View Poll Results: Who's giving this series a chance?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shut up and take my money DC

3 5.88%
  • I'll give it a shot

26 50.98%
  • I'll see what others say?

11 21.57%
  • FUGINAUT YOU DC.. Your sins will not be rewarded

11 21.57%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Franny6422 View Post
    Hoping for redemption for Wally. Did Didio not say though they're gonna put him through the whinger. As if he hasn't' t been through enough already!? :confused?
    It’s Didio what you expect when it comes to the term redemption ?

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    I love you, man.
    Now THERE is a response Iexpect from someone with that magnificcent Chris Reeves smile as their avatar.
    Last edited by BohemiaDrinker; 08-09-2019 at 01:25 PM.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Hoping for the best. Though, there are certainly a number of red flags here. It could honestly go either way.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    It’s Didio what you expect when it comes to the term redemption ?
    Got me there, can't argue with that

I’ll give it a shot.
    To be fair, fuginaut you DC could happen depending on the first issue.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BohemiaDrinker View Post
    Now THERE is a response Iexpect from someone with that magnificcent Chris Reeves smile as their avatar.
    Yeah, it's awfully tough for me to be cynical or grumpy with Chris Reeves smiling his way through the fourth wall at me whenever I post.

As for Wally, I'm hoping for the best. I'll give it an issue to hook me, possibly more if there's a good hook.

Astonishing Member

We already know the contents of the first issue and it's nothing engrossing. If you want this to impress you then your expectations are too high.

I'm just annoyed that supporting Wally, right now, means also supporting a serial sexual harassing creep.

Even though I'm not fond of the creative team I had to vote "take my money" because "I'll give it a chance" would imply I was open to not reading the whole thing and that wouldn't be true no matter the quality of the story.

Being hooked on DC characters all my life I'm always going to buy any DC comic that has significant implications for a major character like Wally West.

To me, not buying and reading a series like this would be like deciding not to pay attention to the news. I may not like what's going on in the world but I still want to know about it.

I’ll probably read it sooner or later. Probably once the series is over. But I’m particularly not proud of it.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    Even though I'm not fond of the creative team I had to vote "take my money" because "I'll give it a chance" would imply I was open to not reading the whole thing and that wouldn't be true no matter the quality of the story.

Being hooked on DC characters all my life I'm always going to buy any DC comic that has significant implications for a major character like Wally West.

To me, not buying and reading a series like this would be like deciding not to pay attention to the news. I may not like what's going on in the world but I still want to know about it.
    It's your money, but I can't imagine spending that much on several issues of a comic I wasn’t enjoying just because I want to find out what's going to happen next. If you end up digging it, great, but committing to the entire series sight unseen is an awfully big leap of faith.

I will check out the first issue, certainly, but I don’t have enough confidence in that creative team to have an idea whether or not this story is going to be worth reading yet.