Page 139 of 662 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189239639 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 9926
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Didn't Beast commit genocide during the Ghost Boxes storyline? He destroyed an entire dimension or something

I also remember him blowing up a building during Secret Avengers
    Yep, he also genocided a cat people society in A+X. And I think he blew up an underground city in Secret Avengers.

I don't know how Beast couldn't see the hypocrisy of opposing X-Force and being part of Secret Avengers.

I mean, he shouted angrily at Scott for keeping secrets and then fucking SECRET Avengers.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    People gave Xavier the same understanding for years until it became too much and it got harder and harder to excuse away his actions. As mentioned over the past few pages, he's down some horrible things for decades that were glossed over

To my knowledge Beast has never owned his sh-t and apologized. He needs to do it with Scott but I doubt that will happen. Until it does, he will likely continue to be hated on. We've seen Scott express regret and remorse. We've seen Jean be apologetic and try to make ammends. Thats what makes them good people IMO but these are qualities that Xavier and Beast in recent years seem to lack
    What exactly does Beast have to apologize to Scott for? For not wanting to be a yes man, or some blind follower jumping to carry out orders. Hank got tired of Scott's **** and grew a backbone, he decided that he wasn't going to play loyal soldier any longer and stood up to him. He got the ball rolling towards Schism. It made him public enemy #1 in Cyclops fans eyes but it was worth it. Similar thing happened with Tempus. She was loved as the best of Bendis's new creations with the best powerset and potential staying power. But as soon as she turned against Cyclops she became public enemy #2 behind Beast. So no, no apology is owed to Cyclops for anything, just as Cyclops fans don't want him apologizing for anything. Besides didn't Hank save Scott when his powers were broken and Shield came to arrest him, and this was after he accused Hank for causing his problems in the first place. Hank could have told him to screw off and let Shield take him, but he didn't. But maybe he should have if he's such a bad guy as some seem to think.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    What exactly does Beast have to apologize to Scott for? For not wanting to be a yes man, or some blind follower jumping to carry out orders. Hank got tired of Scott's **** and grew a backbone, he decided that he wasn't going to play loyal soldier any longer and stood up to him. He got the ball rolling towards Schism. It made him public enemy #1 in Cyclops fans eyes but it was worth it. Similar thing happened with Tempus. She was loved as the best of Bendis's new creations with the best powerset and potential staying power. But as soon as she turned against Cyclops she became public enemy #2 behind Beast. So no, no apology is owed to Cyclops for anything, just as Cyclops fans don't want him apologizing for anything. Besides didn't Hank save Scott when his powers were broken and Shield came to arrest him, and this was after he accused Hank for causing his problems in the first place. Hank could have told him to screw off and let Shield take him, but he didn't. But maybe he should have if he's such a bad guy as some seem to think.
    Maybe bringing the O5 to the present under false pretenses and de-stabilizing the time/space continuum for the sole purpose of convincing Scott to kill or jail himself? Supporting child soldiers when Jean or Logan did it while admonishing Scott for it? Attacking Scott for being a warmonger while building bombs to annihilate entire universes? Attacking Scott when Scott was trying to stop Dark Beast from killing all of SHIELD and all of the X-Men?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Maybe bringing the O5 to the present under false pretenses and de-stabilizing the time/space continuum for the sole purpose of convincing Scott to kill or jail himself? Supporting child soldiers when Jean or Logan did it while admonishing Scott for it? Attacking Scott for being a warmonger while building bombs to annihilate entire universes? Attacking Scott when Scott was trying to stop Dark Beast from killing all of SHIELD and all of the X-Men?
    And where would Scott be now if Hank didn't fix his broken power problem and kept Shield from taking him? Most likely rotting in a cell somewhere with unreliable broken powers. As far as the 05 goes, everyone and their grandmother time travels in the MU, past to the future, future to the past, heroes, villains and everything in between. And no one gives a damn about the time/space continuum, no one is getting worked up about Kid Cable killing his older self, surely that has to affect the t/s continuum. People only seem upset because the original older version is gone. And the whole Illuminati killing universes thing is baseless, because if they didn't the whole 616 universe would not exist and there goes all the mutants including Cyclops and your girl Emma. Isn't that called making "hard choices", you know the thing that people like to praise Cyclops for and disparage others for not having the spine to make.

BANNED

The only way you can say Hank saved Scott is if you didn't read Bendis' run LMAO

Scott's powers weren't totally fixed, they just stopped firing whenever Dark Beast wanted.

SHIELD didn't arrest Scott because at the moment they were in no conditions of doing so, seeing as they basically fired sentinels on the school (thanks to DB) and arresting Scott wasn't Hill's priority after she just found out she was played by Mystique for months.

The Illuminatti/Secret Avengers thing is some damn hypocrisy seeing as he rejected Scott for doing fucked up stuff but was happy to wag his tail to do the same when Captain America or Reed Richards told him to LMAO

Hank was a damn hypocrite and in the same way Scott maybe owes him an apology, he also owes him one back. It's not because you're a Wolverine/Jean fanboy who hates both Scott and Emma that makes it the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    The only way you can say Hank saved Scott is if you didn't read Bendis' run LMAO

Scott's powers weren't totally fixed, they just stopped firing whenever Dark Beast wanted.

SHIELD didn't arrest Scott because at the moment they were in no conditions of doing so, seeing as they basically fired sentinels on the school (thanks to DB) and arresting Scott wasn't Hill's priority after she just found out she was played by Mystique for months.

The Illuminatti/Secret Avengers thing is some damn hypocrisy seeing as he rejected Scott for doing fucked up stuff but was happy to wag his tail to do the same when Captain America or Reed Richards told him to LMAO

Hank was a damn hypocrite and in the same way Scott maybe owes him an apology, he also owes him one back. It's not because you're a Wolverine/Jean fanboy who hates both Scott and Emma that makes it the opposite.
    ^THIS^.

10char

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    others have stated it but he's a major hypocrite that does not own his sh-t, yet went about blaming Scott for everything wrong. Meanwhile he was doing some awful stuff and failed to see it. Even when called out, he gets angry and resorts to deflecting by throwing out Scott's name.

Scott's not perfect but he owns his stuff and has taken responsibility for it. See the difference here with Hank? He really dragged Scott through the mud and tried to rally as many people up to hate him as he could. He owes Scott an apology for that at the very least. Not to mention Young Scott did not adjust well to being in the future. He was tormented by the future and suffered depression which wouldnt have happened had Hank not yanked him from the past. That stuff is part of Scott's memories and experience and Hank did that to him.

My controversial opinion is that I like Beast.

Mighty Member

Magneto got killed in 1968.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Prepare to be shunned

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    do you love him because he's so messed up, like i do
    that's 4 beast fans, please bully us
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Mutant Liberation Front > X-Force

I'd like to read a story involving Professor X siding with Magneto.

BANNED

I have no beef with Beast atm but I do miss Cat Beast.