Astonishing Member

Default Peter Petrelli vs Homelander

Who take this?

we use Peter at the peak of his powers instead of his post-nerf self
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

The more strong Pete is, the dumber he is.

Also even Claire/Adam regen can be defeated by head shot, Homelander still wins.

Peter...kinda sorta used Daphne's speed all of once to blitz Claire and then got wrecked by Daphne herself until she got distracted. He never really used super speed later until he absorbed it from Edgar but that was post nerf when he could only hold one power at a time.

Judging by that, yeah, Homelander should take this.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Peter at his peak should be a combo of Daphne, Hiro, Claire, Matt at the very least. If he wasn't congenitally stupid, that should make him fast enough to react and capable of time-stopping then mind-whammying Homelander.

Buuuuuuuuut he's got that "if he wasn't" thing at the beginning of that phrase in spades. He probably de-powers himself with René's ability then, I dunno, wanders into traffic and gets run over by a bike taxi. He's REALLY stupid. 616 Rhino looks at him and says "goddayyyym that's dumb."
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Peter at his peak should be a combo of Daphne, Hiro, Claire, Matt at the very least. If he wasn't congenitally stupid, that should make him fast enough to react and capable of time-stopping then mind-whammying Homelander.

Buuuuuuuuut he's got that "if he wasn't" thing at the beginning of that phrase in spades. He probably de-powers himself with René's ability then, I dunno, wanders into traffic and gets run over by a bike taxi. He's REALLY stupid. 616 Rhino looks at him and says "goddayyyym that's dumb."
    I am currently picturing Jim Carrey as Peter Petrelli and Jeff Daniels as Onslaught.

The two characters who could actually Dumb and Dumber themselves to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I am currently picturing Jim Carrey as Peter Petrelli and Jeff Daniels as Onslaught.

Yeah but at least Peter would get some sick dance moves.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post

Onslaught DID Dumb and Dumber himself to death.

Though if Peter could copy Onslaught's powers, I'm relatively sure he could have done worse.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan