Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    It would be that one silver lining at the fact that we had to sit through him getting both Venom and Mania from much better hosts. It couldn’t have happened to a better guy.
    Or a more boring one-dimensional character.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I think its because Lee Price isn't really a character and more of just a narrative tool, which at the very least he fits that role fairly well in his only really 2 arc appearances.

In Venom it's supposed to act as an antithesis of Brock and Flash, whereas they wanted to do good while fighting the symbiotes violent tendencies, here the symbiote wants to do good with Price forcing it back into its violent style. And then in Venom Inc., he's really just a stand in big bad for everybody to team up and fight against. He works despite his very uninteresting character, because his role in both stories is very broad, and he's had fairly limited use. If he started to be overused more than I could see it being a problem.

I also didn't mind Andi losing the Mania symbiote, because she still kept her hell powers, and is still technically Mania. It's a shame because I do think the Mania symbiote design is really underrated, but I like she still is able to kick ass, and I'm curious how her hell mark is gonna impact the Carnage encounter, especially considering everything going on with him currently.

Er, so since Scream for some reason has a three issue Maximum Carnage tie-in (the other LF dorks have a one-shot and are in Venom) suspiciously written by Bunn, I suspect that Andi will just become the new Scream, which is... not great. Unless they totally redesign the thing.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Er, so since Scream for some reason has a three issue Maximum Carnage tie-in (the other LF dorks have a one-shot and are in Venom) suspiciously written by Bunn, I suspect that Andi will just become the new Scream, which is... not great. Unless they totally redesign the thing.
    Uh, it's marginally better than her being offed, I guess.........
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I'm bummed to see that it doesn't appear Ben will get a whole comic to fight Carnage.

-Pav, who is happy to be wrong...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Considering that the Scream symbiote might have survived Donna Diego's death at Eddie Brock's hands during his post-Anti-Venom, pre-Toxin "holy crusade" against symbiotes, it bonding with Andi wouldn't surprise me, and yes, it would be better than killing her off.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

The most interesting about this to me is that it confirms Absolute Carnage is only gonna be 4 issues, which is a surprise, but that's good that they don't need to drag it out. Also I wonder if Spencer is gonna be writing the ASM tie-ins or they're gonna get a fill-in writer like what happen with the WOTR Venom issues.

And honestly, I wouldn't mind if And becomes Scream, just because it means she's still alive and I'll take that.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    The most interesting about this to me is that it confirms Absolute Carnage is only gonna be 4 issues, which is a surprise, but that's good that they don't need to drag it out. Also I wonder if Spencer is gonna be writing the ASM tie-ins or they're gonna get a fill-in writer like what happen with the WOTR Venom issues.

And honestly, I wouldn't mind if And becomes Scream, just because it means she's still alive and I'll take that.
    I kind of don't see Spencer doing a tie-in. He completely sat out of Spidergeddon and the WOTR.