Page 71 of 135 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2018
    Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Flash Forward TBP. My preorder ad says it is 176-pages. How many pages of story per issue were in the individual printings?
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Max doesn't exist either. This is just a money shot to end an arc. There's no Johnny Quick either. And two characters we know exist, Jai and Iris, aren't present.
    Actually, Max is coming back in Finish Line just like Jesse :

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EX_IIaHU...pg&name=medium

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    Flash Forward TBP. My preorder ad says it is 176-pages. How many pages of story per issue were in the individual printings?
    28 pages per issue !

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Ham View Post
    Actually, Max is coming back in Finish Line just like Jesse :

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EX_IIaHU...pg&name=medium
    Yes, I know. This has nothing to do with what I was saying though. I specifically said it is likely they will be retconned back. They haven't been yet.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Yes, I know. This has nothing to do with what I was saying though. I specifically said it is likely they will be retconned back. They haven't been yet.
    Sure would be nice to have seen Wally in that image.....
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    Sure would be nice to have seen Wally in that image.....
    Yeah. I noticed that he was missing.
    Also, teaming Flash (Jay) against Grodd? Is Reverse Flash not a thing?
    And what is up with Max's costume? Something just doesn't look right. Maybe its just the coloring on the cover.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Well given that Wallace is going to be the Flash in dead planet, I’m gonna go out on a limb (a severed zombie limb) that things don’t go well for Wally...or Bart and Jesse for that matter.

https://www.dccomics.com/comics/dcea...t-worlds-end-3
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Well given that Wallace is going to be the Flash in dead planet, I’m gonna go out on a limb (a severed zombie limb) that things don’t go well for Wally...or Bart and Jesse for that matter.

Cool.

I know it's not much and I'm not a fan of these zombie things but I'll be keeping my eye out for this one. I want to pick it up but well see.

Bart and Jesse are a nice bonus as well.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

I thought it was weird Wally was left out of the first series...not sure if I should be happy he's in this one.

Didn't Taylor also kill Jesse off in the Injustice comic? There was a female Speedster who died in the Metropolis explosion.

Astonishing Member

Hey man, him being there at all is a big improvement.

And what is up with Max's costume? Something just doesn't look right. Maybe its just the coloring on the cover.
    Pay attention. Reverse Flash is Barry's opponent. And I don't think Zoom (Wally's version of Reverse Flash) or Rival (Jay's) currently exist.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Pay attention. Reverse Flash is Barry's opponent. And I don't think Zoom (Wally's version of Reverse Flash) or Rival (Jay's) currently exist.
    Zolomon was part of the Flash War.

gian99mald

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    They both exist Zoom first reappeared in Flash War and Rival in Flash #750

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

In regards to Max's costume....
    I think it's a couple of things.
    The collar doesn't look right, and the mask is also off.
    Not sure why Jay is paired with Grodd. It SHOULD be Rival.
    And Zoom should NEVER appear in the Flash series unless Wally is present.
    It pisses me off no end to see him grafted to Barry. Hunter for mine, is intrinsically linked to Wally West.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Speed Metal #1 (September 22) written by Joshua Williamson with art by Eddy Barrows and Eber Ferreira and a cover by Howard Porter.

"It’s the drag race from hell! Taking place after the events of Dark Nights: Death Metal, the Darkest Knight is after Wally West and his Dr. Manhattan powers. Thankfully, Wally has back-up in the form of Barry Allen, Jay Garrick, and Wallace West! It’s a knockdown, drag-out race through the Wastelands as the Flash Family tries to stay steps ahead of the Darkest Knight and his Lightning Knights!"

Iris West is part of the other spin-off.

Multiverse’s End #1 on September 29, written by James Tynion IV with art by Juan Gedeon and a cover by Michael Golden.

"Perpetua, mother of all existence, has culled all life and creation in the Multiverse, condensing all beings to one planet: Earth Prime," "In her quest for power and dominance, she rules absolutely and in totality, using her children—the Monitors and Anti-Monitors—as her heralds and destructors.

"But a group of heroes has banded together across multiple worlds in a last-ditch effort to stop her from destroying all of existence: Owlman, President Superman, Iris West, Captain Carrot, Guy Gardner and others choose to make their final stand in a battle they’re destined to lose!"

Last edited by Drako; 06-09-2020 at 06:45 AM.