Page 567 of 820 FirstFirst ... 67467517557563564565566567568569570571577617667 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 12295
    Ultimate Member

I don't think that she'd go back to Blue after killing Magneto when they last saw each other...

Im glad she's off Astonishing. That series seems to be in its own timeframe and not affect the main lines. I hope shes in a main title during the reshuffle.

I think all of her most recent writers have done good by her. Carey, Remender, Spurrier, and Bunn all wrote her well imo. I'd love to see what Taylor, Duggan, or Hubb would do for her.

Ultimate Member

Well about the only place that she'd fit is on a new Gold team as she's not in Astonishing and like I said Blue wouldn't work so not sure what is left aside from Gold, but she does deserve to be in a main book...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Confirmation she won’t be in the new Astonishing.
    http://psylocke-butterfly.blogspot.c...locke.html?m=1
    Hope she turns up in a good book with a good artist.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    Recognized by people on the street? She has a different face.
    Not really. She "KINDA" does now. depending on the writer she's 50/50 mix so some of the old Betsy is still in there. She's not 100% Kwannon body.

Ultimate Member

Well then again back when Revanche first showed up not even Logan could see the difference between them and they smelled the same...guess it depends on the artist...so some people might be able to recognize her but others wouldn't...

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Not really. She "KINDA" does now. depending on the writer she's 50/50 mix so some of the old Betsy is still in there. She's not 100% Kwannon body.
    Its still a different face

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Its still a different face
    They look close enough to be twins. Wolverine couldn't tell. /shrug.

Ultimate Member

He couldn't tell by looking at them or their scent, and the tp's didn't notice Revanche showing up at all until she was right there within arms reach...so there probably would be people that would recognize her...maybe not that terribly many but...

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    Re-reading Remender's Uncanny X-Force and god, everything about Psylocke during that run was great.
    Agreed. Especially the Dark Angel Saga. In fact, for me that arc is probably the best X-men story in a decade. I havent read anything better on X-Men books since then.

As for Astonishing, Rosenberg confirmed that Bishop and Psylocke won't be in the book. On the other hand he loves Betsy and think she'd be in other place (probably in one of the main books).

Ultimate Member

I didn't like how Remender wrote Warren as weak and only with Betsy because he needed her to keep his two persona's in check in his head, which wasn't why at all and Betsy went along with it for starters...I know that I've said this before but I hope that Warren is with Betsy in said book, Bishop can be in the book as well...

Betsy is still recognizable in her new form. In Xmen die by the sword. She went to London and hung out with all her old modeling buddies and designers. They knew who she was and loved her. So it really does depend on the writer or artist.

I like to think that she looks like she had a really good plastic surgery... so people would still recognize her, but would still notice something is different

You mean the tampered Eurasian bodies? Originally one was clearly British and one was clearly Japanese before Spiral got involved. Betsy does not look near identical to the way she did before any of that

I posted this in a Psylocke/X-men group on FaceBook and Chris Claremont Liked it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/738078352943049/
    OMG! Totally geeked out when I read this. Thank you so much for sharing....,,

I’ve always shipped Havok/Psylocke. I thought there was some really good potential in the outback days. I think they could both use a refreshing start on a new relationship. There’s definitely some compatibility.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions