Page 534 of 719 FirstFirst ... 34434484524530531532533534535536537538544584634 ... LastLast
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 10783

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    That one time Jean telekinetically dismantled a bio electric field cage that was attuned on the cellular level to the 4 X-Men trapped inside. They try to rush her and this was her response:
    “if I hurry, I’m liable to disrupt your cell structures along with the cage.”

You are feeding me tonight, Tank! What issue is this from?

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    You are feeding me tonight, Tank! What issue is this from?
    Spectacular Spider Man 198 I believe

Spectacular Spider Man 198 I believe
    Yep, I found it! She has some wonderful moments in this issue and kisses Spidey in the next (it recalls when he kissed her years ago after she saved the day. I’ll be tweeting out her moments tomorrow, so thanks for sharing!

I want to know, is the “image inducer” a device or just her mind??!

The Red Dragon

Yep, I found it! She has some wonderful moments in this issue and kisses Spidey in the next (it recalls when he kissed her years ago after she saved the day. I’ll be tweeting out her moments tomorrow, so thanks for sharing!

I want to know, is the “image inducer” a device or just her mind??!

It’s a device that changes their outward appearance like the ones Nightcrawler uses when he’s out and about. She could achieve the same affect via telepathy, so not sure why she used one in this case. Maybe to fool the cameras? Or she was unsure of what she was up against with Professor Power and his goons and how resistant to telepathy they are.
    Last edited by Tank; 09-21-2021 at 10:28 PM.

It’s a device that changes their outward appearance like the ones Nightcrawler uses when he’s out and about. She could achieve the same affect via telepathy, so not sure why she used one in this case. Maybe to fool the cameras? Or she was unsure of what she was up against with Professor Power and how resistant to telepathy he may be.
    That makes sense!

Saving Namor…

Happy 8,000th Post!

BANNED

The Teen Jean series was so action-packed and animated. She was a superhero.

Extraordinary Member

That one time Jean telekinetically dismantled a bio electric field cage that was attuned on the cellular level to the 4 X-Men trapped inside. They try to rush her and this was her response:
    “if I hurry, I’m liable to disrupt your cell structures along with the cage.”

Jean Grey and Spider-man

Yes please, so much yes

Also remember when Nate and Peter were Besties , can they bring that back?

Cable knows Peter is best superhero from the future.
    Scott admires Spider-man(in an A+X issue, it's w/ Sp0ck but he doesn't know)
    We all know Logan and Spidey
    Rachel was very cool w/ him in Marvel Knights and helped w/ May kidnapping, but hates him a lot and unnecessarily in Spider-man and the X-men mini
    Jean and Spidey have a couple of moments as well
    Spidey semi-mentored Hope for a moment, and it's was his job to teach ber acc. to the Masters at Kun-lun.I doubt they ever finished their training

I mean, the team-ups write themselves

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Jean Grey and Spider-man

Yes please, so much yes

Also remember when Nate and Peter were Besties , can they bring that back?

Cable knows Peter is best superhero from the future.
    Scott admires Spider-man(in an A+X issue, it's w/ Sp0ck but he doesn't know)
    We all know Logan and Spidey
    Rachel was very cool w/ him in Marvel Knights and helped w/ May kidnapping, but hates him a lot and unnecessarily in Spider-man and the X-men mini
    Jean and Spidey have a couple of moments as well
    Spidey semi-mentored Hope for a moment, and it's was his job to teach ber acc. to the Masters at Kun-lun.I doubt they ever finished their training

I mean, the team-ups write themselves
    Scott had a Spider-Man baseball cap. In my headcanon, it was one of the humorous gifts Jean gave him that he loved (like the canon Captain America teddy bear she won for him and he took to Alaska while he recovered from the bomb). :)

Pepe Larraz just RTed my tweet in which I praise his and Duggan's work in X-Men #3 and mostly wax rhapsodic about Jean's portrayal in the series... I'm dead.

The tweet: https://twitter.com/Jean_RED_Grey/st...67752490930177

Also, Jean was so fucking good this issue. Not much panel time, mind you, but you feel her as a leader.

Fantastic Member

Pepe Larraz just RTed my tweet in which I praise his and Duggan's work in X-Men #3 and mostly wax rhapsodic about Jean's portrayal in the series... I'm dead.

The tweet: https://twitter.com/Jean_RED_Grey/st...67752490930177

Also, Jean was so fucking good this issue. Not much panel time, mind you, but you feel her as a leader.

I wonder what "split the team" means. Hmmm....Guess will wait for Issue#4 then. When I checked the preview for #5 and #6, Only Cyclops/Wolverine is on there. Soo....
    Last edited by mike7171; 09-22-2021 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mike7171 View Post
    I wonder what "split the team" means. Hmmm....Guess will wait for Issue#4 then. When I checked the preview for #5 and #6, Only Cyclops/Wolverine is on there. Soo....
    On where, the cover? In either case, I’m so excited about this book. Duggan keeps me hungry for more, which is a very good thing, and Larraz is just… ::chef’s kiss::

This was fun

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Fantastic Member

On where, the cover? In either case, I’m so excited about this book. Duggan keeps me hungry for more, which is a very good thing, and Larraz is just… ::chef’s kiss::
    This has previews from #4-#6. And it has pics of which X-Men characters are on each one of them. I took it as a hint.

https://leagueofcomicgeeks.com/comic/5553623/x-men-4

I assume the split means some will stay earthbound, while the other goes to Gameworld. We'll see.