Page 149 of 782 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249649 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 11718

Meagan takes the lead back to the entrance to the Temple. Once at the entrance, she waits just long enough for everyone who came to join up with her there.

As soon as everyone is accounted for, she places a hand out into the air and it ripples. As it does, it then splits apart to reveal the Cavern where they first arrived. Taking a step through, Meagan motions for everyone to follow her through the breach and into the cave.

Once everyone has stepped through, she closes the breach back up and leads them through the tunnel and back outside where they can reverse course and take flight back to the Chromakai Restoration and Resettlement HQ Building.

OOC: If anyone still needs more time, you can do it in flashback. At this point, I'm turning the controls back over to Cleric. Thank you for joining me on this little side adventure.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

After leaving the temple, the group is back where they started on Chroma.

Jinzi looks at everyone, smiles at Miras who nods back, winking, and then turns to address Adam.

“You said you have a means to get us back quicker. How so?”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post

Jinzi looks at everyone, smiles at Miras who nods back, winking, and then turns to address Adam.

"I currently contain power siphoned from two reactors, if I were to integrate myself completely with a ship, I could use this power to fuel a time jump that could cut down the travel time to Earth by as much as 30%."
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    The simplest approach to keeping the stone hidden was pergaps the most effective in the end. So without offering Chrona an explanation, Ishtar wrapped her fingers around the stone and performed a simple rite; the stone quickly vanishing as the Oni's own energy was bound to the stone. Satisfied that the process had worked well enough, Ishtar then shrugged, and offered her sibling a smile.

"Now, so long as I remain alive, this ... Magicite, will be with me, always. Or at the least, until you take it back." Nodding then at the information that had been offered during her ritual of Xšaθra Vairya, the golden-eyed Oni found there was not much for her to add, beyond the nod. Except perhaps. "A rather short time period, generations. I am sure I will be fine."

The topic shifted suddenly however and the facade that had been Chrona's preference fell away for a more pensive curiosity at the state of Etrina.

How curious.

"As far as I know, Etrina is well enough. Has her sights set on the young cook, Zaofan; and I cannot say her choice was a bad one." Really, it was a rather good choice. He was a match- by simply offsetting- for her quieter personality, and was a capable leader and chef, besides ... to say nothing of his submissive personality in affairs of Love and Lust.

"Otherwise if there are affairs that have been troubling her, I would know them not ... the last few days have not lent themselves to catching up with all those that I would like to."
    Chrona watched Ishtar absorb the magicite, then nodded quietly at her comment afterwards. "Yes, that's true. But you know....often I find bad things happen in relatively short time spans. Believe me I've seen it."

Then Ishtar explained how Etrina was doing, and the familiar of time nodded her head and seemed genuinely interested in each word....though she put her hands up as she finished. "Whoa, I don't wanna know about her bedside manners. Heh......hmm.....that's good. Its good to hear shes doing good......You'd be surprised, but me and her have quite a history together. I was born because of a Stoltengarde mage....so to speak. I've always existed as time....but I didn't always have this body. I existed as a concept that always followed the same linear paths....compared to that, I truly thought this was freedom."

"But I wasn't free...I was just another set piece. A tool to manipulate whatever narrative my master could think up. The embodiment of Fate, a force of cosmic order that above all things should never be given a face. But I never realized this....not at first. I can bet she never realized it either. It was all smiles and promises and good times back then. Building stories with happy endings...but happiness without contrast will always yield the same endings. So it got darker over time....darker....and darker...."

Chrona eyes feel to the floor. "Then one day a little girl threw herself on my sword....because it was easier to die then continue the horror story of her own life. I did what I could to fix it after that but....that's when I knew I had to put an end to this on my end. Etrina will be the last person who has to suffer on account of forced fate."

"Well....look at me....rambling when I have things to do." Chrona pulled her watch out and clicked it open. ".....You get the general idea. So I won't hold you much longer. But before I let you go....two things."

"First.....If I come to oppose your progress, know that its not because I want to. That's just how this is suppose to play out. I'll pull my punches as much as I can....but that'll be irrelevant once my sister gets involved. So get stronger ok? Second....Treat that Id Familiar right ok......shes a good kid by the look of it and as a fellow familiar I want her to be happy......but.."

Turning her gaze away in shame, Chrona fades away as time begins to normalize around them.

"I'm afraid her fate in this is unavoidable..."

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Chrona watched Ishtar absorb the magicite, then nodded quietly at her comment afterwards. "Yes, that's true. But you know....often I find bad things happen in relatively short time spans. Believe me I've seen it."

Then Ishtar explained how Etrina was doing, and the familiar of time nodded her head and seemed genuinely interested in each word....though she put her hands up as she finished. "Whoa, I don't wanna know about her bedside manners. Heh......hmm.....that's good. Its good to hear shes doing good......You'd be surprised, but me and her have quite a history together. I was born because of a Stoltengarde mage....so to speak. I've always existed as time....but I didn't always have this body. I existed as a concept that always followed the same linear paths....compared to that, I truly thought this was freedom."

"But I wasn't free...I was just another set piece. A tool to manipulate whatever narrative my master could think up. The embodiment of Fate, a force of cosmic order that above all things should never be given a face. But I never realized this....not at first. I can bet she never realized it either. It was all smiles and promises and good times back then. Building stories with happy endings...but happiness without contrast will always yield the same endings. So it got darker over time....darker....and darker...."

Chrona eyes feel to the floor. "Then one day a little girl threw herself on my sword....because it was easier to die then continue the horror story of her own life. I did what I could to fix it after that but....that's when I knew I had to put an end to this on my end. Etrina will be the last person who has to suffer on account of forced fate."

"Well....look at me....rambling when I have things to do." Chrona pulled her watch out and clicked it open. ".....You get the general idea. So I won't hold you much longer. But before I let you go....two things."

"First.....If I come to oppose your progress, know that its not because I want to. That's just how this is suppose to play out. I'll pull my punches as much as I can....but that'll be irrelevant once my sister gets involved. So get stronger ok? Second....Treat that Id Familiar right ok......shes a good kid by the look of it and as a fellow familiar I want her to be happy......but.."

Turning her gaze away in shame, Chrona fades away as time begins to normalize around them.

"I'm afraid her fate in this is unavoidable..."
    It was a sad tale Chrona told then, and it was perhaps in a way one that ran parallel to Ishtar's own.

Manipulated and subjugated to a Fate that was not originally one's own. Though the puppet master was far and away more dangerous, personified Fate ... another Aspect, and one the Oni herself knew little of beyond what had been offered here; and what few things the golden-eyed Oni had gleaned from her own studies into it. Yet it seemed to be that things had gone well for a time- as was their wont- only for the grim reality of things to eventually catch up. There was ever a balance after all, at least on such a scale where Fate, and Time itself was being manipulated.

Nothing golden, lasts overlong.

That Chrona had somehow realized this when a girl had rather seen her timeline ended premature, than exist in a life of unfathomable suffering was ... sad. Both for the girl, and for the Aspect, her sister. Yet in that sadness had come a flickering hope, and at the very least a desire to put an end to Fate's manipulations. A thing that at the least swayed Ishtar further toward this cause, beyond simply preventing a terrible ending for Etrina.

A few more offerings of advice were had then, an apology for what would inevitably a confrontation; and a warning. There was another sister, one Ishtar did not know of- or perhaps did not know she knew- that was far more dangerous than an Aspect of Time. That the fix for this was to simply "grow stronger", was ... troubling, though all the golden-eyed Oni could do was nod. The second was a portent about Erosa.

I'm afraid her fate in this is unavoidable.

Before Ishtar could respond however, time was up; though as Chrona faded away she might hear it when Ishtar said:

"I do not believe that."

Time stood frozen in the moment, and all within it frozen where they had been...with only great effort could Ishtar even move Ereshkigal, who in her absence floated eerily in the air as if weight still remained below her.
    With the meeting with Chrona now at its end, and time returning to its necessary forward flow; Ishtar stepped in quickly and caught Ereshkigal.

"Time to head back, I hope you are having fun little one," the Oni muttered as she targeted Sarada's energy signature- a thing that had moved, returned to the building they had left even- before taking of back to where they had come from.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyvurg View Post
    "I currently contain power siphoned from two reactors, if I were to integrate myself completely with a ship, I could use this power to fuel a time jump that could cut down the travel time to Earth by as much as 30%."
    "That would be good," Ishtar comments as she returns to the group her young Oni ward in tow.

"The sooner we get back to Earth, the better. Ereshkigal offered a ... portent. Evangeline is either going to die very soon, or ... is already gone." There wasn't much else that needed to be said after that, Evangeline's current predicament- or Fate- was set; and at this point they would get there when they got there. No sooner, no later. One could only hope it would be 'sooner'.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

It was a sad tale Chrona told then, and it was perhaps in a way one that ran parallel to Ishtar's own.

Manipulated and subjugated to a Fate that was not originally one's own. Though the puppet master was far and away more dangerous, personified Fate ... another Aspect, and one the Oni herself knew little of beyond what had been offered here; and what few things the golden-eyed Oni had gleaned from her own studies into it. Yet it seemed to be that things had gone well for a time- as was their wont- only for the grim reality of things to eventually catch up. There was ever a balance after all, at least on such a scale where Fate, and Time itself was being manipulated.

Nothing golden, lasts overlong.

That Chrona had somehow realized this when a girl had rather seen her timeline ended premature, than exist in a life of unfathomable suffering was ... sad. Both for the girl, and for the Aspect, her sister. Yet in that sadness had come a flickering hope, and at the very least a desire to put an end to Fate's manipulations. A thing that at the least swayed Ishtar further toward this cause, beyond simply preventing a terrible ending for Etrina.

A few more offerings of advice were had then, an apology for what would inevitably a confrontation; and a warning. There was another sister, one Ishtar did not know of- or perhaps did not know she knew- that was far more dangerous than an Aspect of Time. That the fix for this was to simply "grow stronger", was ... troubling, though all the golden-eyed Oni could do was nod. The second was a portent about Erosa.

I'm afraid her fate in this is unavoidable.

Before Ishtar could respond however, time was up; though as Chrona faded away she might hear it when Ishtar said:

"I do not believe that."

With the meeting with Chrona now at its end, and time returning to its necessary forward flow; Ishtar stepped in quickly and caught Ereshkigal.

"Time to head back, I hope you are having fun little one," the Oni muttered as she targeted Sarada's energy signature- a thing that had moved, returned to the building they had left even- before taking of back to where they had come from.

"That would be good," Ishtar comments as she returns to the group her young Oni ward in tow.

"The sooner we get back to Earth, the better. Ereshkigal offered a ... portent. Evangeline is either going to die very soon, or ... is already gone." There wasn't much else that needed to be said after that, Evangeline's current predicament- or Fate- was set; and at this point they would get there when they got there. No sooner, no later. One could only hope it would be 'sooner'.
    Totoma had spent the majority of his time in the temple... simply relaxing--meditating, to be precise. It had been a very peaceful place, after all, so why not? At the very least, it helped take his mind over the Earth being in danger. Eventually, however, it came time to leave, and the group rendezvous'd with Jinzi. Guess this was good-bye to Chromakai. Hopefully the next time he visited, they'd be well on their way to recovering what they had before the Nagadarr.

As Ishtar relayed the... little Oni girl's prediction or whatever, Totoma shifted uncomfortably. The 'grey shadow' part of the warning of the Earth being in danger really didn't sit right with him. Sure, it could be any number of threats, but given how these things worked, it was probably something related to... everything going on right now. Karine believed that there was... something working behind the scenes. Several somethings, actually. Totoma agreed, and not just because Kari was smarter than he was.

"...just warning you all now, there's a chance that 'grey shadow' could be Jagam," said Totoma "I'd... really prefer to call in my mother for this one, just in case, but she's too far away now. Ahhh, damn it." Against most enemies, this group was more than enough, but against Jagam... even with Sarada and him, who were the strongest Saiyans alive besides his mother and, well, Jagam, probably, he didn't really like their chances. But the Earth--his home--was in danger, and he'd be damned if he let Jagam have his way with it.

According to his mother, his power, by the time they'd met Jagam ten years ago, had risen to approximately 18,000, so he was slightly weaker now than back then. At least on the surface. With Hitozaru and 'that', he was considerably stronger than he was back then, and he had another powerful Saiyan--Sarada, of course--that would go at that bastard with every technique and bit of power she had. Add in the others and... perhaps victory wasn't impossible--especially if he couldn't transform into a Super Saiyan.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rhyvurg View Post
    “Excellent. Let’s head out and do this.”

Jack, Ochazuke, Chuan, Slak, and Jinzi all head to a ship given to them by Miras. It’s a simple GP Pinace that will fit them all, but it will be tight quarters.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Sarada stepped aboard the GP ship silently. There was much running through her mind at the moment, and much of it wasn't good. Other than the diagram she found, she was no closer to finding out what the amulet was about in any regard than she was a few days ago. That name, Nergal, wouldn't stop bothering her. The Earth was in trouble again, and evidently, Eva was either going to die very soon or was already dead.

Sarada sighed and found a place to sit.

Then, as always, there was Jagam and his dark, looming shadow. Totoma mentioned that Eresh's first portent could possibly be about him. While that would have crossed off two of her problems at once, there was always the possibility that he was a Super Saiyan. Frankly, no one in this group or anyone they had come across could stand up to a Super Saiyan. Even if the facts of the kind of power that golden aura put out was mostly based on legnds and rumor, if there even a modicum of truth to it, then they stood no chance.

It was inperative they kill him before he went gold.

"If Jagam is on Earth, we need to hit him as hard as we can right away. If he can turn into a Super Saiyan, we're dead."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Ishtar considered what Nevanlinna said carefully, when the nature of this Vaikuntha, was explained; and that it was another realm than this- or even the Otherworld and its various demesnes- was the most curious tidbit. There were many such places, in the Afterlife. Spaces where Gods, and those powerful enough to stand as their peers had carved slices of space for themselves (or created such). Whether or not this was one though was ... less clear. It sounded the type, and seemed to have been a place that existed before Nevanlinna's founding of it ... though that did not say much.

If Ishtar was one to guess however, it had been that it had fallen into disrepair after the departure of its Shaper, and through force of will- or perhaps simply being chosen- this realm had reached out; and allowed the Space Elf entry.

"The language is ... familiar in some sense," Ishtar finally said after her considerations.

"Though that is like to do with the parity to my own, spoken language. Those near as old as time itself, were more derivative than not, I have found. How curious however that I do not know it."

That Nevanlinna wished to show her this realm was becoming far more than simply a curiosity besides. There was certainly something to be said of the golden-eyed Oni's desire to learn of the hidden things; and a realm that belonged to one referred to in a dead language was certainly a 'hidden thing'. Despite her desire however, Ishtar remained silent for a time after the offer was made once more- to simply avoid looking over-eager- before nodding and offering the Space Elf a smile; Though the almost twinkling in her eye, perhaps gave it away.

"I would enjoy seeing Vaikuntha, yes."

There was also, after the offer, a question towards the state of Ishtar's evening; to which there was little need for thought to answer.

"I must confess, after countless centuries in self-suppression ... It went rather well." Came the quickly formed response. "I enjoyed the labor of cooking food for the first time in a long while- even going so far as to enjoy the fruits of such labor- and spent the evening with Sarada."
    Nevanlinna sensed a certain sort of... suppressed eagerness in Ishtar's words. She couldn't blame the Oni--it was not everyday one met someone with their own personal realm. That the language of Vaikuntha's name had a passing similarity to Ishtar's own language, if not in how it sounds, then at least in its apparent ancient nature was interesting. Most interesting, indeed.

Nevanlinna was glad, oddly, to hear that Ishtar's night had gone well. The Threshling princess herself, as one would expect, didn't particularly know her way around a kitchen, though she at least knew some field... food preparation. To call it cooking would be an insult to the many fine cooks on her world, and the... occasional passable cook off, such as Zaofan. And she, of course, had no lover to share her night with. Not that it particularly mattered, since she had little interest in carnal matters.

Still, she had noticed a certain... weight upon the Oni. Not a physical one, but more of a metaphorical sort. Something had been troubling her, and while it likely still did, last night seemed to relieve a bit of that worry. "Very good. I am glad to hear it. Your... lover, as you no doubt heard, has offered to let me join you two in your training. Perhaps we might make use of Vaikuntha to expedite our progress? It is isolated, and the restorative effect will make it safer, allowing us to push ourselves harder. And while I would prefer for the realm to remain undamaged, I know for a fact that it will restore itself, if given time to do so."

In essence, Nevanlinna was proposing to turn Vaikuntha, temporarily, into a gravity chamber that healed its occupants. Or a portion of it, anyway. If she could learn Ishtar's gravity spell herself--or at least create her own variant--it would prove to be a potent and convenient method of training for her in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada stepped aboard the GP ship silently. There was much running through her mind at the moment, and much of it wasn't good. Other than the diagram she found, she was no closer to finding out what the amulet was about in any regard than she was a few days ago. That name, Nergal, wouldn't stop bothering her. The Earth was in trouble again, and evidently, Eva was either going to die very soon or was already dead.

Sarada sighed and found a place to sit.

Then, as always, there was Jagam and his dark, looming shadow. Totoma mentioned that Eresh's first portent could possibly be about him. While that would have crossed off two of her problems at once, there was always the possibility that he was a Super Saiyan. Frankly, no one in this group or anyone they had come across could stand up to a Super Saiyan. Even if the facts of the kind of power that golden aura put out was mostly based on legnds and rumor, if there even a modicum of truth to it, then they stood no chance.

It was inperative they kill him before he went gold.

"If Jagam is on Earth, we need to hit him as hard as we can right away. If he can turn into a Super Saiyan, we're dead."
    "Yeah, that's what I was thinking, though--" Totoma paused for a moment, thinking. Jagam, halfbreed or not, was a Saiyan, so... "--we might be able to take advantage of that old innate desire for a fun fight, perhaps. Say to him... give us a day and we'll match or even surpass you! He might 'humour' us, thinking we're just boasting... and then we take the chance to train in that Room of Spirit and Time on the lookout. Assuming he hasn't destroyed the lookout entirely, anyway."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Jack, Ochazuke, Chuan, Slak, and Jinzi all head to a ship given to them by Miras. It’s a simple GP Pinace that will fit them all, but it will be tight quarters.
    As Meagan was approaching the ship, Cyanna ran up beside her, looking excited as always, until she felt a hand on her shoulder. Cyanna stopped to look at Dash, who was giving her a sad look.

Meagan also stopped, "Is something wrong?" She asked them both.

"Dash, don't you want to go to Earth?" Cyanna looked at her as her excitement turned to unease.

Stomping her foot hard on the ground in frustration, "Dammit, of course I want to go. It's my home, I should be there as much as anyone. I should be there to protect it, but we can't dis Sensei, we owe her too much to do that. Remember, she gave us strict orders to stay here on Chroma until she returns for us. We can't now be going off on our own without her at least knowing 'bout it."

Taking a breath, her fist clenched, "I hate this, but I don't know what else we can do?"

Meagan goes over to Dash and places a gentle hand on her shoulder, "It's alright. No one is going to think less of you. In fact, this is a sign of strength that you have the wisdom and restraint to do what must be done." She then took her hand away, "Tell you what, when Sensei does return explain to her what is going on and ask her if you and Cyanna can join us there. She will know what needs to be done. She will listen but you have to trust that whatever she says is for the best."

She then goes over to Cyanna and gives her a kiss on the head, "No matter what happens, we will see each other again. Always remember, your my first little sister and I love you."

Cyanna gives Meagan a big hug, "I love you too, just please take care of yourself. Don't die on me and tell Charco the same." She backs away, "He still owes me a kiss."

With a nod, "I will. You two train hard and become stronger, though I am already proud of you both."

"And Dash, don't worry about Earth, there are a lot of good people, strong, competent, caring people who will fight to protect it. We will do our best, I promise."

Dash shuffled a little before replying, "Thanks Meagan." she then gave her a thumbs up as Meagan turned to enter the ship while Cyanna and Dash stood back to watch.
    Last edited by Tami; 07-01-2018 at 04:36 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    "Yeah, that's what I was thinking, though--" Totoma paused for a moment, thinking. Jagam, halfbreed or not, was a Saiyan, so... "--we might be able to take advantage of that old innate desire for a fun fight, perhaps. Say to him... give us a day and we'll match or even surpass you! He might 'humour' us, thinking we're just boasting... and then we take the chance to train in that Room of Spirit and Time on the lookout. Assuming he hasn't destroyed the lookout entirely, anyway."
    That was actually similar to what she had in mind. Her plan, though, hinged on him having not arrived yet so she'd have a safe day to train in the Room of Time and Spirits. The only thing, though, was whether a year would be enough. In a little over six months, she went from 50 to 16,000. Based on that, she'd reckon that an additional year would boost her to maybe close to 100K. That was high-balling it, she was sure, but it was in that general area.

"Not a bad idea," she responded. "And it might work. He's been killing weak Saiyans for years. The chance to fight two Saiyans on his level will likely be too much for him to pass up." She hoped, anyway. If not, they were going to need the others to play distraction until she and Totoma finished their year. Since they weren't Saiyans, he could possibly go easy on them.

Again, she hoped.

Then, there was the assumption that all of this was even possible. The Lookout very well may have been destroyed if Eva was already dead. That would be the worst case scenario, by far, for more than the immediate reason that they'd be unable to train for Jagam.

"Damn it. I wish I knew the mechanics of my friend's ki nullifying technique so I could copy it." All in due time, she supposed.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Adam insinuates itself into the ship, rather than just board it.
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

As Asha'rahs view came around the corner, she would find.....only the hazy steam dispersing where an Id had been only moments before. Then something invisible wrapped its arms around her waist.

"...h..hey......you shouldn't be teasing an Id........What if I do something we'd regret later" The goddesses would feel something wet nuzzle against her forehead, the id materializing as she returned the favor. "What if I ravaged you here and now....what if I couldn't stop.....would you hate me? Feel disgusted? Shun me? I don't mind if its a kiss on the forehead.....but don't forget what I am."

Pulling back the Id looked down at the ground, but turned the corners of her mouth up slightly. "But yeah....I did like it..."
    Beyond the steam lay...nothing. Had Erosa run off in embarrassment? Asha'rah began to feel a little guilty for distracting Erosa from her feast. Then supple fingers touched her waist, followed by the arms they belonged to. Erosa reappeared, her stalking technique repurposed to hide herself from embarrassment now falling away. A wet kiss to the forehead sent pleasant shivers running up Asha'rah's usually serene presence, and she closed her eyes for a moment to compose herself. As she did, Etrina spoke of her strong attraction, her nervousness, her nature, longing and warning both.

Erosa was being so considerate compared to how she usually was, so self-aware. She was never like this around Etrina, Ishtar, or anyone else. It felt special. Asha'rah cupped Erosa's chin and raised the Id's gaze to meet her own.

"I created the orgasm Erosa," she said, then smiled confidently, beginning to lean away even as her eyes twinkled in open invitation to come after her, "if you would like more, show me what you've got."

Asha'rah tapped her chin in thought.

"Are we able to take the Colossus? Its resilience and firepower would be useful to our future endeavors."

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    As Meagan was approaching the ship, Cyanna ran up beside her, looking excited as always, until she felt a hand on her shoulder. Cyanna stopped to look at Dash, who was giving her a sad look.

Meagan also stopped, "Is something wrong?" She asked them both.

"Dash, don't you want to go to Earth?" Cyanna looked at her as her excitement turned to unease.

Stomping her foot hard on the ground in frustration, "Dammit, of course I want to go. It's my home, I should be there as much as anyone. I should be there to protect it, but we can't dis Sensei, we owe her too much to do that. Remember, she gave us strict orders to stay here on Chroma until she returns for us. We can't now be going off on our own without her at least knowing 'bout it."

Taking a breath, her fist clenched, "I hate this, but I don't know what else we can do?"

Meagan goes over to Dash and places a gentle hand on her shoulder, "It's alright. No one is going to think less of you. In fact, this is a sign of strength that you have the wisdom and restraint to do what must be done." She then took her hand away, "Tell you what, when Sensei does return explain to her what is going on and ask her if you and Cyanna can join us there. She will know what needs to be done. She will listen but you have to trust that whatever she says is for the best."

She then goes over to Cyanna and gives her a kiss on the head, "No matter what happens, we will see each other again. Always remember, your my first little sister and I love you."

Cyanna gives Meagan a big hug, "I love you too, just please take care of yourself. Don't die on me and tell Charco the same." She backs away, "He still owes me a kiss."

With a nod, "I will. You two train hard and become stronger, though I am already proud of you both."

"And Dash, don't worry about Earth, there are a lot of good people, strong, competent, caring people who will fight to protect it. We will do our best, I promise."

Dash shuffled a little before replying, "Thanks Meagan." she then gave her a thumbs up as Meagan turned to enter the ship while Cyanna and Dash stood back to watch.
    Seeing Dash and Meagan say their goodbyes reminded Zaofan to do the same for the rainbow warrior.

"Hey Dash. That's twice now we've fought side by side. And let me just say, it was an honor. Again!"