Page 836 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 3367367868268328338348358368378388398408468869361336 ... LastLast
Results 12,526 to 12,540 of 20773
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by HuggyBear View Post
    Yeah it seems like they've been having alot of issues recently. Seems many Runaways omnis have issues, as do the Miles Morales Ultimate Spiderman where the entire top portion separated from the binding. Hearing about other recent Marvel books having the issue as well is making me really hesitant on wanting to pick up future marvel omnis. Hope they get sorted out whatever is going on, cause it sucks that 2 recent omnis I got from them had bad issues.
    Damn; you guys had me worried as I had all 3 of these omnibus. I just unwrapped and relaxed the spine with each to check them over, but they seem OK.
    (massive sigh of relief!)

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jm21 View Post
    Damn; you guys had me worried as I had all 3 of these omnibus. I just unwrapped and relaxed the spine with each to check them over, but they seem OK.
    (massive sigh of relief!)
    Nice, awesome to hear! Make sure you check the Miles Morales one in about a few days or so to make sure everything is good up top. Mine ended up having the issue as well 7bNE_hHj.jpg

Spectacular Member

Nice, awesome to hear! Make sure you check the Miles Morales one in about a few days or so to make sure everything is good up top. Mine ended up having the issue as well 7bNE_hHj.jpg
    Whoa, that's bad - I'll keep checking, especially now I relaxed the spine

Thanks again for highlighting guys

The longer the run is out does issue get fixed? Or they all printed at once which means buy day one or wait its all the same? Thanks.

Amazing Member

They need to go back to using the previous printers, the one they are using now has managed to make DC omnibus's the superior product now.

All-New Member

I thought both the Runaways and Miles Morales omni's had super tight bindings. Mine were't separated when I opened to relax the spine, but looks like i need to check again.

Mighty Member

Lol. If you guys think these recent bindings are tight, don't ever hunt down some of those earlier DC omnis lmao

Extraordinary Member

My Marvel omnis all seem in decent binding condition. It is only Mighty Thor which seems 'poor' but it is a massive book.

Spectacular Member

I had to exchange 2 copies of Waid's Captain America Omni because of this problem. The second copy I opened and relaxed at the store counter to check and it was fine. When I opened it at home to read the same problem happened and I just exchanged it with other books.

I also put off buying the Miles Morales Omnibus because of this. As much as I want to own these series in the best format, I can't justify spending so much on faulty books that I need to repair myself.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    My Marvel omnis all seem in decent binding condition. It is only Mighty Thor which seems 'poor' but it is a massive book.
    Do you mean the Simonson Thor Omnibus? My bind seems good. Probably one of my favorite books, as well.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    Do you mean the Simonson Thor Omnibus? My bind seems good. Probably one of my favorite books, as well.
    Yeah binding on my Thor omni is really good, though I got my recently and I've heard that book had to get reprinted a few times.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Yeah binding on my Thor omni is really good, though I got my recently and I've heard that book had to get reprinted a few times.
    Got mine in February, so pretty sure mine is of the latest print-run.

All-New Member

I got the Simonson Thor omnibus recently, and the binding looked far worse than any omnibus I'd received before. Not as bad as the Miles pictures that have been posted but still not good.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSmith24 View Post
    I got the Simonson Thor omnibus recently, and the binding looked far worse than any omnibus I'd received before. Not as bad as the Miles pictures that have been posted but still not good.
    Sadly it does seem a problem. Great series regardless, hope it does not ruin it for you.

Nah, the new color is what ruins it