Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Tube socks would have improved the look. Tbh im fine with Bobby being a lil ugly not everyone can be a model
    It was always described in the O5 that Warren was by far the most handsome, like a model, Scott good looking and Bobby rather normal. (Hank was just Hank).

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    It was always described in the O5 that Warren was by far the most handsome, like a model, Scott good looking and Bobby rather normal. (Hank was just Hank).
    When you look at it like that his size also kind of makes sense. He has basically been relying on his powers for everything since a teen. No real need to run or jump when you can ride slides etc.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    When you look at it like that his size also kind of makes sense. He has basically been relying on his powers for everything since a teen. No real need to run or jump when you can ride slides etc.
    Magneto is really big and he doesn't need to lift a lot of things.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Yeah but Magneto is more disciplined. He probably believes that his mutant body is a temple he has to take care of or something like that. Can we really imagine Bobby spending a lot of time exercising?

Instead Scott has been described as almost vigorexic, for example. And the mutations of Warren and Hank are physical, apart from everything. In an X-Factor comic in which everyone was in a gym, it is mentioned that although most of the work is done by their powers, Jean and Bobby also exercise, simply not as much as the other three.

Bobby is not a hunk but has well defined muscles.

The Red Keep?

Really.

Some keep Lockheed away from the final season of GOT or he might get ideas.....
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Magneto has increased mitochondria density in his body and can manipulate electromagnetism(which is the true source of cellular metabolism and muscle tone). He's been cheating with his powers subconsciously the whole time.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

caee7bd2dd1416413435d55ede0ff7d7.jpg

I feel like it really is just the art Bobby should be naturally well built in and out of Iceform. Not bulky or anything but naturally well proportioned in all aspects which he's been shown as throughout out most of his creation. This style just hasn't done him any favors it'll improve hopefully.

BANNED

Its not just abt muscle, hes got average facial features.

There’s enough buff superheroes as is. Plus nothing about Iceman’s powers lend him to need that sort of physique.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Its not just abt muscle, hes got average facial features.
    That's because he is average. Just an average white man *shrugs* good looking but not overly good looking. He's kind of like that random love interest they would bring in on a CW show after their 3 seasons in just to add drama to an established romance type of good looking.

Truthfully I genuinely feel it's the art I don't really care for any of the male characters designs so far with the exceptionof Bishop. Pyro and Bobby both look kind of childish, Christian too ain't really all that IMO. The women look amazing though.
    Last edited by Journey; 12-01-2019 at 03:22 PM.

Bobby being drawn as an boy next door type is 100% right... what we really should be concerned about is how young/average St. John looks when he was serving middle aged gay looks in the 80's

Duggan might've as well just used NuPyro instead

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Bobby being drawn as an boy next door type is 100% right... what we really should be concerned about is how young/average St. John looks when he was serving middle aged gay looks in the 80's

Pyro who controls living flame, indeed.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post

They gave him a win and brought him back in his prime since he was also a test subject for the process.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    That's because he is average. Just an average white man *shrugs* good looking but not overly good looking. He's kind of like that random love interest they would bring in on a CW show after their 3 seasons in just to add drama to an established romance type of good looking.

Truthfully I genuinely feel it's the art I don't really care for any of the male characters designs so far with the exceptionof Bishop. Pyro and Bobby both look kind of childish, Christian too ain't really all that IMO. The women look amazing though.
    Bobby looks like a 15 year old.

Astonishing Member

I am a bit too strict about continuity and what bothers me about Shinobi getting resurrected is that it was pretty much confirmed on panel that he is the son of Leland, not Shaw (Leland cucked Shaw)
    that is why he has mass density powers.