Page 986 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 48688693697698298398498598698798898999099610361086 ... LastLast
Results 14,776 to 14,790 of 19298
    Extraordinary Member

Miz and Morrison have one their title shot against the New Day

Extraordinary Member

Now it's time for BlissCross vs. Fire and Desire, winner gets a title shot for the Women's tag titles.

Also, Otis has a date on Valentine's Day

Extraordinary Member

Next up, Braun vs. Nakamura for the strap

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    if the reports i've read are true, the reason why charlotte won are stupid.

according to sources, the reason why she won was to fullfill promises made to charlotte stemming from last year's WM main event. it was originally supposed to be charlotte/ronda to main event but becky rise to stardom was such that she was penned in near the last minute of the RR. apparently, shayna was supposed to win the rumble this year and go on to feud with becky at WM this year but charlotte used her pull to get the win and was reported to have said that she didn't want to get thrown out by shayna for some reason.

now the word i'm hearing is that charlotte was planned to go to NXT and challenge rhea for the NXT women's strap.

that's what i've heard. take it as you will.
    It's sounds like Meltz making up stuff again. You are paying back Charlotte for what? Main Eventing WrestleMania? You pay her back by her winning the Rumble and challenging for the NXT title? Arguably the third place women's title.

I think Ripley vs Charlotte will be a great match but it's a huge rub for Ripley not Charlotte.Now if that it's going to be 3 way with Ronda added, that puts it higher in the card, but I doubt that rumor completely.

Extraordinary Member

And braun gets the gold

Extraordinary Member

Looks like bayley's next feud is with Naomi

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    She put over Rhea pretty imprrssivrly.
    She lost to Rhea, she in now way "put her over". they are not the same thing. Baszler is not good. If she wasnt Rhonda's friend she wouldnt be in the position she is now.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    It's sounds like Meltz making up stuff again. You are paying back Charlotte for what? Main Eventing WrestleMania? You pay her back by her winning the Rumble and challenging for the NXT title? Arguably the third place women's title.

I think Ripley vs Charlotte will be a great match but it's a huge rub for Ripley not Charlotte.Now if that it's going to be 3 way with Ronda added, that puts it higher in the card, but I doubt that rumor completely.
    well the NXT women's title is certainly more important that either belt on the main roster. plus, the women's division on NXT is much stronger too. so i can see some of the logic behind it. not all of it but some of it.

Quote Originally Posted by AdventureBliss View Post
    She lost to Rhea, she in now way "put her over". they are not the same thing. Baszler is not good. If she wasnt Rhonda's friend she wouldnt be in the position she is now.
    I disagree. Bazler has a presence about her. She looks and feels like a bad @$$ ... in some ways moreso than Ronda. She comes off very believable. She's the perfect monster heel in the womans division. And that's something sorely needed on the main roster.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AdventureBliss View Post
    rhea's win over shayna wouldn't have been as impressive or as talked about if shayna wasn't as dominant as she was. arguable one of the strongest runs for that belt, outside of asuka's.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    We got 2 dozen women from several different promotions sharing there own horror stories about her. None of them have nothing to gain. That doesn't happen unless Tessa is that much a dick
    People lie all the time for no reason it does happen like I said she probably did it but there's no real smoking gun.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I disagree. Bazler has a presence about her. She looks and feels like a bad @$$ ... in some ways moreso than Ronda. She comes off very believable. She's the perfect monster heel in the womans division. And that's something sorely needed on the main roster.
    Agree on all accounts.

Astonishing Member

bow down
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    People lie all the time for no reason it does happen like I said she probably did it but there's no real smoking gun.
    There can't be a smoking gun when it's he said she said. But when it's They Said vs She Said, you kinda have to go with the They in most cases.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    NWA is in the star making business not in the content business.They are trying to push stars and not matches. Most of the matches on Powerrr are forgettable. The perfect world would be NWA storytelling/promos with AEW in ring performances.
    If that’s the business they’re in they’re huge failures. Also a terrible business for a promotion like them to be in because if they ever succeed in making a star, said star will leave to go somewhere that matters.

In a perfect world NWA Powerrr would be replaced with NWA wildside replays. I’ll take AJ Styles vs Jason cross over magnus vs beautiful billy Orton or whatever old dude they throw out there.