wished they had included more of Charles Soule’s and Tony S Daniel’s Power Couple series Superman/Wonder Woman and Ross/Waid’s Kingdom Come. But then I guess this means people can go look for those stories and read them as they are mentioned.

The mere fact this book exists I would say is a good thing. At least to inform new and non fans. It’s a nice gift for a loved one or younger reader who are SMWW fans or who want to know more. It also is an affirmation that Superman and Wonder Woman have shared history and are a significant partnership in the DCU. Now if only current DC writers, tv writers and movie writers can remember that.

Default Superman and Wonder Woman Plus Collectibles Pages and Review Part 4

Last bits. This with the Partners in Justice was posted as we closed. Big old splash page by Rocafort. lol.

But I would like to point out the anomalies in what DC saying. This book says Superman and Wonder Woman were in love, shared a life together. The Superman Diana loved died. Rebirth Superman and Wonder Woman remained close friends despite them not being a couple.

Then Diana's life was a lie???? But then here it seems that Rebirth Superman swallowed the life of new 52 Superman...so technically new 52 was a separate entity ( who fell in love with a lie...like wth???) yet Rebirth took him because he was the same person, just different life??? So is like saying Reeve can swallow Cavill and it be the same person...yeah bs but whatever it takes I guess to jump the shark to prop their reboot. And given jeans and tee Superman popped up I have no idea what DC is doing. And they have Azzarello's run in an Absolute format and in their Essential reading lists so...I guess lies read better than the current status quo??? They ( Didio and Lee) also admitted they trying to work out a timeline in a recent interview so they don't know either I guess.

Also we know it is a lie to say Superman and Wonder Woman in Rebirth have a strong friendship to mimic the past. We know they are trying their best to keep her far from him. The boys club is obviously more important than the woman Superman once called his best friend, and lover.

All I can say is best keep it simple for the new or casual fan because they will be as baffled as anyone if they knew all the ins and outs.
    Last edited by hellacre; 08-22-2019 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hellacre View Post

My actual review from my tumblr post. If anyone has questions feel free to ask. I might not have covered many details in the review itself.

Okay so just decided to share some of the pages from the Superman and Wonder Woman Plus Collectibles and give my own little review. The book itself comes with two figures. So it is part of the package, a sort of backup to two collectibles to inform even the most casual or new fan about Superman and Wonder Woman’s history.

The collectibles themselves are fine for what they are. Personally I would have preferred New 52 or Classic uniforms ie red trunks and star spangled bottoms. I especially do not care for the Reborn Superman suit because it looks like a onesie. I do not care if Superman has trunks or not but he really needs red boots. So this is a bias of mine I fully acknowledge. I might throw a lick of paint on his boots. Wonder Woman, eh this is her look all over now so she at least feels kind of just up to date as opposed to Rebirth onesie Superman.

The book itself, while I would have liked a hardcover, is 67 pages. The quality of the paper and print is very good. It has a nice high sheen and bright colors. The cover is a gorgeous print of Jason Fabok’s Superman and Wonder Woman The Ultimate Power Couple Justice League variant from the new 52. As a fan of the new 52 couple this was nice to see.

The book is clearly an amalgam of other books DC probably has written on Superman and Wonder Woman in order to try to give the reader an idea about the two heroes and their history apart and together. It has that feel that it is not one voice or era speaking. And this is evidenced by the different writers ie, James Hill , James Andrews, Neal Bailey , Jake Black and Matthew Manning. It, however, does a fairly good job trying to simplify the very convoluted history of DC from Action Comics #1 to Rebirth era. It presents timelines, different eras, milestones, iconic covers, origins, foes, love interests, events, character background etc and so forth on the two heroes. If you are not a staunch follower of DC this is fine. If you read comics and know your stuff then you might wonder where is a particular story or certain cover? But I get it. They needed to try to consolidate decades of history in a limited pages on two heroes who collectively have been around since 1938 and 1941. Diana is also called the First Lady of Superheroes, and is seen as Superman’s equal and a feminist icon since her inception.

Now one wonders with the Superman and Wonder Woman guides out there why there is even a need to do this. Some of this stuff surely could have been slotted in those books in a couple of pages but it seems that this book is some sort of effort to present them as a partnership, even if they have separate franchises.I am surprised they did this given the way they carry on about Batman/Superman as a duo. Batman has a book with him and the Joker btw in the same Superhero Collector series. But then they are of the same franchise so it was a pleasant surprise to see them put Superman and Wonder Woman together.

They mention the Clark and Diana romance, dedicate pages to showing images and more or less seems to be trying to say, whether romance or close friends, they have a significant connection that is there and has always been there. The preface on the back cover also supports this and the page dedicated to them Partners in Justice. They mention their date back in Action 600 and even tried to suggest they stayed close in Rebirth. This is ironic because we know this to not be not exactly true. DC writers currently have been keeping Superman away from Wonder Woman, there is not the closeness of preflashpoint. They close of with a double splash page of Rocafort’s Young Romance cover and panels from that Truth or Dare story as well. I only wished they had included more of Charles Soule’s and Tony S Daniel’s Power Couple series Superman/Wonder Woman and Ross/Waid’s Kingdom Come. But then I guess this means people can go look for those stories and read them as they are mentioned.

The mere fact this book exists I would say is a good thing. At least to inform new and non fans. It’s a nice gift for a loved one or younger reader who are SMWW fans or who want to know more. It also is an affirmation that Superman and Wonder Woman have shared history and are a significant partnership in the DCU. Now if only current DC writers, tv writers and movie writers can remember that.

Wow!! “Partners in Justice” 🙌 YAAASSSS!!!!
    Heh. They have the best taglines and it will definitely be used and become a trend 😉

Thank you so much for the insight of this anthology, Hellacre! As we all knew this book actually does it’s do in highlighting Superman and Wonder Woman as individuals then tying them together as partners. From your review, it confirms it’s 50/50 of giving enough information to know their character history but drops some bait to actually pick up the books to actually read them in hopes to hook new readers.

Few things (underlined): This truly gets another plus with acknowledging Diana’s importance. She is the Mother, the Queen, the First Lady...point blank period.

Every time there is something like this, there is that wonder of why because right, Batman/Joker is of the same franchise so that makes sense. Superman/Batman or Batman/Robin would think to have an anthology such as this given that those dynamics are far more embraced. However, time after time, it is SMWW that gets these kind of things, branded and marketed together, debunking the whole “separate franchise” excuse. Despite that, they are more connected with each other than they are with other characters within their own franchise.

Last bits. This with the Partners in Justice was posted as we closed. Big old splash page by Rocafort. lol.

But I would like to point out the anomalies in what DC saying. This book says Superman and Wonder Woman were in love, shared a life together. The Superman Diana loved died. Rebirth Superman and Wonder Woman remained close friends despite them not being a couple.

Then Diana's life was a lie???? But then here it seems that Rebirth Superman swallowed the life of new 52 Superman...so technically new 52 was a separate entity ( who fell in love with a lie...like wth???) yet Rebirth took him because he was the same person, just different life??? So is like saying Reeve can swallow Cavill and it be the same person...yeah bs but whatever it takes I guess to jump the shark to prop their reboot. And given jeans and tee Superman popped up I have no idea what DC is doing. And they have Azzarello's run in an Absolute format and in their Essential reading lists so...I guess lies read better than the current status quo??? They ( Didio and Lee) also admitted they trying to work out a timeline in a recent interview so they don't know either I guess.

Also we know it is a lie to say Superman and Wonder Woman in Rebirth have a strong friendship to mimic the past. We know they are trying their best to keep her far from him. The boys club is obviously more important than the woman Superman once called his best friend, and lover.

All I can say is best keep it simple for the new or casual fan because they will be as baffled as anyone if they knew all the ins and outs.
    LOL wait...I don’t understand the rebirth mention? I’m guessing this was the idea to have them close but that didn’t actually happen because of the biasness involved? I think that would’ve been the more mature and respectful approach.

This again doubles down the fact that SMWW were in fact in love until new52 Superman was forced to die just because. It wasn’t the contrived plot-hole, contradicting revisionist inducing narratives pushed now with the supposed lost years or character’s having memory loss.
    However, I don’t understand how either way SMWW could go back as close/best friends though? It’s like it’s known to be an important factor for them but this status quo prevented it to be so.

It says a “reboot” as well...so this confirms how confusing all this has been from the start.

Regarding the supporting casts and all... who’s all mentioned? How does this tackle the confusion of timelines/dynamics etc?
    Last edited by LoveStar; 08-22-2019 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Wow!! “Partners in Justice” �� YAAASSSS!!!!
    Heh. They have the best taglines and it will definitely be used and become a trend ��

Thank you so much for the insight of this anthology, Hellacre! As we all knew this book actually does it’s do in highlighting Superman and Wonder Woman as individuals then tying them together as partners. From your review, it confirms it’s 50/50 of giving enough information to know their character history but drops some bait to actually pick up the books to actually read them in hopes to hook new readers.

Few things (underlined): This truly gets another plus with acknowledging Diana’s importance. She is the Mother, the Queen, the First Lady...point blank period.

Every time there is something like this, there is that wonder of why because right, Batman/Joker is of the same franchise so that makes sense. Superman/Batman or Batman/Robin would think to have an anthology such as this given that those dynamics are far more embraced. However, time after time, it is SMWW that gets these kind of things, branded and marketed together, debunking the whole “separate franchise” excuse. Despite that, they are more connected with each other than they are with other characters within their own franchise.

LOL wait...I don’t understand the rebirth mention? I’m guessing this was the idea to have them close but that didn’t actually happen because of the biasness involved?

Regarding the supporting casts and all... who’s all mentioned? How does this tackle the confusion of timelines/dynamics etc?
    It tries to show timelines and eras starting from each character's inception to Rebirth. Of course it has to try its best and streamline and condense decades of comic history. All their casts are mention, including main foes etc. But there is no individual pages dedicated to mapping the timelines of the traditional love interests. They get their mentions in the course of the history and paragraphs and events. It mentions them from Lana to Lois to the marriage and in Diana's case mentions Steve and even Nemesis. It even mentions the changes in the love interests like the love /hate triangles or older Steve etc. It feels like Superman has been a serious love interest given what they show about her even though things changed in Rebirth. And for Superman she is a partnership that seems to be gradually evolving and growing over time, steeped in deep connection and sometimes it develops into more like love. They mention as you see them starting a family in Kingdom Come etc. Preflashpoint they actually cite Sacrifice a Superman story as an iconic Wonder Woman one because of the Max Lord thing and what Diana had to do etc. They even mention Grounded and Odyssey so lol...even the bad eras got mentioned. In the contents you see Iconic Superman covers? Well Justice League 12 gets the #2 spot. The only cover for Superman with a love interest in his countdown. #3 was Action #1 and #1 was Byrne's Man of Steel. I just wished we saw more of the stuff from KC and Soule. This book seemed to take a view that there are eras that simply change. And all are valid and contribute towards the wider mythology.

As a new fan or a casual fan of either, if they pick this up, they are going to surprised to see what we always knew. SMWW have connections that are meaningful. It is not some fly by night thing. Hell this book existing is evidence of that. Shame DC won't follow through properly with the Rebirth friendship.
    Last edited by hellacre; 08-22-2019 at 07:04 PM.

It tries to show timelines and eras starting from each character's inception to Rebirth. Of course it has to try its best and streamline and condense decades of comic history. All their casts are mention, including main foes etc. But there is no individual pages dedicated to mapping the timelines of the traditional love interests. They get their mentions in the course of the history and paragraphs and events. It mentions them from Lana to Lois to the marriage and in Diana's case mentions Steve and even Nemesis. It even mentions the changes in the love interests like the love /hate triangles or older Steve etc. It feels like Superman has been a serious love interest given what they show about her even though things changed in Rebirth. And for Superman she is a partnership that seems to be gradually evolving and growing over time, steeped in deep connection and sometimes it develops into more like love. They mention as you see them starting a family in Kingdom Come etc. Preflashpoint they actually cite Sacrifice a Superman story as an iconic Wonder Woman one because of the Max Lord thing and what Diana had to do etc. They even mention Grounded and Odyssey so lol...even the bad eras got mentioned. In the contents you see Iconic Superman covers? Well Justice League 12 gets the #2 spot. The only cover for Superman with a love interest in his countdown. #3 was Action #1 and #1 was Byrne's Man of Steel. I just wished we saw more of the stuff from KC and Soule. This book seemed to take a view that there are eras that simply change. And all are valid and contribute towards the wider mythology.

As a new fan or a casual fan of either, if they pick this up, they are going to surprised to see what we always knew. SMWW have connections that are meaningful. It is not some fly by night thing. Hell this book existing is evidence of that. Shame DC won't follow through properly with the Rebirth friendship.
    Superman and Wonder Woman both naturally evolve and grow together. We are SHOWN the emotional journey between the two instead of the constant just telling and glossing over many opt to do. We see Diana as the woman she is, truly learning and understanding Man’s world with Kal. Both bringing different perspectives. Her connection with Superman as stated above, been there since her conception. They are each other’s counterparts/answers.

Embracing all of this shows just how much Superman and Wonder Woman has and can gain with their dynamic and however, unfortunately, shows how much they have lost isolating them and removing their unique aspects for other characters etc.

It really doesn’t make any sense how it’s clearly known how important they are to each other. So here’s to hoping, there’s a change to right the relationship
    Last edited by LoveStar; 08-22-2019 at 08:16 PM.

Superman and Wonder Woman both naturally evolve and grow together. We are SHOWN the emotional journey between the two instead of the constant just telling and glossing over many opt to do. We see Diana as the woman she is, truly learning and understanding Man’s world with Kal. Both bringing different perspectives. Her connection with Superman as stated above, been there sense her conception. They are each other’s counterparts/answers.

Embracing all of this shows just how much Superman and Wonder Woman has and can gain with their dynamic and however, unfortunately, shows how much they have lost isolating them and removing their unique aspects for other characters etc.
    Of course. But it also is a validation that to keep certain ideas going they have to steal from Superman and Wonder Woman to update them. Nowadays everyone is a power couple. It is a buzz word with no true meaning yet it was Superman/Wonder Woman that actively used the moniker in their title under Soule and the way DC promoted them because by themselves they are 100% independent as heading franchises and can sustain who they are on their own yet together they are a real force to be reckoned with that can change the world. Humans can beat up Gods, they can just get powers and with no previous knowledge nor years of training but they are better than the heroes who slogged for years. And somehow if you are a meta human you have no feelings of humanity and the earth is doomed unless you are sanctified by a human from one place in the globe. It's all backward and contradicting. But then it is a case of DC wanting to have their cake and eat it when we see stuff like this book and smww merch...yet their refusal to treat with the concept with respect.

DC needs to understand their niche audience that they are creating for won't pay the bills. I mean Didio mentioned it about nostalgia being a problem and the market not healthy etc yet they failing to reach the wider market that has proven itself with new 52. New 52 was not a failure. There are numerous analysis saying how it helped the industry. I can only hope we will get a writer with some balls to do a pitch in AU or someone to explore the multiverse where smww can be a couple. And I don't mean the Dark multiverse which is just taking old stories and trying to twist them. DC needs new ideas and new stories. Not kill Superman over and over or take away Diana's powers and her supporting cast to prove what I have no idea.
    Last edited by hellacre; 08-22-2019 at 08:08 PM.

Wonder Woman and her adorable super dog!

“Some days it’s nice to just relax with friends. Mine just happen to be super.”

“Searching for enemies... searching... searching...”

https://www.instagram.com/mayan.goddess/

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Out of curiosity, I decided to research the first time both Superman and Wonder Woman appeared together on the same cover, and it seems to be All-Star Comics #36 (August 1947).

Wonder Woman and her adorable super dog!

“Some days it’s nice to just relax with friends. Mine just happen to be super.”

“Searching for enemies... searching... searching...”

https://www.instagram.com/mayan.goddess/
    Lmao look at the cute doggo. His expression! XD Something about wearing a sm or ww suit. Just empowers you. Even the pets!

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

New edit by Godstaff:

"… and finally, ending our tour of the Fortress of Multitude, we have a glimpse of the Kent-Prince household, finding the family gathered in a bucolic scene at the living room of the residence.

The parents, Diana and Clark, fresh from their job and still wearing work attires, proudly contemplate their children: baby Aster, very focused playing with cubes, and the eldest, the always opinionated Selene, reading for the tenth time (in an hour) the complete “Harry Potter”, a story about kids doing impossible and amazing things, which fascinates her, while the family dog and official nanny, Krypto, guards them playing with his favorite chewing pers… eer, toy."

https://www.deviantart.com/godstaff/...tude-809967227

Old RPG cover by George Pérez shared by a fan-account about the artist:

"DC HEROES ROLE PLAYING GAME MODULE #243: WAR OF THE GOD Date: 1989

Chaos reigns on Earth, and the resulting terror brings Superman and Wonder Woman into action in the War of the Gods, an Exciting Match-Play adventure featuring the conflict of the year. What will be the result when the Man of Steel meets the Amazon Princess? Will their loyalties bring them into fierce combat or can they ally to stop the War of the Gods?"

https://www.facebook.com/gpzcom/phot...59800580749317

Painting by MajorO:

"HERO BEACH - Superman and Wonder Woman"

https://www.deviantart.com/majoro/ar...9jpg-810152559

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    New edit by Godstaff:

"… and finally, ending our tour of the Fortress of Multitude, we have a glimpse of the Kent-Prince household, finding the family gathered in a bucolic scene at the living room of the residence.

The parents, Diana and Clark, fresh from their job and still wearing work attires, proudly contemplate their children: baby Aster, very focused playing with cubes, and the eldest, the always opinionated Selene, reading for the tenth time (in an hour) the complete “Harry Potter”, a story about kids doing impossible and amazing things, which fascinates her, while the family dog and official nanny, Krypto, guards them playing with his favorite chewing pers… eer, toy."

Chaos reigns on Earth, and the resulting terror brings Superman and Wonder Woman into action in the War of the Gods, an Exciting Match-Play adventure featuring the conflict of the year. What will be the result when the Man of Steel meets the Amazon Princess? Will their loyalties bring them into fierce combat or can they ally to stop the War of the Gods?"

Painting by MajorO:

"HERO BEACH - Superman and Wonder Woman"

https://www.deviantart.com/majoro/ar...9jpg-810152559
    Aww, love the fam art from Godstaff. Aster and Selene. Ah he is trying to use more of Diana's side.

Hmm, that smww role paying art...interesting. Around that time DC played with SMWW too.

And last art ...well at least Bats has Robin. They both look like they fed up with Clark and Diana posing for pics together. lol

Of course. But it also is a validation that to keep certain ideas going they have to steal from Superman and Wonder Woman to update them. Nowadays everyone is a power couple. It is a buzz word with no true meaning yet it was Superman/Wonder Woman that actively used the moniker in their title under Soule and the way DC promoted them because by themselves they are 100% independent as heading franchises and can sustain who they are on their own yet together they are a real force to be reckoned with that can change the world. Humans can beat up Gods, they can just get powers and with no previous knowledge nor years of training but they are better than the heroes who slogged for years. And somehow if you are a meta human you have no feelings of humanity and the earth is doomed unless you are sanctified by a human from one place in the globe. It's all backward and contradicting. But then it is a case of DC wanting to have their cake and eat it when we see stuff like this book and smww merch...yet their refusal to treat with the concept with respect.

DC needs to understand their niche audience that they are creating for won't pay the bills. I mean Didio mentioned it about nostalgia being a problem and the market not healthy etc yet they failing to reach the wider market that has proven itself with new 52. New 52 was not a failure. There are numerous analysis saying how it helped the industry. I can only hope we will get a writer with some balls to do a pitch in AU or someone to explore the multiverse where smww can be a couple. And I don't mean the Dark multiverse which is just taking old stories and trying to twist them. DC needs new ideas and new stories. Not kill Superman over and over or take away Diana's powers and her supporting cast to prove what I have no idea.
    SMWW isn’t just a trend, it’s a trendsetter. They defined the true meaning of what a “Power Couple” is and yeah, even though it has become a buzzword, when “Power Couple” comes to mind, it’s automatic to think of SMWW. They are influencers with their being a confidence booster of standing in their heroic poses. Couples having spiritual connections with SMWW themed engagements, proposals, weddings, and anniversaries to Families with maternity photoshoots or just Fam photoshoots just for fun.

It is all backwards and contradicting with the way DC is handling them...But that’s pretty much on them though and the result is how it is now, not knowing what to do.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 08-22-2019 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Out of curiosity, I decided to research the first time both Superman and Wonder Woman appeared together on the same cover, and it seems to be All-Star Comics #36 (August 1947).

Ohh that's cool!!! Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    New edit by Godstaff:

Oh I love this!!! This is how SMWW “domestic” life should be. This is their “normal” being extraordinary. Their daughter with her headphones and a book but flying while reading. Their baby boy playing with Rubik’s cubes as blocks because of course he is a highly intelligent super baby.

This should’ve been an animated movie instead.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    I have a simple opinion: their relationship and closeness is the foundation of DC universe. They are away now and what do we have? A huge void that is not filled by anything. Batman and Superman's "friendship" is void of certain elements, certain shades that give it diverse colors. This ladder lacks important steps.
    Yeah, BM and SM are opposites, black and white. SM and WW... well, they have a more complex dynamic, difficult to get but that it's worthy to be explored more because of that.