Page 15 of 114 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Attachment 23845 and Gigan! While the other monsters around our heroes scrambled to decide on what to do, Saturn Girl helped to stave the beasts off.

(Linda, that signal is Run! Run Linda, Run! Roy, cover her! Superboy, Thor and Gammastorm, fend off our two new arrivals! Circe, Weaver, Hawkman! watch my back with the smaller ones that seem ready for a fight. Doom still hasn't shown himself yet, surprisingly! Lobos, let it rip and no back sass or ill tell your cousin Donald I swear!) Saturn Girl telepathically broadcasted to the group, doing her best to block them from Henshaw's mental assault and corral the monsters around them as well.

OOC: Since we're on Monster Island, if you guys want you can pick a monster or monsters to attack besides Gigan, Ghidorah or King K. Rool. Go wild and encounter whoever you think would fit!
    At this point, Linda immediately picked up speed and ran in the direction of the Ultimate Nullifier, determined to grab it before any of the antagonists could stop her. This whole strange assemblange of monsters didn't matter at this point ... saving the world ... several worlds ... is what did.

[COLOR="#EE82EE"]
    (Linda, that signal is Run! Run Linda, Run! Roy, cover her! Superboy, Thor and Gammastorm, fend off our two new arrivals! Circe, Weaver, Hawkman! watch my back with the smaller ones that seem ready for a fight. Doom still hasn't shown himself yet, surprisingly! Lobos, let it rip and no back sass or ill tell your cousin Donald I swear!) Saturn Girl telepathically broadcasted to the group, doing her best to block them from Henshaw's mental assault and corral the monsters around them as well.

OOC: Since we're on Monster Island, if you guys want you can pick a monster or monsters to attack besides Gigan, Ghidorah or King K. Rool. Go wild and encounter whoever you think would fit!

Circe stood back to back with Saturn Girl. "I have said what I could. Let us hope it did not fall on deaf ears. Some seem at least open minded-- far more so than many humans. That is a relief.

I mean what I said about meaning you no harm, but if I must, I will defend my comrades and any beings who wish freedom from the tyranny of this Doom."
    Circe concentrated, hoping that her magic would work at least somewhat more predictably here. A strange wind kicked up around Saturn Girl, knocking any smaller foes who were left unmoved by Circe's speech or who couldn't stop base instincts harmlessly away. Aside from a scent of freshly baked cookies wafting through the air, the spell seemed to act as normal. "The wind should offer you some slight protection, but I need to keep alert for it to continue. Let us hope it is enough. I wish to end this with as little damage to either side as possible."

While the spell continues to knock lesser monsters out of the way, the scent from it seems to carry over the island. A rumble and snapping trees are soon heard in the distance...

Quote Originally Posted by Nschornhorst View Post

Circe stood back to back with Saturn Girl. "I have said what I could. Let us hope it did not fall on deaf ears. Some seem at least open minded-- far more so than many humans. That is a relief.

I mean what I said about meaning you no harm, but if I must, I will defend my comrades and any beings who wish freedom from the tyranny of this Doom."
    Circe concentrated, hoping that her magic would work at least somewhat more predictably here. A strange wind kicked up around Saturn Girl, knocking any smaller foes who were left unmoved by Circe's speech or who couldn't stop base instincts harmlessly away. Aside from a scent of freshly baked cookies wafting through the air, the spell seemed to act as normal. "The wind should offer you some slight protection, but I need to keep alert for it to continue. Let us hope it is enough. I wish to end this with as little damage to either side as possible."

While the spell continues to knock lesser monsters out of the way, the scent from it seems to carry over the island. A rumble and snapping trees are soon heard in the distance...
    "Every bit helps Circe. I can stave off most of them but this is way different than controlling people. Their brains are so, alien that it's like working on twelve different rubix cubes at once! Is that the smell of freshly baked cookies?" she asked

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post

The Cyborg Manhunter would feel someone clutch unto his coiling arm. "I suggest you not do that." She'd grip unto it with her other arm and attempt to rip his arm from his cyborg body.
    "I will have to pass on that suggestion, hope you can see why" he told Sage. The Manhunter's eyes then lit up up as the magma hot force of heat funneled out of his eyes, the power of MARTIAN VISION blasting her away, an explosion of energy on Tessa Henshaw's face sent by her alternate counterpart.

Quote Originally Posted by The Purple Skull View Post

The time was now to act. Gripping his mace, the Savage Hawkman flew at top speed towards the Manhunter, bellowing out his battle cry...

"KATAAAAR!"
    Only to have Rogue tossed at him like a superhuman fastball.

"Funny, I killed a Hawkman like you a few worlds back. Several times over. Wondering how I'll do it this time, maybe I'll sever your spine by turning you into a hand puppet?" he asked Hawkman, then looked at Rogue. As soon as they got knocked down, Rogue and Hackman would be face to face with a large green dinosaur that had a flower growing out of it's back, a gigantic turtle with two handcannons in it's back and a red skinned dragon rushing toward them. Well in the case of the flower carrying dinosaur, lumbering towards them. Saturn Girl had to work overtime to keep the hoards of beast at bay.

(Some may slip through but I'm trying to keep most of them at bay and slow down Henshaw. Plus, we should get out of here before Doom awakens, and theres another force slumbering near the island as well but I don't think it'll be on our side!) Saturn Girl broadcasted

"Never seen the girl before, a Legionnaire? That'd be a great notch on my belt!"
    he said, just as two blurs zipped by him...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    At this point, Linda immediately picked up speed and ran in the direction of the Ultimate Nullifier, determined to grab it before any of the antagonists could stop her. This whole strange assemblange of monsters didn't matter at this point ... saving the world ... several worlds ... is what did.
    and Linda found herself holding one of the most dangerous artifacts in existence. Henshaw turned to look at her, head tilted to the side, then smiled.

"Well, this is....interesting. Thawne would loooove to see you or better yet, I think I know someone else who would" he told her, stretching his right arm out and bringing over.... Wally West? It looked like him, red hair and all, same face and everything.

"This is him, is it not? Wallace Rudolph West?" Henshaw asked Linda, raising a hand for 'Wally' to stand and walk towards Hummingbird/Linda. Roy would try to run over and aid her, but found himself under assault from what he thought were stalactites but instead, spider like Kamacuras.

"Let me guess, The Monitor promised you to help save reality, didn't he? Well what if I told you that you could do more? Save people who are gone?" he asked Linda, smiling. Well the smile was him subtly gnashing his teeth as Saturn Girl tried to reach out to Linda.

"Sit down child, adults are talking!" he told Saturn Girl, who sank to one knee from the psychic feedback Henshaw made, leaving her open for a pack of Lizard men slithering into the cave.
    Last edited by Froggy; 06-24-2015 at 05:52 PM.
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

"Every bit helps Circe. I can stave off most of them but this is way different than controlling people. Their brains are so, alien that it's like working on twelve different rubix cubes at once! Is that the smell of freshly baked cookies?" she asked

"I suppose this realm affects my magic solely in the olfactory sense in this realm. Let us hope that will be the only unforeseen side effect of my spells here. If I must administer more potent spells, I will, but I want to give these creatures every chance to go their own ways. We are in their home, after all."

As the smell continues to permeate the land, more trees snap and some of the smaller monsters seem agitated, allowing for even fewer attacks from these creatures.

and Linda found herself holding one of the most dangerous artifacts in existence. Henshaw turned to look at her, head tilted to the side, then smiled.

"Well, this is....interesting. Thawne would loooove to see you or better yet, I think I know someone else who would" he told her, stretching his right arm out and bringing over.... Wally West? It looked like him, red hair and all, same face and everything.

"This is him, is it not? Wallace Rudolph West?" Henshaw asked Linda, raising a hand for 'Wally' to stand and walk towards Hummingbird/Linda. Roy would try to run over and aid her, but found himself under assault from what he thought were stalactites but instead, spider like Kamacuras.

"Let me guess, The Monitor promised you to help save reality, didn't he? Well what if I told you that you could do more? Save people who are gone?" he asked Linda, smiling. Well the smile was him subtly gnashing his teeth as Saturn Girl tried to reach out to Linda.

"Sit down child, adults are talking!" he told Saturn Girl, who sank to one knee from the psychic feedback Henshaw made, leaving her open for a pack of Lizard men slithering into the cave.
    "Wally?" Linda asked. For just a moment, she was too shocked to know how to react.

But it was only a moment. "This ... this can't be him! This is a trick." she said. "There's no way you could have found him and made him your puppet."

"I don't know what's going on, Henshaw, but I know that can't be Wally."

"The Monitor charged us with saving countless worlds from destruction, and that's what I intend to do. And I'm not going to let you stop us."

She still had her super-speed. She could run far away and outdistance the Cyborg. One thing was clear: The Ultimate Nullifier was too dangerous to be allowed to fall into the hands of omnicidal maniacs. If she knew of a way to safely destroy the Nullifier, she would.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg Manhunter View Post
    "Funny, I killed a Hawkman like you a few worlds back. Several times over. Wondering how I'll do it this time, maybe I'll sever your spine by turning you into a hand puppet?" he asked Hawkman, then looked at Rogue. As soon as they got knocked down, Rogue and Hackman would be face to face with a large green dinosaur that had a flower growing out of it's back, a gigantic turtle with two handcannons in it's back and a red skinned dragon rushing toward them. Well in the case of the flower carrying dinosaur, lumbering towards them. Saturn Girl had to work overtime to keep the hoards of beast at bay.
    Hawkman gritted his teeth. He was now cornered by 3 rather unique creatures. And while the dragon and the turtle showed off their incredible abilities to produce fire and water respectively, the flower carrying dinosaur was also there....doing his best.

Enraged, Hawkman grabs another nearby monster to toss at the 3 other beasts. As the unlucky monster is hurled towards his brethren, he could be heard screaming...

"I JUST WANTED A COOKIEEEEEE!!!!!"

Though filled with rage, Hawkman still stops lend a hand towards Ultra Rogue.

"Are you okay?"
    GLORIOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by The Cyborg Manhunter View Post
    He lets out a bellowing laugh. "I would like to see you try." His Martian arm swiftly stretches out and coils around her, squeezing tightly. "I can have some fun before I depart. Let's see how much roughness you can handle."[/color]
    "You are gettin'..." Ultra-Rogue growled, using Hyper-Strength to push back against the coiling, "...too handsy, mister. And ah'll be damned if ah let some Skrull-Terminator-Wannabe put the squeeze on me!"

The Cyborg Manhunter was at least as strong as she was, maybe even a little stronger. His body was just as malleable, and that made fighting against his grip, and matching his strength, all the more complicated. Imagine trying to escape a Chinese Finger-Trap filled with quicksand.

It took everything Rogue had to keep from getting constricted, let alone free. But she was in a strange predicament-- she could probably push the coiled alien arm back enough to buy a split second-- chance disabling him with a focused blast of Flash-Vision, slip out with Hyper-Speed. Play it safe with Invulnerability after that, and get a better sense of how tough The Cyborg Manhunter really was.

Even though she'd only ever worked as part of a team, whether it was the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, the X-Men, or the X-Legion, Rogue fought like she was alone. And really, as a heavy hitter since her debut, that suited her just fine.

Most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg Sage View Post
    The Cyborg Manhunter would feel someone clutch unto his coiling arm. "I suggest you not do that." She'd grip unto it with her other arm and attempt to rip his arm from his cyborg body.
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Hawkman View Post
    The time was now to act. Gripping his mace, the Savage Hawkman flew at top speed towards the Manhunter, bellowing out his battle cry...

"KATAAAAR!"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cyborg Manhunter View Post
    "I will have to pass on that suggestion, hope you can see why" he told Sage. The Manhunter's eyes then lit up up as the magma hot force of heat funneled out of his eyes, the power of MARTIAN VISION blasting her away, an explosion of energy on Tessa Henshaw's face sent by her alternate counterpart.

Hawkman had Rogue tossed at him like a superhuman fastball.

"Funny, I killed a Hawkman like you a few worlds back. Several times over. Wondering how I'll do it this time, maybe I'll sever your spine by turning you into a hand puppet?" he asked Hawkman, then looked at Rogue. As soon as they got knocked down, Rogue and Hawkman would be face to face with a large green dinosaur that had a flower growing out of it's back, a gigantic turtle with two handcannons in it's back and a red skinned dragon rushing toward them. Well in the case of the flower carrying dinosaur, lumbering towards them. Saturn Girl had to work overtime to keep the hoards of beast at bay.

"Never seen the girl before, a Legionnaire? That'd be a great notch on my belt!" he said, just as two blurs zipped by him...
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage Hawkman View Post
    Hawkman gritted his teeth. He was now cornered by 3 rather unique creatures. And while the dragon and the turtle showed off their incredible abilities to produce fire and water respectively, the flower carrying dinosaur was also there....doing his best. Enraged, Hawkman grabs another nearby monster to toss at the 3 other beasts. As the unlucky monster is hurled towards his brethren, he could be heard screaming. Though filled with rage, Hawkman still stops lend a hand towards Ultra Rogue.

"Are you okay?"
    Her teammates efforts, though valiant, were in vain. No need to get free when The Cyborg Manhunter is pitching superheroes today. Rogue and Hawkman collided in the air and crashed to the ground before three mysterious monsters.

Though his gesture was noble and appreciated, Fel Andar was surprised to see Rogue jerk her arm away as he offered to help her to her feet.

"Ah'm fine. Hyper-Invulnerable, remember? Let's just trump these three and take another shot at the big man."

She charged the red-skinned not-actually-a-dragon and put her game face on.

>What will U.ROGUE do?
    >FIGHT >HEROES
    >ITEM >RUN

>FIGHT
    >DYNAMIC PUNCH
    >SKY ATTACK
    >DRAINING KISS
    >BEAT UP

>U.ROGUE used DYNAMIC PUNCH!
    >Critical Hit!
    >It's not very effective...

>Enemy CHARIZARD fainted!
    >U.ROGUE gained 2587 EXP POINTS!

"Ah always figured when ah eventually fought a real dragon, it'd be bigger'n five-foot-seven," she mused aloud.

Rogue looked around quickly to see if she could help Sage. She had no idea how tough her teammate's armored flesh was, but a point blank shot from The Cyborg Manhunter's MARTIAN VISION would be a stunning blow to any of them.
    Last edited by Deadpooligan; 06-24-2015 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Rogue View Post
    Her teammates efforts, though valiant, were in vain. No need to get free when The Cyborg Manhunter is pitching superheroes today. Rogue and Hawkman collided in the air and crashed to the ground before three mysterious monsters.

Though his gesture was noble and appreciated, Fel Andar was surprised to see Rogue jerk her arm away as he offered to help her to her feet.

"Ah'm fine. Hyper-Invulnerable, remember? Let's just trump these three and take another shot at the big man."
    "I can respect that. Show no weakness. To battle, we go again!"

And with that, Hawkman charged at 2 new monsters that have entered the field...

"Whoa whoa whoa. Ease up, big guy. We're not monsters! REPEAT--We are NOT monsters! We stepped into the wrong scene by accident."

"Geez. We finally get some fresh air after being stuck in those damn Marvel Legends boxes and we're not even in the right island! I mean, where's all the delicious cheese?!"

"Oh for the love of....this is MONSTER Island...not MUENSTER Island!

SIGH

A freakin' Traitor Game cameo appearance and Purple Skull is so lazy he's using old pictures from the Rapture game. Let's just go before this Ares ripoff eats us or something."

"Okay. The good thing out of this is, Purps let me choose out the picture for our exit..."

"RUNNNNN!"
    "RUNNNNN!"

As the two leave, Hawkman could do nothing else but shake his head.

"Idiots. The both of them.

We need to end this and get off this Katar-forsaken island."

Annoyed by the random occurrence, Hawkman takes it out on the nearest monster.

A rather large, alligator-like monster.

With big lips to boot.
    Last edited by The Purple Skull; 06-24-2015 at 09:00 PM.
    GLORIOUS!

Annoyed by the random occurrence, Hawkman takes it out on the nearest monster.

A rather large, alligator-like monster.

With big lips to boot.
    And once that was finished, a logo appeared and a voice backed by a choir proclaimed...

"A BIG LIPPED ALLIGATOR MOMENT!"

The logo disappeared as suddenly as it came.

Quote Originally Posted by Nschornhorst View Post
    "I suppose this realm affects my magic solely in the olfactory sense in this realm. Let us hope that will be the only unforeseen side effect of my spells here. If I must administer more potent spells, I will, but I want to give these creatures every chance to go their own ways. We are in their home, after all."

As the smell continues to permeate the land, more trees snap and some of the smaller monsters seem agitated, allowing for even fewer attacks from these creatures.
    As Ghidorah and Gigan lurched forward, the scent wafted out to the ocean and HE rumbled. HE started to wake, started to stir. The smaller monsters were starting to look worried, shifting around and shuffling.

"Circe whatever you did, I feel a great, ancient mind stirring, along with another!" Saturn Girl told her, steadying herself as she re-engaged Cyborg Manhunter telepathically. Those sensitive to psionic energy would see colors arcing around the two, pink versus brown, clashing and pulsating.

"Wally?" Linda asked. For just a moment, she was too shocked to know how to react.

But it was only a moment. "This ... this can't be him! This is a trick." she said. "There's no way you could have found him and made him your puppet."

"I don't know what's going on, Henshaw, but I know that can't be Wally."

"The Monitor charged us with saving countless worlds from destruction, and that's what I intend to do. And I'm not going to let you stop us."

She still had her super-speed. She could run far away and outdistance the Cyborg. One thing was clear: The Ultimate Nullifier was too dangerous to be allowed to fall into the hands of omnicidal maniacs. If she knew of a way to safely destroy the Nullifier, she would.

Henshaw laughed then flashed a sick smile at Linda with a hand behind his back.

"Interesting. I was hoping you would fall for it like Thawne and I could rip your heart out to see how the Speed Force works when void of a body. No matter, in'll just kill you anyways!" he told Linda, who would be surprised by a green arm growing from the ground, and feel herself tossed towards 'Wally' who transformed into a Ditto that slowed her down. Henshaw then swung at Roy, who ducked and weaved towards the Nullifier, grabbing it only to be surrounded by creatures from the shadows, fox like things with red hair and black fur, Zoroarks. Seeing he was surrounded, Roy tossed Linda the Nullifier as a second head popped out of Henshaw's shoulder to attack Saturn Girl.

"And then I'll take your brain like I should have in that Variant Universe, Imra!" Henshaw taunted Saturn Girl.

"Nngggh only thing you'll take is a mollywhopping on your face you monster! she retorted, straining herself to cover the group.

Roy then took his chance to communicate to Linda while Henshaw focused on the others.

(Linda, listen to me. The Nullifier responds to willpower and while it is dangerous, it is one thing someone like Henshaw would fear. Threaten him with it and tell him how you could end his existence with a thought!) Roy told her telepathically

"Are you okay?"
    While he was preoccupied with helping Rogue, Blastoise used the ultimate anti-cookie attack! Hydro Pump! It was super effective! He kept charging towards Hawkman then stopped and bent over. Fel Andar would feel the air get chilly and see a beam of ice head straight towards him. Luckily, a yellow blur zipped in and knocked him to the side with agility and then stopped in front of the Thanagarian.

"Piiika pi, kachuuuuuu! he said to Hawkman, then slapped the ground and two vines came up and knotted Blastoise, leaving him open for a shot from Hawkman's mace. The little creature seemed to be controlling the vines to hold and constrict the larger monster

(Hawkman the Nullifier! It's on the ground! Grab it quickly while I engage Henshaw with the others!)

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpooligan View Post

Even though she'd only ever worked as part of a team, whether it was the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, the X-Men, or the X-Legion, Rogue fought like she was alone. And really, as a heavy hitter since her debut, that suited her just fine.

Most of the time.

She charged the red-skinned not-actually-a-dragon and put her game face on.

"Ah always figured when ah eventually fought a real dragon, it'd be bigger'n five-foot-seven," she mused aloud.

Rogue looked around quickly to see if she could help Sage. She had no idea how tough her teammate's armored flesh was, but a point blank shot from The Cyborg Manhunter's MARTIAN VISION would be a stunning blow to any of them.
    She'd see King K. Rool stand in front of her, flexing.

"Stop right there, hew-man! As the king of the Lizard Men when his highness Ghidorah is away that is) you will kneel before me, or else! You may have defeated my cooler brethren but you will not best the true nobility of Monster Island!" he said, not even considering this person might be multitudes stronger than Donkey Kong ever was. K. Rool was kind of a tool that way.
    Last edited by Froggy; 06-24-2015 at 11:46 PM.
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg Manhunter View Post
    [COLOR="#DDA0DD"]"I will have to pass on that suggestion, hope you can see why" he told Sage. The Manhunter's eyes then lit up up as the magma hot force of heat funneled out of his eyes, the power of MARTIAN VISION blasting her away, an explosion of energy on Tessa Henshaw's face sent by her alternate counterpart.
    The blast would send Sage flying towards the ground at high speed and the impact of cyborg with the ground would create a crater. The dust would settle and anyone would see her destroyed face start healing right in front of them. "I do not appreciate pun related attacks." She replied bursting off the ground at high speeds in an attempt to bullrush the Cyborg Manhunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Circe
    "I approach you all not as an enemy nor even a friend, but as a warning. The final decision must be each individual being's alone, but if you wish violence and destruction, simply be aware of its direction and purpose and what you choose as your path."
    There was a quivering voice in the audience of monsters that tried to be heard.

char_34922.jpg
    "You know...fellas...I think - I think she may have a point! Shouldn't we hear both sides of the-"

Peers like Kings K Rool and Ghidorah roared something over him.

A shining and sinister hand crawled to Jeff the Spider's shoulder.

"Shhhh, hush baby. Mommy assures you that these are terrible people, who must be punished. Help Mommy punish the Bad People Jeffrey."

The Other Mother pounces toward Saturn Girl, only to be cut off by an appearance by the Weaver!

...FASCINATING FASCINATING THIS MATRONLY GREY BLACK WIDOW A WEAVER UNLIKE ANY I HAVE SEEN HOW DO YOU DO DEN-MOTHER DESIST YOU MUST DESIST THE WORLDFABRIC IS AT STAKE A WEB FAR BEYOND YOUR KEN FLEE TO YOUR CUPBOARD-SPACE SEDUCER OF THE UNSEASONED SERRATED SOUL-STEALER...

The Other Mother shrieked in incomprehension, ignoring the Weaver's word, and the two figures crossed several blows, talon-on-needle raising sparks in the air.

...EN GARDE FALSE-MOTHER HOW MANY TALES HAVE YOU SPUN HOW DID YOU ESCAPE THE LOCKED DOOR BARRED KEYLESS THE SUSSURUS OF YOUR MOVEMENTS MAKE MY EARS BLEED MALICIOUS MATRIARCH A BODY OF TOOLS BEING USED AS ONE FITTING FITTING I WILL END YOU SOUL-REAVER...

"Ugh, do you ever stop talking?"

She shrilled. Black ichor splashed her face as she struck true on her foe.

...PREYING ON THE LITTLE COUSIN'S NEEDS HE SUCKS YOUR MOTHER'S LOVE LIKE A BABE ON A TEAT IT IS WRONG IT IS AN UNCOUTH HARSH WEB I WILL END IT SEVER IT HERE FREE HIM UNTANGLE HIM SEE THE TRUTH...

"Fuh, False Mother?"

The Other Mother managed to corner the Weaver to a tree, forcing him to Open a way to the Web to escape a deadly blow! In the brief reprieve, she brings a sewing needle tendril to her mouth and licks the blood of the Weaver off its point.

"Jeffrey, the spider spins lies. Mommy loves you. Stay with Mommy, she needs your Love."

The bone-tingling whispering indicated the Weaver was on the move, and in a rush of air, he appeared beside Jeff the Spider.

...OH HOW IT DOES HOW IT BRINGS ME TO THE BOIL I BUBBLE AND EFFERVESCE I AM DRUNK INTOXICATED ON THE JUICE OF ME THAT SHE FERMENTS YES ARACHNOFRIEND SHE NEEDS YES SHE FEEDS OFF YOUR AFFECTION SHE KEEPS YOU IN HER PSEUDO-WOMB AND FEEDS THIS PARASITE LITTLE COUSIN GIVE ATTENTION YOU KNOW SHE UNSETTLES QUESTION WHY THAT IS IT IS THE ONLY DEFENSE GATHER YOUR FEELINGS AND BE KNOWN TO BE MISLED...

Hoping to surprise her, Weaver entered the web yet again only to appear directly in front of her, talons flashing and body weaving in and out in between reality's folds.

"I'd rather die than return to that prison! Jeffrey gives me all the love I need, this is my home now, insect. Now let momma rip that tongue out before you strain it."

...NOW JEFFREY FEEL IT ACT FEEL ACT ACT...

He whacked the Other Mother with his teardrop-shaped abdomen in Jeff's direction. Seemingly in a trance, he took a nearby stone and bashed it over Her head, her appendages going limp.

"I...I don't know what I did. First my Dad, and now not even my new Mom really liked me. I think I got what you were saying, there was something that just didn't feel right about her, but...now what do I do?"

The Weaver, bleeding from various sliced wounds, placed a human hand on Jeff's shoulder.

...JOIN US HELP US PERSUADE YOUR CREATURE-CITIZENS EVERYTHING IS AT STAKE...

"Whoever you are...thank you. I don't think she had my best interests. Why can't any of my parents love me?"
    Last edited by Masterbasset; 06-25-2015 at 12:24 AM.

"Interesting. I was hoping you would fall for it like Thawne and I could rip your heart out to see how the Speed Force works when void of a body. No matter, in'll just kill you anyways!" he told Linda, who would be surprised by a green arm growing from the ground, and feel herself tossed towards 'Wally' who transformed into a Ditto that slowed her down. Henshaw then swung at Roy, who ducked and weaved towards the Nullifier, grabbing it only to be surrounded by creatures from the shadows, fox like things with red hair and black fur, Zoroarks. Seeing he was surrounded, Roy tossed Linda the Nullifier as a second head popped out of Henshaw's shoulder to attack Saturn Girl.

"And then I'll take your brain like I should have in that Variant Universe, Imra!" Henshaw taunted Saturn Girl.

"Nngggh only thing you'll take is a mollywhopping on your face you monster! she retorted, straining herself to cover the group.

Roy then took his chance to communicate to Linda while Henshaw focused on the others.

(Linda, listen to me. The Nullifier responds to willpower and while it is dangerous, it is one thing someone like Henshaw would fear. Threaten him with it and tell him how you could end his existence with a thought!) Roy told her telepathically
    (Are you kidding? Isn't he from the Suicide Squad? These people don't CARE about their own lives! Threatening him with the Nullifier isn't going to work!) Linda thoughtcasted.

Despite her doubts, Linda turned toward the Cyborg, ready to raise the Nullifier when suddenly another monster snuck up from behind her.

"So long, sucker!" the Talking Blob exclaimed, opening a mouth in its amorphous form in an attempt to devour Hummingbird. However, she quickly zoomed out of the way and knocked the Blob back a few feet with a gust of wind. The Talking Blob was momentarily confused, but it realized it had bumped into two Lizalfos. The Blob smiled, as it turned to face the two lizard men from Hyrule.

"Mmm, you'll do fine!" The Talking Blob devoured the two Lizalfos in record time.

Linda quickly grabbed a portion of the Blob, and spun her arms at rapid speed. Soon the Talking Blob was sent flying far, far away.

She then turned her attention back to the Cyborg. "Henshaw, I have the Ultimate Nullifier. With it, I can end your existence with just a thought! Surrender or die!"

She hoped she sounded more convincing then she thought. And she hoped Roy was right on this one and she was wrong.
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 06-25-2015 at 12:39 AM. Reason: The lizardmen enemies from the Zelda games are called Lizalfos, not Lizardfos. Corrected now.

All-New, All-Different Mighty Roman's Avatar

Lobo cackled and started firing his beloved twin laser guns at the monsters. 'Oh yeah Baby! This, is what I straight-up live for!' As he span, shot and reloaded merrily, an old enemy came up behind him!
    705493-lobo_the_duck_2.jpg
    It was the Kandyman!
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]'Be prepared for a sticky end, Duck!'

'You gotta' be kidding me! What kind a' sick joke is this!' I will not die-
    He reloaded.
    At the hands of a-
    *BLAM*
    Stupid
    *BLAM*
    Overgrown
    *BLAM*
    Pack of-
    *BLAM*
    Jelly Babies!
    And with that, The Kandyman exploded into a pile of Marzipan.
    Noticing that he'd become distracted from his actual mission, Lobo then dived towards The Ultimate Nullifier.

(OOC: For those that don't know, The Kandyman is the worst villain in Doctor Who history. Seriously, he's an evil version of Bertie Basset. To the point that Basset's sued the BBC for this guy even existing.)
    Last edited by Mighty Roman; 06-25-2015 at 05:41 AM.

An entry from Roy Lincoln's satellite journal

I followed the fight as the Cyborg used his Martian Vision--because what good villain doesn't have a cheesy attack--on Sage. As he swung Rogue into Hawkman, making them crash onto the ground, now having to face off against three monsters.

Saturn Girl kept us focused.

(Some may slip through but I'm trying to keep most of them at bay and slow down Henshaw. Plus, we should get out of here before Doom awakens, and theres another force slumbering near the island as well but I don't think it'll be on our side!) Saturn Girl broadcasted
    Keep it up, Saturn Girl. It's working!, I telepathically replied.

Henshaw had lowered himself close enough to the ground that myself and Hummingbird could make a move on him.

Linda found herself holding one of the most dangerous artifacts in existence. Henshaw turned to look at her, head tilted to the side, then smiled.

"This is him, is it not? Wallace Rudolph West?" Henshaw asked Linda, raising a hand for 'Wally' to stand and walk towards Hummingbird.
    I knew the Cyborg was playing some sort of game. It couldn't really be Wally. I tried to go to her aid, but a monster got in the way. It was like a giant grasshopper, but with wings. Roy would try to run over and aid her, but found himself under assault from what he thought were stalactites but instead, spider like Kamacuras.

While the Cyborg continued to goad Linda, I had to deal with this thing. I didn't want to hurt it, so I tried to simply avoid it. But it was persistent. There was only one thing to do. I pulled out my Westinghouse rifle. "Explosive cartridge!" I shouted, telling the rifle what it should fire. One quick burst of speed, and one well-placed shot, and the monster went down.

I again tried to go after the Nullifier. With his cybernetic tracking senses and his own psychic power--I could feel him trying to peer into my mind--he made himself a hard target to catch. But I managed. I snatched the Nullifier away from him. As soon as I did so, however, I was surrounded by dark, fox-like creatures, each about human-size. I tossed the Nullifier to Linda and thoughtcasted, Linda, listen to me. The Nullifier responds to willpower and while it is dangerous, it is one thing someone like Henshaw would fear. Threaten him with it and tell him how you could end his existence with a thought!

She replied,

(Are you kidding? Isn't he from the Suicide Squad? These people don't CARE about their own lives! Threatening him with the Nullifier isn't going to work!) Linda thoughtcasted.
    And then faced her own trouble.

Linda turned toward the Cyborg, ready to raise the Nullifier when suddenly another monster snuck up from behind her.

"So long, sucker!" the Talking Blob exclaimed, opening a mouth in its amorphous form in an attempt to devour Hummingbird. However, she quickly zoomed out of the way and knocked the Blob back a few feet with a gust of wind. The Talking Blob was momentarily confused, but it realized it had bumped into two Lizalfos. The Blob smiled, as it turned to face the two lizard men from Hyrule.

"Mmm, you'll do fine!" The Talking Blob devoured the two Lizalfos in record time.

Linda quickly grabbed a portion of the Blob, and spun her arms at rapid speed. Soon the Talking Blob was sent flying far, far away.

She then turned her attention back to the Cyborg. "Henshaw, I have the Ultimate Nullifier. With it, I can end your existence with just a thought! Surrender or die!"

She hoped she sounded more convincing then she thought. And she hoped Roy was right on this one and she was wrong.
    "Do you really know how to use that, girl? Do you really believe it will wipe me from ex--"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    "I do not appreciate pun related attacks." She replied bursting off the ground at high speeds in an attempt to bullrush the Cyborg Manhunter.
    Sage successfully tackled him to the ground. I decided on a change of tactic.

We've acquired the Nullifier! Everyone who's free, help Sage! I'll get the Monitor to send us back while he can! Hit him with fire if you can! I informed them telepathically, while myself looking for something nearby I could burn.

Harbinger managed to break away from a group of Xenomorphs to assist. "Let's see how well his systems can handle a little light." She shined brighter than the sun, focusing that light in one direction. I hoped that if she fried his circuits, she didn't fry Sage's, too.