Page 1056 of 1555 FirstFirst ... 5655695610061046105210531054105510561057105810591060106611061156 ... LastLast
Results 15,826 to 15,840 of 23324

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Don't have much time for Comics or Manga or Anime. Kinda sad, I missed those days when I used to stay up til 2 AM to watch Anime or earlier when I used to schedule my Saturdays around watching Saturday morning cartoons.

I miss the video stores where you could find the most obscure and unusual Anime, cartoons and other movies on video or DVD.

I miss hanging out at the comic book shops, browsing through the bins looking for something I hadn't seen before.

Mostly I miss hanging around you guys here, playing games and talking about all sorts of stuff.
    D'aww, Tami, do what I do whenever they go on about DBZ or other stuff I haven't seen yet, and just use your voodoo dolls to force them to change topics! You do have voodoo dolls of everyone here don't you?
    The real trick is figuring out which plushy tentacle on the Cthulhu doll to stab with the black pin of doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    What anime is this adorableness from?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

just finished reading "shigurui".

it's probably one of the best samurai manga i've ever read. it's not but a build up to one match between a one armed samura vs. a blind samurai with a bum leg. but the characters have such complexity to them that one minute you love them and the next minute, you hate their guts. no one is really "good" or "evil" in this one. everyone has their own virtues and flaws that makes them worth reading. in the end, for me, the manga is about how messed up the feudual and class system in japan was at that time and how bushido can help a samurai but also damn him for life.

it's on the gory side but well worth the read.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    D'aww, Tami, do what I do whenever they go on about DBZ or other stuff I haven't seen yet, and just use your voodoo dolls to force them to change topics! You do have voodoo dolls of everyone here don't you?
    The real trick is figuring out which plushy tentacle on the Cthulhu doll to stab with the black pin of doom.

What anime is this adorableness from?
    Looks like it's K-on

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Looks like it's K-on
    Oh good, it's on my list of anime I've missed but plan to get through someday. Although maybe I'll try and bump it up from just 'some day'.

Jiren better be glad that Monaka isn't in the Tournament and has a cold. otherwise he stand no chance against Monaka ( joke)
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Finally dipped my toes back into the Overwatch pool, and I gotta tell you:

I am a garbage Reinhardt.

Not cuz I'm bad at him, oh no. I just refuse to be the team's shield. On the plus side, I'm averaging ~7 wall-slam kills a game. I'm also a pretty decent Reaper. Man I missed mindless PvP. Only so much WoW or FFXIV can offer in that regard, and ol' Thu Thu needs to kill.

Which is also why I got Destiny 2. Don't judge me.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Hmm, how would a Gothic Horror/Fantasy RPG set in a steampunkish Alternate 1800’s Earth sound? Could potentially be a fantasy world instead if alternate Earth wasn’t what people wanted.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Hmm, how would a Gothic Horror/Fantasy RPG set in a steampunkish Alternate 1800’s Earth sound? Could potentially be a fantasy world instead if alternate Earth wasn’t what people wanted.
    sounds like warmachine/hordes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Finally dipped my toes back into the Overwatch pool, and I gotta tell you:

I am a garbage Reinhardt.

Not cuz I'm bad at him, oh no. I just refuse to be the team's shield. On the plus side, I'm averaging ~7 wall-slam kills a game. I'm also a pretty decent Reaper. Man I missed mindless PvP. Only so much WoW or FFXIV can offer in that regard, and ol' Thu Thu needs to kill.

Which is also why I got Destiny 2. Don't judge me.
    I have no problems being the team shield if they actually use the shield. I've had McCrees go off and die in the ass end of nowhere at the beginning of the game, so when an enemy Winston jumps on our Mercy I just can't kill the monkey fast enough.

I've learned that Reinhardts work best when there's an element of unpredictability to their play. A Reinhardt who never charges or moves forward with hammer swings unless necessary becomes predictable, and an easy target. A Reinhardt who insists on charging every time is a poor man's D.Va. Taking calculated risks as Reinhardt forces the enemy to fear you. It narrows enemy options and expands your own. What's more, when you use your shield, enemies are less focused on running away from you and in fact often cluster together nicely for all of Reinhardt's offensive abilities. Reinhardt's shield is by far his greatest asset, but it's important to remember that every tool in his arsenal has great potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Means I can bring back Emma Marie Darksmoore, or Elizabeth/Three Seed.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    I have no problems being the team shield if they actually use the shield. I've had McCrees go off and die in the ass end of nowhere at the beginning of the game, so when an enemy Winston jumps on our Mercy I just can't kill the monkey fast enough.

I've learned that Reinhardts work best when there's an element of unpredictability to their play. A Reinhardt who never charges or moves forward with hammer swings unless necessary becomes predictable, and an easy target. A Reinhardt who insists on charging every time is a poor man's D.Va. Taking calculated risks as Reinhardt forces the enemy to fear you. It narrows enemy options and expands your own. What's more, when you use your shield, enemies are less focused on running away from you and in fact often cluster together nicely for all of Reinhardt's offensive abilities. Reinhardt's shield is by far his greatest asset, but it's important to remember that every tool in his arsenal has great potential.
    I've got a response coming, but it'll come after work.

Same with Anima!

Arx Inosaan

having play Sonic Forces my opinion on the game is that it's not terrible like Sonic O6 and that it's a incredibly average game. the biggest con to me is classic sonic. it seem he was just shove into the game.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    having play Sonic Forces my opinion on the game is that it's not terrible like Sonic O6 and that it's a incredibly average game. the biggest con to me is classic sonic. it seem he was just shove into the game.
    pretty much what everyone else says and i agree. i considered getting it but after seeing some LPs of it, i just didn't care for it. not terrible. just.......nothing worth buy for me.