View Poll Results: Rosenberg's finale?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reveal all/most of the run was a psychic illusion.

7 6.93%
  • Reveal all/most of the run was a dream.

0 0%
  • Reveal all/most of the run was a virtual reality/Danger Room sequence.

2 1.98%
  • Reveal all/most of the run was a non-canon What If? story.

4 3.96%
  • Time travel undoes what happened.

2 1.98%
  • Reality warping undoes what happened.

30 29.70%
  • Someone will use magic/science/mutant powers to heal/resurrect everyone.

15 14.85%
  • Some other kind of retcon (please elaborate).

4 3.96%
  • Nothing is undone. Everything sticks.

37 36.63%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I still don’t get why Phoenix populated the egg with dead X-Men that Jean didn’t even know. Wouldn’t it have made sense to just have it be filled with her family and friends since they were just constructs anyway rather than just wait until Jean already remembered her life?
    That seemed more to show that rosenberg know about about x-men story

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    He was compensating in advance from Uncanny then.

Yeah I guess they just ended up being easter eggs but it gave the illusion that something bigger was happening. Plus the self-awareness of recognizing the unfair expendability of X-Students but mostly New X-Men in one story then deciding to kill two more in another is comical.

BANNED

Didn’t Rosenberg himself say that it was all part of the mystery that some characters didn’t belong?

There was a mystery? Was it just that everyone was fake except Cyclops at the very end? Did we even find out why everyone kept saying they were better off dead backwards because I’m just assuming it was rule of cool or something.

There was a mystery? Was it just that everyone was fake except Cyclops at the very end? Did we even find out why everyone kept saying they were better off dead backwards because I’m just assuming it was rule of cool or something.
    Yeah I don't remember any mistery. Sean was also on the cafe, I guess it was going to have a follow up on x-men red that was originally going to be written by Rosenberg

If nothing pops up properly explaining it in #22 or the Omega we can assume all writers involved pulled a D&D and forgot elements to their own story, lol.

Yeah I don't remember any mistery. Sean was also on the cafe, I guess it was going to have a follow up on x-men red that was originally going to be written by Rosenberg
    Was Rosenberg ever gonna write X-Men Red cause I doubt that. Sean being there sort of made sense since he’s in an undead-like state. But also did it matter either way if they were just constructs? There was such an emphasis on “omg dead mutants everywhere” but by the last issue, none of it mattered so Phoenix could’ve just populated the place with X-doubles.

Was Rosenberg ever gonna write X-Men Red cause I doubt that. Sean being there sort of made sense since he’s in an undead-like state. But also did it matter either way if they were just constructs? There was such an emphasis on “omg dead mutants everywhere” but by the last issue, none of it mattered so Phoenix could’ve just populated the place with X-doubles.
    On a podcast it was revealed that Rosenberg was going to write x-men red, then declined because he felt like jean wasn't ready to lead a team.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ashcanpre...24518332342273

So..........................was this about the last issue or the Emma/Mystique/Sinister stuff we already called during the run?

On a podcast it was revealed that Rosenberg was going to write x-men red, then declined because he felt like jean wasn't ready to lead a team.
    That is sick and twisted. I’m trembling at what he would’ve wrote...

https://mobile.twitter.com/ashcanpre...24518332342273

So..........................was this about the last issue or the Emma/Mystique/Sinister stuff we already called during the run?
    Everything? the emma issue already gave a new layer to what happened, I guess new revelations are coming

That is sick and twisted. I’m trembling at what he would’ve wrote...
    Yeah, I'm glad Taylor wrote Red. And I don't look forward to Rosenberg writing Jean

Thank you, JDW, for your prophetic insight.

Yeah, I'm glad Taylor wrote Red. And I don't look forward to Rosenberg writing Jean
    I was right

So I guess the correct answer was Rosenberg dancing on the graves of the characters he killed laughing like a maniac of how meaningful and profound his run was while piling more bodies on top of the still warm corpses of the most recently killed characters.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    So I guess the correct answer was Rosenberg dancing on the graves of the characters he killed laughing like a maniac of how meaningful and profound his run was while piling more bodies on top of the still warm corpses of the most recently killed characters.
    Honestly I'm not sure. We already know one of his deaths either didn't really happen or was undone: Banshee is alive and well in House of X.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey