Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    Why would Matt want to be in the land of the rejects and the wannabes "actors"? Stick with what works. I don't want him doing any superhero movie from the big 2.
    meh, Jason Bourne is basically a superhero already. I don't see it being a huge leap for him.

Spectacular Member

I would love him as Mr. Fantastic if Marvel got FF back. Though not with Affleck as the director- that's kinda outside Ben's wheelhouse.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post
    meh, Jason Bourne is basically a superhero already. I don't see it being a huge leap for him.
    I completely agree with this, which is why I can't actually picture him in an actual CBM role. If he did it, I'm sure it would be great, whatever role he picked.

he'd be amazing as the question. it's just the sort of unconventional, yet action-packed role that damon would likely excel at.

Hawkman - we've seen two low-rent versions on tv in the last decade, time for the movies to get it right. And Damon can work without a shirt, no problem.

Adam Strange - Bourne in space.

The Question would be great, but how many actors want to work without their face? (it's a good thing RDJ always gets to have his close-ups inside the helmet)

Orion

Bring in the multiverse and make him Owlman. Matt as Owlman vs Ben's Batman would be an awesome set up for a big JL vs Crime Syndicate movie.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Hawkman - we've seen two low-rent versions on tv in the last decade, time for the movies to get it right. And Damon can work without a shirt, no problem.

Adam Strange - Bourne in space.

The Question would be great, but how many actors want to work without their face? (it's a good thing RDJ always gets to have his close-ups inside the helmet)

Orion
    After Seeing the trailer for the new Bourne i can see him pulling off hawkman. Dudes arms looked massive

He would be a great Green Arrow. They could even do a little wink to the comic book fans who know that GA was kind of a copy of Batman. Have an antagonistic relationship with Ollie and Ben's Batman. over the years Ollie has become one of the characters who doesn't fear the Bat's spooky routine and will tell him how it is right to his face. Would be cool to see Ben and Matt recreate that on screen.