Page 206 of 886 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306706 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 13279

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Guys, that's Maddie. We know she's going to be feature in the clusterfuck in the Inferno tie in, with that costume, so there is no real reason why it would be Emma.

Our best bet for Emma in Secret Wars is likely wherever the Uncanny team will be at and Mutopia.
    Good news, Emma re-joining the HFC is the last thing I wanna see down the road.

Mutopia seems potential, but I really doubt that even with the same/similar cast, it could be as great as Morrison's NXM.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    Some images have surfaced online and I don't know the source, so I can't speak to the truth of it (they're probably from Secret Wars #0...?), but...

From: http://community.comicbookresources....ars-Discussion

My thought when looking at that one pic was:

"Holy crap, I think the Hellfire Club's back."

Then a split second later:

"Holy crap, I think that's Emma."
    I love the Hellfire panels with the return of Maddie and Selene (Although those look like alternate reality ones, where are the recently resurrected 616 ones?) However, I really don't care much about this Secret Wars event with the lack of Emma. It seems she has been missing out on a lot of events recently (Although she did dodge a bullet not appearing in Axis), I kind of feel like her once enormous popularity is dwindling fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    I love the Hellfire panels with the return of Maddie and Selene (Although those look like alternate reality ones, where are the recently resurrected 616 ones?) However, I really don't care much about this Secret Wars event with the lack of Emma. It seems she has been missing out on a lot of events recently (Although she did dodge a bullet not appearing in Axis), I kind of feel like her once enormous popularity is dwindling fast.
    I think that all the 616/1610 characters are in Manhattan, or in the case of the Inhumans, in the Attilan part of Manhattan.

Quote Originally Posted by zeddfrost View Post
    Emma by Jae Lee.
    Love it! Jae Lee has drawn fantastic Emmas before:

I forgot to post here. I went to Long Beach Con this past weekend. Kris Anka had an booth and I looked through his art and he had the cover of A-Force #2 which had Morrison's Emma on it. I asked if she was in the series and he said it the main five with rotating other females as the writer wants.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I forgot to post here. I went to Long Beach Con this past weekend. Kris Anka had an booth and I looked through his art and he had the cover of A-Force #2 which had Morrison's Emma on it. I asked if she was in the series and he said it the main five with rotating other females as the writer wants.
    Wow, promising news!

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Wow, awesome!

Thanks for the info, I'm going to repost it in the A-Force Appreciation Thread:
    http://community.comicbookresources....on-Celebration!!
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Wow, promising news!
    There were quite a lot of extra (non-core) characters on the first cover, and if the same holds for the second it will not necessarily mean much. Sure, she might end up guest starring at some point, but also not.

Better than nothing of course!

Quote Originally Posted by yet another View Post
    There were quite a lot of extra (non-core) characters on the first cover, and if the same holds for the second it will not necessarily mean much. Sure, she might end up guest starring at some point, but also not.

Better than nothing of course!
    oh I know. But the possibility is still nice. Emma is not a woman who keeps other women close in any fashion, so it's always hilarious to have her interact with other women. One of the only reasons I wanted her in adjectiveless in the first place.

oh I know. But the possibility is still nice. Emma is not a woman who keeps other women close in any fashion, so it's always hilarious to have her interact with other women. One of the only reasons I wanted her in adjectiveless in the first place.
    Well, the thing with Emma is that she cant stand being around such Low Class women.

BANNED

This warms my heart! YEYYYYY!

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    Ruby is back!
    Hm, maybe this time it will be shown whether she's relevant to this thread or not.

BANNED

Ok, gotta admit. I'm really excited for this. It looks like Mama has got her groove back. Well, almost. *BOOP*.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/co...-marvel-comics