Page 156 of 360 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Quote Originally Posted by Batarang View Post
    Latest Haul :

nice!
    is that Spidey book a Turkish edition?
    Still haven't got JSA v3. I really didn't care for the Levitz stuff and the Lightning saga so I might never get it (even though the actual Johns stuff is really good IIRC)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    nice!
    is that Spidey book a Turkish edition?
    Still haven't got JSA v3. I really didn't care for the Levitz stuff and the Lightning saga so I might never get it (even though the actual Johns stuff is really good IIRC)
    Yes, it's acutally an Essential Spider-Man book but essential doesn't translate well to turkish so the turkish publisher named the series as Amazing Spider-Man Klasik (Classic).
    I actually read the Geoff Johns stuff in this 3rd omnibus as single issues and really liked it and i'm such a complitest about series...i really felt the pressure of it on me till i got the 3rd omni... and since this incarnation of JSA (which i really like) doesn't exist anymore... the rest of the writer's stories will be greatly appreciated by me even if they are medicore... whatever scraps i can find about this pre flashpoint incarnation kind of way... lol
    Last edited by Batarang; 08-18-2016 at 09:56 AM.

Incredible Member

This weeks arrivals. Anyone else a little dissapointed with the build Quality on the Rachel Rising Omnibus? Im really enjoyin the story itself but something just feels a little cheap with the book itself.

Quote Originally Posted by drd View Post

This weeks arrivals. Anyone else a little dissapointed with the build Quality on the Rachel Rising Omnibus? Im really enjoyin the story itself but something just feels a little cheap with the book itself.
    where did you get the RR omni from? also what's the DH/DC Superman book?

Incredible Member

where did you get the RR omni from? also what's the DH/DC Superman book?
    I got it from Reed Comics but it looks like they are out of stock now.

The Dark Horse/DC superman book contains Superman/Aliens, Superman/Aliens II (Darkseid deliberatly infects his parademon army with xenomorphs in an attack on New Genesis), Superman/Madman and a Superman/Tarzan cross over. Its the second of these DC/Dark Horse crossover collections The first collected all the Alien/Batman crossover books and theres two more on amazon collecting various cross overs between the justice league and Predator/Terminator/Hellboy/Ghost/Tarzan etc. I find these kind of crossovers a lot of goofy fun.

Quote Originally Posted by drd View Post
    I got it from Reed Comics but it looks like they are out of stock now.

The Dark Horse/DC superman book contains Superman/Aliens, Superman/Aliens II (Darkseid deliberatly infects his parademon army with xenomorphs in an attack on New Genesis), Superman/Madman and a Superman/Tarzan cross over. Its the second of these DC/Dark Horse crossover collections The first collected all the Alien/Batman crossover books and theres two more on amazon collecting various cross overs between the justice league and Predator/Terminator/Hellboy/Ghost/Tarzan etc. I find these kind of crossovers a lot of goofy fun.
    Cheers! I think I've seen Reed comics putting up some on ebay but the price was a bit high and thought I would just wait until it's properly released here.
    I remember reading the JLA/Predator crossover years ago and yes, it was very goofy. Donno abut the rest though.

Spectacular Member ComicBookNoob's Avatar

Daredevil by Frank Miller and Klaus Janson Vol 1 and Vol 2
    Check out my blog: http://comicbuffet.blogspot.com/

Favorite DC Heroes: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood, Green Arrow, The Ray
    Favorite Marvel Heroes: Daredevil, Spider-man, X-23, Iron Man, Iron Heart
    Currently Reading: Robin Vol 4, Iron Man, Teen Titans, Titans, Justice League of America Vol 5, Champions Vol 2, Invincible Iron Man Vol 3, Frank Miller's Daredevil

BANNED

I couldn't find Rachel Rising Omni anywhere :/ i really wanted that one but it seems i missed the boat...

Balakin, dude you should totally read Batman vs Predator. It's amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Batarang View Post
    I couldn't find Rachel Rising Omni anywhere :/ i really wanted that one but it seems i missed the boat...

Balakin, dude you should totally read Batman vs Predator. It's amazing.
    I don't think RR came out everywhere yet so don't give up.
    About Batsy vs Predator...not sure. Planning to buy the TMNT Batman crossover so who know. I love the first 2 Predator movies so the interest is there but didn't really follow the franchise in comics.

BANNED

About Batsy vs Predator...not sure. Planning to buy the TMNT Batman crossover so who know. I love the first 2 Predator movies so the interest is there but didn't really follow the franchise in comics.
    If you love the first 2 Predator movies then you are gonna love Batman vs Predator 1 cause it's absolutely in the tone of the movies... Predators love to hunt the best, the prime example of species and Batman is that dude... He's the champion of Gotham, the best hand to hand combater out there at his prime... he's like a perfect target for Predators. The kind of challange which has sport in it so Predator and Batman blend in so perfect. You should totally give it chance... i just read the 1st one though. The rest felt like forced. I mean what is this... ? Batman fights a new predator every week or something... lol but the first one is so good.
    Last edited by Batarang; 08-20-2016 at 09:15 AM.

BANNED

I finally got in the mail this morning Elfquest The Complete Collection Volume 1. It's a huge book.

Also it pretty much took the whole month just to get the darn thing in the mail all this morning.

I'm from the Midwest and the elfquest collection I got from Ohio.

Ohio mail delivery always this so frikkin slow?

Took advantage of a recent Rightuf sale and a used bookstore after trading in some old TPBs. IMG_0128.jpg

According to Gosh comics it is coming out in two weeks and it will be £68.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    According to Gosh comics it is coming out in two weeks and it will be £68.
    in stores? so that's like around £50 online I guess.

in stores? so that's like around £50 online I guess.
    Yeah hopefully around that price. I'm hoping that Speedyhen pick it up... also hoping for an August bank holiday discount!