Page 284 of 613 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284285286287288294334384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 9190
    BANNED

Next Topic.

Can Storm perform Energy Drain on characters that have Gamma Radiation or Solar Radiation???

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vladko92 View Post
    Okay, okay, guys. Please calm down. My original question was when she fought the deities, not when she fought them without or with extra help. I was curious, because... as I originally stated thought that the two deities she fought were the same thing, but actually they were two different ones. Even though, now when I am done reading them, I do understand that they were two deities but seem to represent the same thing.

I am done reading now, I am a huge fan on Storm and I love her encounters, but my favourite one was in Black Panther, even though I would have loved to see more of that fight than just... what? Three panels? But I am also a bit disappointed since she had help in all three situations... but also I am quite happy what I saw in Black Panther because it was confirmed that she is a higher deity, but what does this mean? Was Adversary stronger than the Greek Gods for Example or the Asgardians? And what does it mean that she is a higher deity? There is ranks in the deities? I am not aware of that.

I think some clarification is needed.

1. When she fought adversary she actually didnt have help. She nearly destroyed him but the wakandan shamans sealed him away in an extra dimensional portal. All in all, she defeated him with her power:

2. When she went to limbo to saved tchalla she defeated him with a blast of wind powered energy:

I actually kept reading and death wasnt defeated he eventually came back after this attack.

I dont think we can say what adversary's power is in comparison to the other gods. All we can definitively say is that Ororo is a bigger god than adversary and that life depends on his existence.

Here's a description of his power from wiki:

The Adversary is a powerful demon of the highest order and possesses vast supernatural powers. He is virtually invulnerable to anything but the most powerful magic and iron. He has superhuman strength and endurance.

He can enter and leave different planes of existence and dimensions at will and has reality-warping powers. He can also summon demons and other supernatural creatures to do his bidding.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-01-2020 at 11:22 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

If the above is true and if life really depends on his existence, this means that she is much more powerful than Asgardian Gods, since people don't really need their existence to survive. And then we take under consideration that in open space she can control energies from the near star, that leads me to believe that she is Universal God, not planetary one...

BANNED

If the above is true and if life really depends on his existence, this means that she is much more powerful than Asgardian Gods, since people don't really need their existence to survive. And then we take under consideration that in open space she can control energies from the near star, that leads me to believe that she is Universal God, not planetary one...
    Yeah, it’s possible.

absolutely. adversary is a universal threat so if she is a bigger god that would totally align to your statement. the power that resides in ororo is untapped and if she fully embraced it all there would be few who could stand against her:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Next Topic.

Can Storm perform Energy Drain on characters that have Gamma Radiation or Solar Radiation???
    yes she should be able to just as she has depowered ships etc in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yes she should be able to just as she has depowered ships etc in the past.
    But where does all that radiation go?
    Can She make it inert. Cause wouldnt it still cause a fallout?.
    Forgive my ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Forgive my ignorance.
    However you look at it, Radiation is energy, and since Storm can alter, command, control and shape energy (look at her weather manipulation powers), I believe she can bend it and spread it, let it disperse in unharmful way or use it to empower her lightning.

Forgive my ignorance.
    Hmmmm. I'm making this up as a go along as she has never did it but I would think she could convert said energy into one that wouldnt harm anyone. Consider, for instance, when she converted shamans blizzard into a flurry of snowflakes:

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

She can defeat them (Adversary and Uovo) but she cannot destroy them as they are imperative to the cycles of life.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

However you look at it, Radiation is energy, and since Storm can alter, command, control and shape energy (look at her weather manipulation powers), I believe she can bend it and spread it, let it disperse in unharmful way or use it to empower her lightning.
    yes agreed to this.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I think some clarification is needed.

1. When she fought adversary she actually didnt have help. She nearly destroyed him but the wakandan shamans sealed him away in an extra dimensional portal. All in all, she defeated him with her power:

2. When she went to limbo to saved tchalla she defeated him with a blast of wind powered energy:

I actually kept reading and death wasnt defeated he eventually came back after this attack.

I dont think we can say what adversary's power is in comparison to the other gods. All we can definitively say is that Ororo is a bigger god than adversary and that life depends on his existence.

Here's a description of his power from wiki:

The Adversary is a powerful demon of the highest order and possesses vast supernatural powers. He is virtually invulnerable to anything but the most powerful magic and iron. He has superhuman strength and endurance.

He can enter and leave different planes of existence and dimensions at will and has reality-warping powers. He can also summon demons and other supernatural creatures to do his bidding.
    Sorry I wrote this twice and it didn't load so I'm short handing now.

When it comes to the limbo death situation, I just assume she was imbude with Avatar Wimdrider Magic against him, despite it looking like Weather. I draw this from the past Two past Windriders we saw in BP Annual. If you apply same logic one could say the same for the advaseray . And should be able to take someone like Ovu down.

To move the topic to something else, do you think that Storm could resist the Black Winter from Thor 2020 solo?

Sorry I wrote this twice and it didn't load so I'm short handing now.

When it comes to the limbo death situation, I just assume she was imbude with Avatar Wimdrider Magic against him, despite it looking like Weather. I draw this from the past Two past Windriders we saw in BP Annual. If you apply same logic one could say the same for the advaseray . And should be able to take someone like Ovu down.

I understand and agree. I think Guggs was simply working to contradict everything that Coates was writing at the time.

To move the topic to something else, do you think that Storm could resist the Black Winter from Thor 2020 solo?
    I dont know much about this. She was able to contain eternity in her consciousness but I'm not sure if this is a way to gauge what she could do against that entity. What is the black winter about?