View Poll Results: Who are some of your fav NXM?

Voters
240. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wind Dancer

61 25.42%
  • Surge

83 34.58%
  • Hellion

119 49.58%
  • Prodigy

58 24.17%
  • Anole

80 33.33%
  • Rockslide

68 28.33%
  • Pixie

106 44.17%
  • Dust

93 38.75%
  • Mercury

83 34.58%
  • Elixir

71 29.58%
  • Gentle

42 17.50%
  • Armor

63 26.25%
  • Loa

51 21.25%
  • Trance

39 16.25%
  • Bling!

37 15.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 81 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3171777879808182838485 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1262

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I hope not. The academy concept is played out and its whats stifled any growth or progression with these characters. They've been students for 20 years! That shouldnt be a status quo that Marvel keeps resetting. I really dont think we need to see a bunch of new kids in school either. Its really time for something different
    Not school but Arakko warrior training

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Not school but Arakko warrior training
    I really hope not. They need to keep the New X-men far away from any more X-of-Swords related nonsense.
    Everyone'd be better off if the Arakko stuff just faded away to not come back.

Oh not me. I’m excited to meet some youths of Arrako and see them mesh with our bbs.

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    I really hope not. They need to keep the New X-men far away from any more X-of-Swords related nonsense.
    oh you are definitely alone on that one I super excited to see the Arakko mutants who have clearly developed differently than the rest of mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    That only will happen with the 11th reset, for now we have to deal with it in whatever shape or form it takes, which i believe will be the Arakko version of Sinister coming for payback if the covers for Reign of X are true. And honestly i doubt will see much of teh New X-men kids out side of Foley and Nu Rockslide.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Oh not me. I’m excited to meet some youths of Arrako and see them mesh with our bbs.
    That is actually a terrible idea, which of course means it will most likely happen, and the reason it is so terrible is that the mutants from Arakko are completely different from the ones of Krakoa. Think about it, while the X-men have thought for survival sporadically, the mutants of Arakko fought day in and day out in order to live, they basically lived by the creed Apocalypse so valued, survival of the fittest. Their mentality is in no way similar to that of the others on the island, heck for all we know they could be just as cruel as Summoner who learned what he could about Santo and use it just like he did to murder them.

I would rather they be nowhere near anyone one until they get a proper handle on them, much less the NXM kids, we already permanently lost Santo, i do not want to see them lose anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    That is actually a terrible idea, which of course means it will most likely happen, and the reason it is so terrible is that the mutants from Arakko are completely different from the ones of Krakoa. Think about it, while the X-men have thought for survival sporadically, the mutants of Arakko fought day in and day out in order to live, they basically lived by the creed Apocalypse so valued, survival of the fittest. Their mentality is in no way similar to that of the others on the island, heck for all we know they could be just as cruel as Summoner who learned what he could about Santo and use it just like he did to murder them.

I would rather they be nowhere near anyone one until they get a proper handle on them, much less the NXM kids, we already permanently lost Santo, i do not want to see them lose anyone else.
    Dude if you really think you are going to read a mutant book with out mutants losses you are in the fantasy land.

It’s a terrible idea to put characters together because...they’re different from each other? Don’t worry I’m sure Krakoa can install separate Arrakii water fountains in the Akademos Habitat!

Practicality wise it’s a terrible idea, but story wise it’s ripe for potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Practicality wise it’s a terrible idea, but story wise it’s ripe for potential.
    See, you actually got what i meant with my comment.

See, you actually got what i meant with my comment.
    Lol okay...please tell me where I misinterpreted it (tho I do apologize for the inflammatory analogy).

Lol okay...please tell me where I misinterpreted it (tho I do apologize for the inflammatory analogy).
    Kingdom X nailed basically, in practice because putting these people who have had thousands of years of nothing but violence alongside the other mutants of Krakoa who do not understand what they had gone through is a terrible idea because for all we know they could be as screwed up as the rest of Apocalypse´s family or the other champions of Arakko, heck the only one of those characters who i think is relatively sane was White Sword. But again Kingdom X nails it once more that this will most likely touched upon as far as the story goes because for one thing we know that Arakko geneticist is gunning for payback against Sinister and what he stole from him.

Which leads me to another thing because someone else didn't get *cough* Outburstz *cough*, i am under no delusion that there won't be more death to be dealt out, heck we lost Rockslide and Gorgon, oh sure they brought something back that looks like them but they are Dead ok? Or that when NIMROD, Shadow King or that mad scientist from Arakko come they won't be inflicting pain, suffering or DEATH upon the mutants there, hell i expect the Children of the Vault or those old ladies who are really into plants to met out retribution for what the actions the X-men took with invading their home/dimension/whatever or stealing from them, so no i am not in some fantasy world where i believe no mutant shall die.

P.S - Apologies for going off script in regards to this thread, didn't mean to but had to get my point across.

It’s a terrible idea to put characters together because...they’re different from each other? Don’t worry I’m sure Krakoa can install separate Arrakii water fountains in the Akademos Habitat!
    I'd honestly rather see established underused characters get the Taki treatment (makeover and redeveloped) over new characters but having a couple (just two, lol) Arrako kids might be cool.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Mora will be standing at the border screening for precogs.
    My flag is bacon.

Does anyone have a panel of what Loa should really look like? Since they keep white washing her.