Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: X-Men vs. DC

Default X-Men vs. DC

So a dimensional rift has opened up, and an evil Justice League (Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg, Martian Manhunter, and Hawkwoman) comes into the 616 universe hunting mutants. All that's left is a team of 12 mutants to stand up to them. Who do you choose, who will lead your team, and does your team really stand a chance?

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Get together all the telepaths and knock them down telepathically- 12 of them should beat J'onn. If that's cheating, get reality warpers, like Franklin Richards. If that can't be used, doesn't matter who's the 12, they'll get annihilated.

With all due respect to the JLA, I'm pretty sure just the X-Men's telepaths could give them a run for their money.

ETA: Jinx!

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Only the telepaths save the X-men. Any of the Justice league members (except Batman) could solo 90% of the x-men.
    But i don't think the X-men are going to get an easy win, Superman and Falsh alone could obliterate the majority on an instant.
    The X-men would win but barely, Jean would be the MVP.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 06-18-2019 at 06:54 PM.

Zero hope for mutants. Superman kills every living thing on the planet in under a minute. Telepaths move at the speed of thought, which is the speed of electricity going through the mind. Both Flash and Superman move at speeds well exceeding the speed of light, and in Flash's case several million times the speed of light. If those two want every mutant dead, every mutant would be dead within the first 15 seconds.

DC vs. Marvel fights are pointless. DC characters are Dragonball Z characters, absolute gods that cannot be challenged except by other gods. The only beings in Marvel that stand a remote chance are beings like the Living Tribunal, and even then Superboy Prime destroys them all in under a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap808 View Post
    So a dimensional rift has opened up, and an evil Justice League (Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg, Martian Manhunter, and Hawkwoman) comes into the 616 universe hunting mutants. All that's left is a team of 12 mutants to stand up to them. Who do you choose, who will lead your team, and does your team really stand a chance?
    Scott Summers - leading because he is a very good leader
    M - or if I am allowed someone from the Shi'ar I would bring in Gladiator
    Jean Grey
    Logan
    Scott
    Namor
    Emma Frost
    Forge
    Rachel Grey (Phoenix empowered, stable host)
    Cable
    Firestar
    Juggernaut

If I am allowed Gladiator from the Shi'ar then between him and Juggernaut I almost have enough power to counter Superman. Rachel was able to fight Galactus as Phoenix although she had to drain energy from the future potential of the universe to do so so she might be able to work with Gladiator to lock Superman down. Plus Rachel can attack psychically. Otherwise it's going to be Rachel, M, and Namor against Superman.

This would leave Juggernaut to work with Jean to take Wonder Woman down.

Batman would get Logan and Cable on him.

Namor against Flash, Namor can be fast, not as fast as flash, but strong enough to grab him. Although he might be better to use against Aquaman.

Emma would take on Martian Manhunter

I would set Firestar on Aquaman and just have her burn him to oblivion, that isn't really her MO, and Sunfire might be better, but Firestar is one of the most powerful fire based mutants and she can get as hot as the sun.

Scott would focus on Hawkwoman.

The big thing here is that Superman and Wonder Woman are difficult to deal with. Both are vulnerable to telepathy though so it's possible for Rachel to partially keep Superman busy while Jean focusses on Wonder Woman.

In that case everyone else should kill Martian Manhunter as quickly as possible. Firestar is best for this because Manhunter is afraid of fire and she might be able to take him down quickly.

Having 3 telepaths of omega level helps to lock some of these Justice League morons down and possibly even put some of them to sleep. Cable could timeslide Flash into the future and let him try and get back from there.

Emma could disrupt Hal's willpower making him unable to use his ring and then just go diamond form and rip his useless heart out.

Scott would have Forge build a device that could emp disrupt Cyborg and possible cause a permanent short in his Motherbox tech. Juggernaut could defend Forge long enough for Cyborg to be taken out.

Namor is pretty savage, I think he would just engage with Aquaman and then break his neck at the earliest opportunity.

Since Firestar is fighting martian manhunter, that would leave M and Scott to keep Hawkwoman pinned down to try and kill her.

Rachel should just crono-skim Superman into her 811 universe and drop him on a bunch of Sentinels and then come back to our universe.

I think with Cable providing cover and also mentally disrupting Batman should give Logan enough time to get in close and just claw the bastard to death.

Since Superman is stuck in the 811 with no way back for a while, then Rachel can help her Mom and Juggernaut to kill Wonder Woman.

I think that takes care of everyone, Flash will probably find his way back, then all 3 telepaths can hit him at the same time and Rachel and Firestar can burn him to a crisp. Or better yet, Logan will just cut his legs off so he can't run anymore then they can cut his heart out and problem solved.

It's Superman I am worried about, eventually Superman finds the Sentinel High Command and gets on the computers to learn where he is now and try to use the Sentinels to open a portal to 616.

By this time Forge has been analyzing all his data on Superman and realizes there is a weakness and he creates an artificial Kryptonite laser. Superman reappears in the 616 using the Sentinel tech to portal between universes and arrives just in time for Forge to hit him full force with a Kryptonite laser to weaken him, Rachel, M, Namor, and Juggernaut hold Superman down, and then Forge uses his magic to banish Superman to the same prison where the Adversary is kept so they can keep each other company.

Since the Justice League have never fought like they were in a true war and the X-Men are in a constant state of war every single day of their lives these days, Scott's expert military strategy allows his team to take the Justice League down one by one and either kill or banish them.

Admittedly after I wrote all that I realized Illyana would have been a good substitute for someone on the team, maybe Cable. Plus her Soulsword is magic and Superman is incredibly vulnerable to magic. Illyana is also trained as the apprentice to the Sorcerer Supreme so her level of magic would easily be on par with anything Superman has ever encountered. I would say banish him to the deepest recesses of Limbo where there is no yellow sun and let his soul burn for eternity as food for demons.

And that's what the evil Justice League gets for invading the X-Men universe.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Zero hope for mutants. Superman kills every living thing on the planet in under a minute. Telepaths move at the speed of thought, which is the speed of electricity going through the mind. Both Flash and Superman move at speeds well exceeding the speed of light, and in Flash's case several million times the speed of light. If those two want every mutant dead, every mutant would be dead within the first 15 seconds.

DC vs. Marvel fights are pointless. DC characters are Dragonball Z characters, absolute gods that cannot be challenged except by other gods. The only beings in Marvel that stand a remote chance are beings like the Living Tribunal, and even then Superboy Prime destroys them all in under a second.
    <sigh> I tried my best to come up with a bad strategy. You are right though the DC Justice League are pretty much god archetypes so it's next to impossible to take them down. If the telepaths could pin them down fast enough Illyana could send them all to Limbo, except Cyborg, Forge would have to disable Cyborg and they would have to kill him. Flash would have to be sent someplace else, if Rachel could catch him in the Phoenix force she could just drag Flash into space to kill him. Superman would be powered for a few days in Limbo but he would start to lose his powers quickly if he is fighting a lot of demons continuously and going up against beings of pure hell magic. Green Lantern would run out of ring energy in Limbo and eventually be unable to recharge without a connection to the central battery. Wonder Woman would keep fighting and fighting. Martian Manhunter would die in Limbo because there is so much hellfire he would eventually succumb to the flames. The best part is any of the Justice League that falls in Limbo can be brought back as demons by some of the Demon lords and sent to fight their own compatriots.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

unfortunately DC will when. superman, flash, and ww make this a curb stomp for dc.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    unfortunately DC will when. superman, flash, and ww make this a curb stomp for dc.
    Yeah the only hope is to get them out of the universe. Illyana is the only one with mass teleportation on that scale (she teleported a frigging mansion in and out of Limbo). You just need to disable the two people who can definitely open portals, Cyborg and Flash. If the telepaths can lock everyone else for teleportation to Limbo then they can easily be separated far apart when they come out in Limbo. Later the X-Men can go in and pick them off one at a time in quick strikes.

Superman is actually really vulnerable to magic and Illyana might be able to contain him temporarily with a spell till she can drop everyone in Limbo.

Flash needs to be taken down hard and fast because he can use the speedforce to cross between universes. If Rachel could fling him into space, the Phoenix can move at the speed of light and can open wormholes. The problem is Rachel can't go that all out on the surface of the Earth without destroying the planet or going dark Phoenix.

I think Cable and Forge could take out Cyborg, and if worse comes to worse Cable can infect Cyborg with the TO-virus, and Cable's strain of it is the worst possible version.

Storm (leader), Shepherd, Rockslide, Iceman, Rogue, M, Elixir, Namor, Prestige, Gentle, Tempus, Legion

A lot of them could take out a big portion of the Justice League.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Storm (leader), Shepherd, Iceman, Rogue, M, Elixir, Prestige, Gentle, Tempus, Legion

Any one of them could take out a big portion of the Justice League.
    How? Flash moves at millions of times the speed of light. Superman moves at near light speed, and a single punch can destroy a planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Storm (leader), Shepherd, Iceman, Rogue, M, Elixir, Prestige, Gentle, Tempus, Legion

Any one of them could take out a big portion of the Justice League.
    ooh, I forgot Rogue, she did fight Gladiator but it was a hard fight. Taking Superman down is going to be really tough. Oh I see you added in Tempus to manipulate time and Rachel can crono-skim which might help them completely counter Flash.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    How? Flash moves at millions of times the speed of light. Superman moves at near light speed, and a single punch can destroy a planet.
    Wonder Woman is a serious problem too, she isn't as fast as Superman, but she is nearly as strong as he is. She doesn't have his vulnerability to magic either because she is quite resistant. Telepathy may be the only weapon against her.

The DC heroes that are MFTL can blitz almost anyone in the X-Men
    That would be, Superman, Wonder Women, Martian Manhunter, Flash and Green Lantern, not sure about Hawkwoman and Aquaman
    MM, Flash and Green Lantern being mvps

We pick the team, huh? If the X-Men had to respond to the threat of an evil Justice League blind, they really wouldn’t stand a chance. What would their points of reference be for Superman or the Flash?