Page 43 of 719 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143543 ... LastLast

I respond to whatever he posts in the morning.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Toadian extra Information

Toadians are Pacifist . they are a pacifist society . they do not condone war or violence. their pacifism is ridged when the Replitas invading the Toadians did nothing.

instead they sit hoping that words would get through to the Replitas. Even with all but one member of the Toadian royal family left alive and the entire race enslave. this race still clings to it's pacifism. Even with Toadians dying from overwork or being killed they still won't budge from their ridge pacifism.

Praxat is a pacifist but she knows after being on earth for awhile that sometimes you can't solve things with just words alone.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

New month, new popularity poll, this time with some new players in the field.

https://www.strawpoll.me/16378968

For those that aren't aware, pick your top five favorite characters from the month of August, not including your own character. I'll post the results Tuesday.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post

I've decided that if Held and Kenshiko ever get into a fight again, this will be them, but with ki beams instead of guns.

I suppose it could also be Ochazuke, since he actually has super senses, but I can't see him and Held really getting into it like that.

...Yet.
    This would require Kenshiko to escape from solitary confinement in a prison designed by Jinzi. Possibly with some MacGuyvered solution involving a sharpened toothbrush, a shredded bedsheet, and an empty meal tray.

Although...hmm...*scribbles notes for later*
    Last edited by grampagen; 09-01-2018 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    New month, new popularity poll, this time with some new players in the field.

https://www.strawpoll.me/16378968

For those that aren't aware, pick your top five favorite characters from the month of August, not including your own character. I'll post the results Tuesday.
    Our halfbreed boy Totoma's not in there.

Although he hasn't made an appearance all August so I suppose that's fair :P

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Our halfbreed boy Totoma's not in there.

Although he hasn't made an appearance all August so I suppose that's fair :P
    I nearly forgot his replacement, too.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I nearly forgot his replacement, too.
    Damn man.

Someone better get posting when Jagam shows up!

Incredible Member

Boy, that was a huge PM. CoR, you got what I sent?

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Boy, that was a huge PM. CoR, you got what I sent?
    Yup, working on parsing it at the moment.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Yup, working on parsing it at the moment.
    Yeah, sorry. I wrote half in a more casual manner, fell asleep, then wrote the other half and then had to revise it while half-awake. It went over 5000 characters twice!

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Yeah, sorry. I wrote half in a more casual manner, fell asleep, then wrote the other half and then had to revise it while half-awake. It went over 5000 characters twice!
    That's fine, mainly just trying to help it along in a way that doesn't end prematurely, like.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I think everyone might need one more day at least before dealing with Jagam.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

What for ? No one's said much of anything.

Arx Inosaan

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    That's fine, mainly just trying to help it along in a way that doesn't end prematurely, like.
    Oh, it's liable to be bloody and painful regardless of how it goes. But boy, is it going to be horrible when it does end up exploding.

Name: K ( Killrog). Rex Vanwizer Jr.

Race/Species: Replita ( Hybrid )

Height/Weight: 6'8" Feet and 500 pounds

Body type: Muscular

Appearance: Killrog has dark green , pink , white , and dark purple scales , Red eyes , Pink stripes and Mohawk head fin. for a Replita he is unusually small.

Power Level:

Resting: 2,000,000

serious : 6,000,000

Frenzy 10,000,000

special ability: besides his increase intellect there's another thing that makes Killrog unique to his kind. that is he has the ability to grow stronger by my consume others. the more bodies he consumes the more powerful he grows.

History: Killrog is the Leader of the Replitas. he was born around 60 years go on Planet Qacriea as a Hybrid created by Zykona by injected , Arcosian, Namekian, and Bombardier DNA into a Replita embryo. He was more cunning and smarter than the usually Replita, but also more bloodthirsty. when he was a kid his father would tell him a story about the Toadian who live on top of the hill and the Replita who live on the bottom.

it was a story about how one should be happy with what one has. however as he became adult Killrog wasn't satisfied with that and wanted more . he murder the previous leader of the Replitas his own father Vanwizer Senior in cold blood and proclaim himself as the new leader. unlike his father he wasn't satisfied with ruler a small Swampy area.

he wanted to expanding his territory. so his first goal was to siege and take over the Toadian Kingdom . this siege end up being victorious and Killrog end up personally Kill all but one of the Royal Toadian family members himself. He made the Toadians into slaves force them to build him a workshop.

where they would manufacture weapons for his army. set up a exploration program for the sole purpose of finding planets to quince his thirst for conquest.

Other: he is know for killing and eating his own kind. the different Alien DNA that was inject into him at the Embryo stage is unstable which causes him to be borderline Insane. he was done cruel and usually methods of punishment that Normal Replitas would neve think of.

he has a interesting in Shogi and plays the game quite often. he goes beyond just pure savagery and seems to enjoy inflict suffering on others like a sadist . he has a belief that eating his own kind makes him stronger.

attacks

1. Explosive Breath

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Explosive_Breath

2. Suction Breath

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Vacuum_Breath

3. Mighty Roar

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Enhanced_Roar

4. The Death Roll

5. Explosive blast

6. Explosive beam

7. Explosive Wave Emission:

8. Explosive Scatter Shot

9 Explosive Wave Motion Blast

10 Explosive storm

11. Flash Explosion

12 Giga Explosion Punch

13. Giga Explosive Bazooka

14 Giga Explosive Kick

15. Giga Explosive Storm

16 Giga explosive inferno

17 Giga Explosive tackle

18 Explosive Hell

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Explosive_Hell

19 Atomic Explosion

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Self-Detonation
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-29-2019 at 01:20 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.