Page 283 of 613 FirstFirst ... 183233273279280281282283284285286287293333383 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 9190
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by vladko92 View Post
    She fought with two deities?! I thought they are the same thing...
    Yes she fought two Deities. Storm also fought Wakanda’s Version of Death/Limbo as well in Black Panther(2009) Issue #5.

But to answer your question yes The Adversary and Uovu the God of Death are Two Separate Entities.

BANNED

Storm has her fair share of fighting Gods. It’s not a lot, but she has fought them and Bested them.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Yes she fought two Deities. Storm also fought Wakanda’s Version of Death/Limbo as well in Black Panther(2009) Issue #5.

But to answer your question yes The Adversary and Uovu the God of Death are Two Separate Entities.
    any battles that required accessories I dont count. ororo explicitly expressed in guggs fanfic book that she didnt have the power to defeat uovo
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

She also fought off Wakanda's Death God in Hudlin's Black Panther.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    any battles that required accessories I dont count. ororo explicitly expressed in guggs fanfic book that she didnt have the power to defeat uovo
    I’m grouping them ALL together. Accessories included. They all count until you decided to specify the encounters.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    She also fought off Wakanda's Death God in Hudlin's Black Panther.
    Yes, I mentioned that too.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 07-01-2020 at 10:04 AM.

Storm Using Accessories isn’t what’s being asked nor is it important Really. Only if people are asking for the details of the fight. THEN yes you can add in the context of the fight with her accessories.

But here we are adding ALL the times Storm has fought Gods. Accessories included.

Yes, I mentioned that too.
    1. It's very important. The question was what was the biggest foe she defeated. Ut wouldn't make sense to include a villain she expressed herself she couldnt defeat.

2. Actually I mentioned it first just saying.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

1. It's very important. The question was what was the biggest foe she defeated. Ut wouldn't make sense to include a villain she expressed herself she couldnt defeat. 2. Actually I mentioned it first just saying.
    The Question actually was: “ She fought with two deities?! I thought they are the same thing...”
    Not who was the most powerful or the biggest foe. That’s not what the User responded to my post too.

What my response was to that user was grouping all encounters.
    And that’s what I’m doing. Grouping them ALL together. Accessories included. They ALL count until you decide to specify the encounters from Using Accessories to Non-Using Accessories.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 07-01-2020 at 10:16 AM.

I’m grouping them ALL together. Accessories included. They all count until you decided to specify the encounters.
    Again you can do anything you want but if the question is what is the biggest foe she has beaten its hard to include feats where she canonically expressed she couldnt win without the aid of something external to herself.

Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-01-2020 at 10:22 AM.

BANNED

Again you can do anything you want but if the question is what is the biggest foe she has beaten its hard to include feats where she canonically expressed she couldnt win without the aid of something external to herself.
    That was not the question that was pointed at my post. The User said: “ She fought with two deities?! I thought they are the same thing...”

Where did they ask who was the Biggest Threat or Foe?? I think you made that question up because that’s Not what the User responded to me.

Like I said earlier. My response to that user is Grouping ALL encounters of her fighting Gods. You are talking about something totally different with her needing help and what not that’s not what was asked in reference to my response to them.

That was not the question that was pointed at my post. The User said: “ She fought with two deities?! I thought they are the same thing...”

Where did they ask who was the Biggest Threat or Foe?? I think you made that question up because that’s Not what the User responded to me.

Like I said earlier. My response to that user is Grouping ALL encounters of her fighting Gods. You are talking about something totally different with her needing help and what not that’s not what was asked in reference to my response to them.
    The user asked when did she fight the adversary of death. that was the initial statement.

I asked that question a couple of pages back.

And it was stormcaster power, not hers, who fought uovo so even in that context you are incorrect my beloved:

storm was an avatar but it was stormcaster power that defeated him.

BANNED

The user asked when did she fight the adversary of death. that was the initial statement.
    This part you got right.
    My response to that question was grouping All Encounters.

The same User responds to me by saying And I quote “ She fought with two deities?! I thought they are the same thing...”

I asked that question a couple of pages back.
    We are not talking about “a couple pages ago” we are talking about the Now.

We are talking about Adversary and Uovu not being the same Entity. That’s it.

Not sure why you brought up something that was pages ago. When that’s not even the topic of discussion. You need to follow along. Pay attention.

And it was stormcaster power, not hers, who fought uovo so even in that context you are incorrect my beloved:
    It doesn’t matter how she fought him. We are not talking about the context of the fight. Follow along. We are talking about the fact that Uovu is not the Adversary. That’s the Point.

We are not talking about Storm needing help to fight Uovu that was not the question. Follow Along pay attention.

I’m not incorrect because I didn’t say anything to counter you in the first place. Do you know what’s being discussed?? Because you just told me you are talking about something else that was Pages Ago so I don’t think you Do.

Please pay attention.

storm was an avatar but it was stormcaster power that defeated him.
    Again, not what we are talking about.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 07-01-2020 at 10:55 AM.

This part you got right.
    My response to that question was grouping All Encounters.

The same User responds to me by saying And I quote “ She fought with two deities?! I thought they are the same thing...”

We are not talking about “a couple pages ago” we are talking about the Now.

We are talking about Adversary and Uovu not being the same Entity. That’s it. Not sure why you brought up something pages ago.

This is not what we are talking about. Please pay attention because that’s not what the question was asked.

Again, not what we are talking about.
    If "fighting dieties" include those where she wasnt using her power but the power of the asgardian source then you would be right. However, I thought the question was when did Ororo fight two deities. The time where she fought deities using her own power both occured in Black Panther. If you are grouping all her showings even when she is not using her powers then you would be correct and then that would be three in total.

BANNED

If "fighting dieties" include those where she wasnt using her power but the power of the asgardian source then you would be right. However, I thought the question was when did Ororo fight two deities. The time where she fought deities using her own power both occured in Black Panther. If you are grouping all her showings even when she is not using her powers then you would be correct and then that would be three in total.
    Kyss we are talking about Adversary and Uovu are not the same Entity. The user did not ask for the Context of the fight. That’s not exactly what they asked. What you are talking about is something different.

Okay, okay, guys. Please calm down. My original question was when she fought the deities, not when she fought them without or with extra help. I was curious, because... as I originally stated thought that the two deities she fought were the same thing, but actually they were two different ones. Even though, now when I am done reading them, I do understand that they were two deities but seem to represent the same thing.

I am done reading now, I am a huge fan on Storm and I love her encounters, but my favourite one was in Black Panther, even though I would have loved to see more of that fight than just... what? Three panels? But I am also a bit disappointed since she had help in all three situations... but also I am quite happy what I saw in Black Panther because it was confirmed that she is a higher deity, but what does this mean? Was Adversary stronger than the Greek Gods for Example or the Asgardians? And what does it mean that she is a higher deity? There is ranks in the deities? I am not aware of that.

Kyss we are talking about Adversary and Uovu are not the same Entity. The user did not ask for the Context of the fight. That’s not exactly what they asked. What you are talking about is something different.
    I thought the question was when did she fight two deities?

Adversary is one, the god of Death is one and then when you group her power coupled with external ones you get Uovo. There are three instances.