Page 339 of 410 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349389 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 6144
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

New fanfiction updates from NightSkyWonderer:

Story: Something Special

Chapter 19: The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

Description: As he flies across the skies, Kal follows the flow of Diana’s melody as she plays the piano and sings with their daughter, Astrea.

Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1278948...ething-Special

Story: Special Bonds

Chapter 5: Husband and Wife

Description: Kal and Diana come to terms that they are husband and wife. Kal must prove himself once again to Queen Hippolyta and the Amazons that he is worthy of Diana’s heart and their trust. They must now also face public questioning, making it publicly official Reporter Clark Kent and Ambassador Diana Prince are married.

Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13318643/5/Special-Bonds

SuperWonder Cosplay Couple

“The Usefulness of the lasso!��”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1_GKBZoddI/

Quote Originally Posted by LoveStar View Post
    Funny how supposedly SM and WW being apart was to “fix” their individual franchises but it’s constantly shown that their relationship be it platonic or romantic is one of the most vital aspects that helps both franchises. Superman needs a push and Wonder Woman does just that. And what I mean by that is that Superman’s otherworldly, outsider aspect is more emphasized on and challenged to balance with “blending” in the mortal world. He has to face the lies and pretending but not get swallowed within it like he has.
    How them being apart is supposed to fix anything? It only leave a void in their characters... and a mess in their continuity. 😜

Exactly! SMWW isn’t a traditional pair, didn’t have the luxury of live action exposure, animation and comics have been halted yet, still gain interest more than what you would expect. That says so much of the impact the pair has. Obviously it was known within the new52 and even before that with the building of the duo. That doesn’t just disappear and can’t/shouldn’t be ignored any longer.
    That says also so much of the further impact the pair could have. WB/DC is sitting on a gold mine without even fully realizing it.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
    You're most welcome. 😊
    LOL. Sure let's go with that. 🤓

I have even more to share, apparently a wiki page has been created for Clark and Diana..😭
    It could use some serious expanding though. In terms of notable SMWW Fanfic writers who have been writing since before SMWW fanfics really became a thing, it is missing writers like ImFanci, Hellacre13, Arcadia81, Djinn, to name a few. They were writing over a decade ago and should be listed on their for contributions.
    That is so cool having an SMWW Wikipedia page! Hope it can be updated more frequently with more content! The anthology update would be perfect!

There are so many great SMWW fanfic writers that really go beyond with the creativity and keep Clark and Diana very much in character.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Yeah, they were already planning of shaking up things again after less than a year and half. Regretting fast, eh? 😜
    🙃 It seems they didn’t have any solid plans beyond the initial idea. It’s clear there’s little to no direction. Just making up as they go.

I heard that WB is starting looking for directors for a potential new SM movie. After so many failed attempt to relaunch the character, that one will be his last chance before being put on the shelf indefinitely. Please, be a good choice this time. 😬
    OMG! Please modern Superman. True Man of Tomorrow. Young and free of nostalgia baggage!

They can be most powerful people in their fictional world but they look to me as the underdogs for the way they are treated.
    I think there’s a backwards thought that of course Superman and Wonder Woman are the most powerful so some think they would get everything easy. But digging deep within their characters, powers don’t matter. It’s who they are as “outsiders”. Outsiders who are making a difference in worlds they don’t fully belong to and they also bring different worlds together. Writers need to look at Superman and Wonder Woman in a more philosophical/emotional/intellectual sense.

It feels like a lost cause. As long as they can produce as much as Joker/Batman/Harley statues as they can, they'll not care.
    We don’t see joker/Harley weddings & anniversaries. SMWW is or can be its own line that taps into a market that yet again clearly can bring the fans DC wants.

Description: As he flies across the skies, Kal follows the flow of Diana’s melody as she plays the piano and sings with their daughter, Astrea.

Description: Kal and Diana come to terms that they are husband and wife. Kal must prove himself once again to Queen Hippolyta and the Amazons that he is worthy of Diana’s heart and their trust. They must now also face public questioning, making it publicly official Reporter Clark Kent and Ambassador Diana Prince are married.

Astrea brings so much fluffiness LOL
    So heartwarming

Kal and Lyta mother/son in law dynamic is always great! The range and levels of emotions. Again it’s all about challenges and SMWW together brings that.

OMG BABY ASTREA!!!! She is so fluffy!!! This story is full of feelings, full of love!!!!

Another great story! I love it!

SuperWonder themed birthday party for 1 year old Jasmyne

“Jasmyne celebrated her first birthday the theme chosen by my mother @scarlet_moonlima was a wonderful woman the party was beautiful and full of charming details!”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B11Ccp9nD9k/

🙃 It seems they didn’t have any solid plans beyond the initial idea. It’s clear there’s little to no direction. Just making up as they go.
    That applies to Superman for sure. There wasn't much of a plan beside establish their new kid character by building a temporary status quo around him without considering what to do after all was said and done. Then, something happened BTS (I have my suspicions) that led to an unexpected premature shake up. Being there done that.

OMG! Please modern Superman. True Man of Tomorrow. Young and free of nostalgia baggage!
    It'll be up to the director but I guess he/she'll take some cue from the most recent runs.

I think there’s a backwards thought that of course Superman and Wonder Woman are the most powerful so some think they would get everything easy. But digging deep within their characters, powers don’t matter. It’s who they are as “outsiders”. Outsiders who are making a difference in worlds they don’t fully belong to and they also bring different worlds together. Writers need to look at Superman and Wonder Woman in a more philosophical/emotional/intellectual sense.
    Too much often I read arguments like X character is better because he/she is human and without powers. It feels like a lot (or most) of writers can't see SM and WW beyond their powersets or something. 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Deiasilva10 View Post
    SuperWonder Cosplay Couple

“The Usefulness of the lasso!��”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1_GKBZoddI/
    If it hasn’t been made clear enough, SMWW + Lasso will always be their thing! 😏

I think in the “Truth or Dare” Vday story Diana implied to had that kind of idea for her and Clark. She wants any excuse to tie him up 😜. Then other stories are turning Clark back to normal from being possessed or my fav is when the lasso was used to connect their souls as one.

How them being apart is supposed to fix anything? It only leave a void in their characters... and a mess in their continuity. 😜
    Exactly! There wouldn’t be this obvious void nor this messiness of continuity. Also limiting story potential and vital dynamics 🤔 yeah.... that’s fixing things alright LOL

That says also so much of the further impact the pair could have. WB/DC is sitting on a gold mine without even fully realizing it.
    It was known and still is if the pair is still being branded outside of comics with merch as well as the anthology being the biggest thing recently acknowledging everything correctly and giving official facts! Though, it’s still funny but glaring how even having multiple writers on the anthology, they had no idea how to explain Rebirth obviously with Reborn and WW illusions.

There hasn’t been any other pair (traditional or none traditional) that has had this kind of thing. They know what the SMWW pairing brings just let it flourish.

If it hasn’t been made clear enough, SMWW + Lasso will always be their thing! 😏

I think in the “Truth or Dare” Vday story Diana implied to had that kind of idea for her and Clark. She wants any excuse to tie him up 😜. Then other stories are turning Clark back to normal from being possessed or my fav is when the lasso was used to connect their souls as one.
    SM/WW + Lasso = a match made in Heaven. 🤣

Exactly! There wouldn’t be this obvious void nor this messiness of continuity. Also limiting story potential and vital dynamics 🤔 yeah.... that’s fixing things alright LOL
    🙄

It was known and still is if the pair is still being branded outside of comics with merch as well as the anthology being the biggest thing recently acknowledging everything correctly and giving official facts! Though, it’s still funny but glaring how even having multiple writers on the anthology, they had no idea how to explain Rebirth obviously with Reborn and WW illusions.

There hasn’t been any other pair (traditional or none traditional) that has had this kind of thing. They know what the SMWW pairing brings just let it flourish.
    I'm curious about the sales of the SM/WW anthology. Is there any way we can know how much copies it'll sell?

Reborn and WW illusions are hard to explain. They are the kind of convolute "story elements" that end up glossed over and never referenced again right after they are written.

^^^ The third drawing... redoing popular SM/WW images from the comics or fan-art and inserting Spider-Man as a voyeur was fun at the beginning, but now it's just getting annoying. Spidey, go back to Marvel (or Sony) and never show up again, please. 🤬😅

SM/WW + Lasso = a match made in Heaven. 🤣
    Indeed! 🤣😏

I'm curious about the sales of the SM/WW anthology. Is there any way we can know how much copies it'll sell?

Reborn and WW illusions are hard to explain. They are the kind of convolute "story elements" that end up glossed over and never referenced again right after they are written.
    Hmmm? I think that would be a bit difficult to figure out. This is much different than regular anthologies because it comes as a special collection with the figures.

That’s obvious it’s been glossed over, however it created lots of plot holes. It’s to a point with this current Superman and Wonder Woman you have to not think logically if they try fill in the blank flashbacks or something.
    Last edited by LoveStar; 09-10-2019 at 02:56 PM.

Hmmm? I think that would be a bit difficult to figure out. This is much different than regular anthologies because it comes as a special collection with the figures.
    Too bad, because I want to know how large is the audience it'll reach.

That’s obvious it’s been glossed over, however it created lots of plot holes. It’s to a point with this current Superman and Wonder Woman you have to not think logically if they try fill in the blank flashbacks or something.
    I'm sure that the next Crisis will be eventually used to streamlining/simplify their continuity (again).
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 09-10-2019 at 02:57 PM.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Too bad, because I want to know how large is the audience it'll reach.
    Well it was posted (advertised) on the SMWW IG a few times. Lots of feedback from that and asking where it can be purchased. So yeah... that’s all we can go by, though.

I'm sure that the next Crisis will be eventually used to streamlining/simplify their continuity (again).
    Embrace the dynamics correctly though please. Not cherry picking and making yet another mess.