Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

I'm nearly 65. I've read comics since before 12, but that is when I really started. The FF are the most important to me of all. I think it's time to quite reading.

Sue's time with the Avengers was short, but let's face it the groups are long time friends and associates.

Sue should lead another version or sub team of A-Force. Maybe the one that does more covert operations and or Higher powered individuals too.

I liked Sue's story in Hickman's FF, with the Ancient Atlanteans, though. She really laid into Namor too.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Most alt realities either have Sue dead, evil, or with someone else. None of them are really about her, they are about how it effects Reed. And the same would be the case if that were to happen in 616. The few times Sue gets focus in the FF it often ends up about Reed and and how he feels.
    Hickman's Secret Wars, that was meant to be a great send-off for the Fantastic Four is actually only a great send-off for Reed. I'm tired of it.
    The new FF big bad should be an alternate reality Sue or Malice so we can finally get her in the spotlight. And preferably not a Sue who is evil because Reed died or because she's out to kill all the Reeds in every AU because she feels wronged by him.

BANNED

This is a pretty neat skin with particles changes that make it seem like her powers are mystical in nature, it's the whole package

Funny how I was talking about Malice when that video was posted. I would have preferred they kept her powers blue like normal but with the added spiky effects and stuff. The purple is too mystical as you said and doesn't suit her unless she was possessed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Funny how I was talking about Malice when that video was posted. I would have preferred they kept her powers blue like normal but with the added spiky effects and stuff. The purple is too mystical as you said and doesn't suit her unless she was possessed.
    normally skins in these sort of games need to be as fancy as possible since it's the main source of income.

Cool to see Malice as a costume. I hope to see an alt reality where the Malice persona completely took over and the costume has a redesign to make a bit more unique.#

On the colour thing. yeah they have to change things up to persuade people to get the costume. It's also made me think, can Sue make her force-fields visible and give them colour? It doesn't seem out of the question with the new application of her powers. She could make them green and look even more like a Lantern lol.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Sue's time with the Avengers was short, but let's face it the groups are long time friends and associates.

Sue should lead another version or sub team of A-Force. Maybe the one that does more covert operations and or Higher powered individuals too.
    She is in the covert group Peggy Carter is running. Could run a squad there as well.

Yeah, that's right, Sue's already on another team, in Captain America. They're called the Daughters of Liberty.

And I don't think Sue's getting killed off. That solicit doesn't say someone falls, it just says there's two major turning points. One is probably involving those Kree and Skrull kids. The solicit also mentions the future of Kree-Skrull Wars is in Reed's hands. Odd that it's not Hulkling in control of that. If Sue is leaving the team, I think she does so alive, and it has something to do with the Kree boy and Skrull girl.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Maximoff View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-empyre-fa...antastic-four/

It looks like one of the FF members are going to die in Empyre. I bet Slott is trying to get rid of Sue, since he doesn't know what to do with her and give Sky a chance to be a member of the team.
    I don't think it will be one of the core members, if it is true that someone dies. I think they might be Valeria. No one really knows what to do with the character these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I don't think it will be one of the core members, if it is true that someone dies. I think they might be Valeria. No one really knows what to do with the character these days.
    Would Marvel kill off a child though?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Would Marvel kill off a child though?
    Cassie Lang, though she was a teen.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Cassie Lang, though she was a teen.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about her. At least they brought her back a few years later but I think it would be awful to kill off Valeria especially since she was already miscarried the first time around.

Spectacular Member markhyperion's Avatar

Oh yeah, I forgot about her. At least they brought her back a few years later but I think it would be awful to kill off Valeria especially since she was already miscarried the first time around.
    Valeria is a retcon of a retcon that was a retcon. Her history and death if she died would waste so much space in FF history. It would make me angry.