Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Runaways is still ongoing, so it could just tie-in.
    Yeah but Rowell could be doing the mini just to not interfere with her plans with the ongoing.

Fantastic Member

Wonder if Ant-Man (Scott), Giant Man (Raz), Goliath (Tom), and Atlas (Erik) will be involved
    Hoping Hank gets a new identity

Scott might make sense, since he's a former Stark employee and has connections to the Wasps, but I don't think all of the Giant-Men will be involved.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Love that this could tie together the Runaways, Champions, Young Avengers, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Giant-Men, and Wonder Man or just Tony, Wasp and Jocasta and still make the same amount of sense.

*heavy breathing*

Could it be possible that Marvel will finally bring Hank back...? I just hope this brings better answers as to what exactly Pymtron is (there are too many interpretations going around) and what happened to Hank's soul after it was devoured by Devondra.
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Scott might make sense, since he's a former Stark employee and has connections to the Wasps, but I don't think all of the Giant-Men will be involved.
    i'm hoping that Scott stays far away from this mess, personally. Raz is an A.I. expert if they want to risk some other Pym particle user's life.

I'd much prefer it if this story was kept small, with just the Champions coming in for Nadia and Viv (and to advertise their book.) It's also not a Carnage tier-event, thankfully.

Anything to get more of ya'll FOOLS following TS:IM.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I want this to be big because then maybe we finally get an event where janet has a big role

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    Yeah but Rowell could be doing the mini just to not interfere with her plans with the ongoing.
    Rowell has been more or less silent on social media for the past week or so. Could be indicative that she's working on something that hasn't been announced.

I figure she's either sitting on the book being cancelled or she's working on some kind of tie-in.

Or she's a mother with children who'll be home more often during the Summer.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I want this to be big because then maybe we finally get an event where janet has a big role
    as a stasis tube captive/damsel in distress. she could do better.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    as a stasis tube captive/damsel in distress. she could do better.
    I'm hopeful that's just a cover thing

If it's a Slott thing, he never does big stories where one character does all the work.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I'm hopeful that's just a cover thing
    Surely the story will not just be "Jan has to be saved". I too wish for a more forefront role for Jan in the story
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

I am so glad to see this. I had been wanting Tony and Janet to actually go looking for Pymtron to help Pym as those 2 would be the best to help him. He deserves their help. Looks like it's the opposite lol. He's coming for them. So I'm happy and hyped for this and I'm glad it's a mini event.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Anything to get more of ya'll FOOLS following TS:IM.
    Quoted for truth. Tell em Snoop lol.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark