Page 50 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder89 View Post
    What do you think?

https://youtu.be/i35_yKX10mo
    Seems legit. So excited for it, especially for Cheetah.

Incredible Member Geraldofrivia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder89 View Post
    What do you think?

https://youtu.be/i35_yKX10mo
    Who Is that? His channel barely has any views and his videos are just barely two days old.

Plus he said Man of the steel and BvS are the best DCEU movies and WW84 is his third favorite DCEU movie

I know that it is his opinion but it still a huge red flag considering general public considers Wonder Woman to be best DCEU movie and BvS is not viewed Positively.
    Last edited by Geraldofrivia; 06-26-2019 at 11:33 AM.

Fantastic Member VonHammersmark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldofrivia View Post
    Who Is that? His channel barely has any views and his videos are just barely two days old.

Plus he said Man of the steel and BvS are the best DCEU movies and WW84 is his third favorite DCEU movie

I know that it is his opinion but it still a huge red flag considering general public considers Wonder Woman to be best DCEU movie and BvS is not viewed Positively.
    It's a very widely held opinion among Snyderfans that Man of Steel and Batman v Superman are the best DCEU films, some of them even resent Wonder Woman for getting a higher RT score

So....was anyone else watching the Cats trailer and wondering how Kristen Wiig is going to look?

Might be a good thing they delayed the movie until next year after all, because it'll give the VFX team time to make her look NOT like that.
    Then again the Cheetah is supposed to look like a cursed beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    So....was anyone else watching the Cats trailer and wondering how Kristen Wiig is going to look?

Might be a good thing they delayed the movie until next year after all, because it'll give the VFX team time to make her look NOT like that.
    Then again the Cheetah is supposed to look like a cursed beast.
    i dunno... they were pretty frakking terrifying. ha!
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Incredible Member

Interesting. Is this a new location? Or are they returning to the location? That is, are they filming a wholly NEW action scene (perhaps due to feedback on the current edit of the film not having enough action) or are they simply expanding / changing an EXISTING action scene that was previously shot in Wales?

Either way, it looks like a suitable "mythic" location. But, quite different from the Washington DC and desert filming locations. It does have a hidden valley in Themyscira quality to it.

All-New Member

Tina Guo will return
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hard to judge from that screenshot, but I really hope they get less of an uncanny valley than they did with Cats. On the other hand, I really think they have the time to get it right with the June release.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bound4olympus View Post
    Isn't this just a fan work posted to Instagram? I know the artist is playing coy with their comments in Instagram, but basic things like Diana's line of sight (i.e. she's not *looking* at Cheetah) indicate that this is just fan art.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 86 View Post
    Isn't this just a fan work posted to Instagram? I know the artist is playing coy with their comments in Instagram, but basic things like Diana's line of sight (i.e. she's not *looking* at Cheetah) indicate that this is just fan art.
    It very well could be. It was in a bunch of articles suggested to me on apple news and they aren’t the most reputable or reliable sources lol.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I've think I've seen that exact image come up before and it was debunked as fanart.

I can't wait to get a glimpse of what Cheetah looks like. I'm the most on-edge about that aspect, because it could go very, very wrong. But I think they are using a lot of make up and prosthetics for her, not just CGI, so she should look better than Taylor Swift at least.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar