Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Still nothing on Red Canary’s identity?
    I don't believe so, sadly. We'll get more of her in The Lazarus Planet or something storyline.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Extraordinary Member

Still nothing on Red Canary’s identity?
    We gotta wait for the tie in issue

Well we finally get to meet Red Canary. And she’s okay but is already fed up with Damian Wayne.

Basically she’s a college student who was inspired to “carry the torch” once Black Canary supposedly died in Death of the Justice League. Unfortunately she has no powers and only has some moderate training and some escrima sticks she took off a villain, but basically she’s completely new and just showed up when the call to arms came up over the hall of Justice.

She ends up getting dragged on an adventure to save the multiverse because Damian saves her from getting crushed by a flash villain. She seems to get along with Sideways and Powergirl but constantly gets the business from Damian.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

So the Lian theories were totally off the mark?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    So the Lian theories were totally off the mark?
    You mean Roy’s daughter? She’s with Catwoman
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Well we finally get to meet Red Canary. And she’s okay but is already fed up with Damian Wayne.

Basically she’s a college student who was inspired to “carry the torch” once Black Canary supposedly died in Death of the Justice League. Unfortunately she has no powers and only has some moderate training and some escrima sticks she took off a villain, but basically she’s completely new and just showed up when the call to arms came up over the hall of Justice.

She ends up getting dragged on an adventure to save the multiverse because Damian saves her from getting crushed by a flash villain. She seems to get along with Sideways and Powergirl but constantly gets the business from Damian.
    Well that's boring and a let down. Why is someone with no training going on such a dangerous mission?

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Well that's boring and a let down. Why is someone with no training going on such a dangerous mission?
    Wrong place wrong time. Damian is about to run through one of Sideways portals to go on his mission with Powergirl, Doctor Light, and Sideways when he sees Girder(the Flash villain) during the big hall of Justice fight about to drop a truck on her.

Damian jumps to save her but inadvertently brings her along for the ride. She is literally an accidental tag along and because of the mission and the fact it’s Damian they don’t put her back.
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post

I had my suspicions she wasn't Sin yet her being a complete rando with no actual connection to Dinah and contrived training kind of takes me out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I had my suspicions she wasn't Sin yet her being a complete rando with no actual connection to Dinah and contrived training kind of takes me out of it.
    Oh we don’t actually know who she is yet. She doesn’t say her name, she just says she’s a college student and starts to describe her training before Damian cuts her off.

But yeah it seems she probably a random.
    Words to live by.

The new special didn’t sell me on Red Canary. But I was a bit relieved she isn’t a teen, after how much she’s been sexualized already.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    The new special didn’t sell me on Red Canary. But I was a bit relieved she isn’t a teen, after how much she’s been sexualized already.
    Since Dinah started at age 19, Red Canary is just as old or older than she was in her outfit.

I guess even DC realized that costume and look might be too much for a young teen hero .

Yeah. She didn't do that much! I guess her getting powers will start to change that... But we need her identity revealed soon.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Since Dinah started at age 19, Red Canary is just as old or older than she was in her outfit.
    Wait . . . which Dinah are you talking about in terms of starting at age 19, and where did her starting age get established?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Wait . . . which Dinah are you talking about in terms of starting at age 19, and where did her starting age get established?
    Dinah Lance. This was established post crisis in the 1980s