Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Is Hickman building up a war where the X-men take on the entire Marvel Universe?

We've see what happens when you tick off the Hulk and he declared WAR on the world thanks to Greg Pak...so is Jonathan Hickman building up the X-men so that the entire world would see what would happen if the X-men would declare WAR on the rest of the Marvel Universe if they're pushed backed enough ? Avengers vs X-men would just look like a playground fight after this, right ?

As fans of the X-men: What do you think of this ? Especially considering the events of how the X-men are coming back to life THIS TIME AROUND ?

I don’t think that he is and I would hate it if he was.

Want AvX2, IvX2 (This time with brain), WvX, WvX but the W stands for Woodgod, EvX, KvX, SvX, ShvX, XX Accent Core + R, JLvX, SSvX, HvX, John Mulaney v. X, Captain Planet v. X, Chex Mix v. X, K-Pop v. X, Kamen Rider Decade v. X, and then finally Jonathan Hickman v. X.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Not anytime soon. I think in House of X 6 there will be an attempt but they will shut that down and there will be forced peace for awhile. but we should definitely know by december. Between all 6 books there will be 2 years worth of our time story (24 issues) of how this mutant thing runs. So in 2020 other books should be able to hit the ground running incorporating mutants and karoka.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Long live Krakoa, Orrako and the other one

"Are your Planeteers like us, Captain? Will they die for their environment the way we'll die for ours?"

"Maybe they will, X. But if they do, they'll risk everything. Unlike you. Wolverine's beer cans have tarnished our green Earth for the last time! You can stop this! The power is yours!"

"Well, then. You fancy yourself a hero, but my X-Men will take you down to zero. Erik, I'll need you, too. Because crushing humanity's latest champion is the thing to do."

What would it be called? Marvel vs X-men?

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    "Are your Planeteers like us, Captain? Will they die for their environment the way we'll die for ours?"

"Maybe they will, X. But if they do, they'll risk everything. Unlike you. Wolverine's beer cans have tarnished our green Earth for the last time! You can stop this! The power is yours!"

"Well, then. You fancy yourself a hero, but my X-Men will take you down to zero. Erik, I'll need you, too. Because crushing humanity's latest champion is the thing to do."

Why did i hear part of this in my head as Captain planet talking and then the voice shifted to stewie griffin. Why do your post make my brain fumble so much? What are you? Is that you X? Even got me hearing the person singing the Captain planet song talking.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Want AvX2, IvX2 (This time with brain), WvX, WvX but the W stands for Woodgod, EvX, KvX, SvX, ShvX, XX Accent Core + R, JLvX, SSvX, HvX, John Mulaney v. X, Captain Planet v. X, Chex Mix v. X, K-Pop v. X, Kamen Rider Decade v. X, and then finally Jonathan Hickman v. X.
    Justice League vs X, Sailor Moon vs X and Pokemon vs X should happen too

BANNED

Charles is going to sissy that walk across the globe.

74A21259-5B7E-45B4-83AD-D29B6502702D.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Why did i hear part of this in my head as Captain planet talking and then the voice shifted to stewie griffin. Why do your post make my brain fumble so much? What are you? Is that you X? Even got me hearing the person singing the Captain planet song talking.
    Hickman's brain couldn't contain all the data so he exported every useless piece of information to a Pinocchio doll and gave it life with a sigh of exhaustion.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post

Erik and Charles when every human on Earth is a corpse covered in Krakoa vines.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post

Darkveil: yass house fathuh, sashayyy! Sashay that walk!

I hope so, theres a LOT of people who need their ass kicked by the X-Men.
    Scarlet Witch & Hawkeye first in line please.

BANNED

Charles: Erik, honey, we just took northeastern US from the humans. We’re moving to Provincetown.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    What would it be called? Marvel vs X-men?
    World War X