Page 60 of 259 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    Yeeeeaaaahhh, that's the problem though. We live in a society where people can say and do almost anything. It is pretty weird that people want them to be an item, I mean they're literally just kids, but fans will be fans - some of them like projecting into their favourite characters.
    You think that Damian and Jon are bad? ScienceBros (Tony Stark and Bruce Banner) is a thing for shippers, as well as (Thor and Loki).

What you're doing is right though, just ignore it.
    Funny thing is, the first time I knew about Damian and Jon is from a comic strip about them having accidental kissing and it gets recorded + broadcasted. But I didn't ship them in the slightest, the comic strip just made me know that Batman and Superman have sons and apparently they're friends. Then after I searched about them, I got hooked more with Damian and Dickbats (and honestly didn't care much about Jon).
    Maybe that's why I didn't pay any thought to those kinds of artists and fanfic writers, even though their creations truly far from my taste. Like you said, just ignore them. Skip or even block their accounts if necessary. Berates them for their own contents will just do more harm than good.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Hulk and Iron Man.. It scares me just think in them like that..

Even Thor and Loki have this kind of fanatics?? They are not brothers?

I think that ROBIN comic will tempt me again to see more Damian fanarts... When more I see him with his new costume(that appeared in Robin 1 preview) more I like it.

Anyway. Fortunately I block in deviantart those that I think that take this Supersons ship too seriously. I do not care about them kissing but when the thing turns in something more extreme I prefer not see the artist images anymore.
    When I watched Avenger 1 long time ago and searched fanfics about it, Thor/Loki fanfics are like the most popular, second only to Steve/Tony. Interesting thing is, both of pairings have hostile relationship on that film. Truly dunno how fangirls like them think, the more hostile they are with each other, the more they shipped them. Something about "sexual tension", when I just saw "tension" between the pairings.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    So found out the scan of Damian swinging while eating corn isn't from the Asian Anthology. It's from another yet to be announced project. Wonder what it's gonna be.
    Another Damian project? It's amazing, I can't wait! Btw, with Challenge of Supersons still gets published, potential mini about Robins with him on his casual Robin costume, and that upcoming project with Damian still on that costume, maybe Damian will get back his casual Robin status quo earlier than expected.
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 04-09-2021 at 06:36 AM.

Tim and Jarro are the casual Robins. Damian is the official Robin. That has never change since he gained that title during his early introduction.

DC has attempted to change to favour the whims of 'insert current entitled person who welds power because they are making DC a decent amount/has the most connections' twice now that we are aware of.

Those two attempt were blocked/thwarted.

Hopeful those behind the scenes will just knock it off and just let Damian be Robin without replacements, outdated models, obsolete models looking for a place to be packed or lookalikes/ limited edition alien alternatives snapping at his heels.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Snikt

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Snikt

He really should keep his claws, coz it looks soo good! I've always liked the idea.

Dick's the flippy bro
    Jay's the shooty bro
    Tim's the Sticky(?) bro
    And Dami's the stabby bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Tim and Jarro are the casual Robins. Damian is the official Robin. That has never change since he gained that title during his early introduction.

DC has attempted to change to favour the whims of 'insert current entitled person who welds power because they are making DC a decent amount/has the most connections' twice now that we are aware of.

Those two attempt were blocked/thwarted.

Hopeful those behind the scenes will just knock it off and just let Damian be Robin without replacements, outdated models, obsolete models looking for a place to be packed or lookalikes/ limited edition alien alternatives snapping at his heels.
    As much as I love Jarro, it always annoyed me that DC made Bruce be able to raise an Alien Starfish better than he raised his actual son.

Extraordinary Member

Snikt

A fashion ICON
    The ninja drip

Extraordinary Member

He really should keep his claws, coz it looks soo good! I've always liked the idea.

Dick's the flippy bro
    Jay's the shooty bro
    Tim's the Sticky(?) bro
    And Dami's the stabby bro.
    Their just batarangs when he can’t use his swords

Odd, I remember them being claws once. I know Percy's Teen Titans had him use the batarangs like that, but I swear there was a comic where they were actual retractable claws. I think it was when they tried to recruit Emiko the first time. Though you're right, these look more like Batarangs.
    Last edited by Shen; 04-09-2021 at 09:26 AM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Snikt

"this is Damian's tournament suit basically

it's easier to fight in it

he'll add that domino mask later, just for a cool look

also, he'll wear different variations of it, depending on weather or just his mood"

- Gleb

Snikt

Fanart or from ROBIN?

Between his appearance and dressed like this he looks like DAMIAN BEYOND son.

Odd, I remember them being claws once. I know Percy's Teen Titans had him use the batarangs like that, but I swear there was a comic where they were actual retractable claws. I think it was when they tried to recruit Emiko the first time. Though you're right, these look more like Batarangs.

You're right

"this is Damian's tournament suit basically

it's easier to fight in it

he'll add that domino mask later, just for a cool look

also, he'll wear different variations of it, depending on weather or just his mood"

- Gleb
    Truly interesting! Not that I say it's silly (I like this costume than the other one), but really refreshing to see how something like silly hero costume was made from teenager's point of view, instead of 30 something grown man.

Fanart or from ROBIN?

Between his appearance and dressed like this he looks like DAMIAN BEYOND son.
    From Robin's official artist, so it will definitely be included in Robin book.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

I think that ROBIN comic will tempt me again to see more Damian fanarts... When more I see him with his new costume(that appeared in Robin 1 preview) more I like it.

Anyway. Fortunately I block in deviantart those that I think that take this Supersons ship too seriously. I do not care about them kissing but when the thing turns in something more extreme I prefer not see the artist images anymore.
    Don't you know the rules to these things? They always put the characters with the strongest relationship, regardless if it's hateful, platonic or romantic one.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Dude. There are fanships of characters that have no business being such outside of Jon and Damian. There's Goku and Vegeta, Goku and Vados (they've barely been in the same scene, let alone interacted), Dean and Sam Winchester from Supernatural (they're brothers, and have actually had episodes that include such things, strangely enough), Yang and Ruby from RWBY despite being sisters, and then there's the truly disturbing ones. The ones I know of tend to involve Dragon Ball characters, but I have no doubts that there are many more out there.