Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Rogue!! (Kidding)
    His bestie Deadpool or Wolverine

Beast or angel.

Rogue would actually be a fun teamup but i rather see her take Jean's place as Misty's roommate.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Iceman or Firestar
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Iceman. Would love for Pete to be swinging around the city and Bobby ice sliding, neither paying attention to where they're going because they're young and stupid, and they just collide with each other.
    First superhero romcom?

BANNED

Wolverine.
    Great duo.

When you think of the X-Man that Spidey has interacted with the most, it's Wolverine hands-down.

So I would personally love to see that reflected in a movie .

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Wolverine should interact with Hulk first. He shouldn't get to meet everyone first imo. Share the spotlight

Captain Marvel - Rogue
    Black Panther - Storm
    Hulk - Wolverine
    Spider-Man - Iceman
    Doctor Strange - Xavier

That'd be great way of backdooring X-MEN into the universe
    Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 08-11-2018 at 12:04 PM.
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Fantastic Member

Iceman or other young X-Man as a transfer or exchange student to Peter's school. End the appearance with a tease of his bald mentor, whether an actual appearance or telepathic message.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    When you think of the X-Man that Spidey has interacted with the most, it's Wolverine hands-down.
    Lol, who's the "you"? Most people would say that X-Man is Bobby, with Angelica being second, seeing how they shared an entire show with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Lol, who's the "you"? Most people would say that X-Man is Bobby, with Angelica being second, seeing how they shared an entire show with him.
    I'm pretty sure that Frontier mean it comic book wise, to my knowledge Peter and Bobby has never got many meaningful interaction in the Marvel Universe, so he is right in that part.
    No that i would mind seeing then together, both created with a similar archetype in mind so it could to some great interactions.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Frontier mean it comic book wise, to my knowledge Peter and Bobby has never got many meaningful interaction in the Marvel Universe, so he is right in that part.
    No that i would mind seeing then together, both created with a similar archetype in mind so it could to some great interactions.
    Yeah, I mean, setting Amazing Friends aside, the X-man Spidey usually teams-up with is predominantly Wolverine across comics and other media.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    Wolverine should interact with Hulk first. He shouldn't get to meet everyone first imo. Share the spotlight

Captain Marvel - Rogue
    Black Panther - Storm
    Hulk - Wolverine
    Spider-Man - Iceman
    Doctor Strange - Xavier

That'd be great way of backdooring X-MEN into the universe
    That would be indeed very cool. I would add Firestar and Kitty to the spider-universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    I agree, plus I think it would be great for them to have a classic hero vs. hero throwdown when they first cross paths. I absolutely loved that Spider-Man/ X-Men crossover on the old 90's animated series.
    What crossover? Or do you mean the little cameo spider man had?
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Jubilation Lee, AKA Firestar (MCU)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    What crossover? Or do you mean the little cameo spider man had?
    There is a 2 parter episode in Spider-Man: TAS from the 90s called "The Mutant Agenda"if i remember correctly.