Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Default How should DC handle Jon, Jace, and Yara post-Future State?

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    How old is Jace? Yara is Wondergirl, Jon is doing whatever and jace is in 2nd son.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    How old is Jace? Yara is Wondergirl, Jon is doing whatever and jace is in 2nd son.
    I don't know.

Mostly bringing this up because Jon will appear in the upcoming Superman show, along with a brother (Jordan/"Jor-Dan" get it?), who will presumably turn evil.

Yara has a CW pilot or something.

Jace has no outside media projects that I've heard of, but I wouldn't be surprised if DC/WB tried to push him like Marvel does Miles Morales.

They're relatively new characters, but I don't know what their dynamic will be, if any. They may just be around for "new approach" adaptations.

Extraordinary Member

I don't know.

Mostly bringing this up because Jon will appear in the upcoming Superman show, along with a brother (Jordan/"Jor-Dan" get it?), who will presumably turn evil.

Yara has a CW pilot or something.

Jace has no outside media projects that I've heard of, but I wouldn't be surprised if DC/WB tried to push him like Marvel does Miles Morales.

They're relatively new characters, but I don't know what their dynamic will be, if any. They may just be around for "new approach" adaptations.
    Well, Jace’s brother is on Batwoman.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Well, Jace’s brother is on Batwoman.
    True-- I guess that can lead to an actual Batman show without having to worry about what's happening with the movie versions.

So, all three of these characters could be on TV within the next 5 years (especially if the Painkiller pilot doesn't take off, since you could argue he's a Batman-like figure).

Just tell fun stories that have them grow into their roles, Future State was about what they could become now let’s watch them grow. Jon can get to hang out with his Father as he tries to be the best Superboy he can be, Yara can introduce herself to the world, and Jace can grow and either become a new character or maybe he just decides that he will dress up as Batman without anyone’s permission. Just have them grow into their roles and see what happens naturally.

As for tv and movies...whose to say what will happen. Maybe there will come a day when Jace gets a movie or show, but that is something way beyond what I would expect.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I would include Andy Curry who after Yara has been the most popular character in Justice League

I would just have them take over Action Comics, Detective Comics, and Sensation Comics respectively.

They might have a different ID like how Dick is Nightwing. They would go on new adventures etc. Some adventures would foreshadow what they did in Future State.

Have DC do what they're already doing. Yara as Wonder Girl, Jace is becoming a Batman, and Jon is becoming a Superman. I'd like for the latter two to take over Detective Comics and Action Comics respectively.

Astonishing Member

Well, we already know, that Yara is getting her series and Jon will co-star with his father. Regarding Jace, to be honest, I don't know what they're going to do, but I'm sure he won't take one of Bruce's ongoings, like some people predict. Maybe he'll get Miles treatment, or something like Batman Beyond ongoing, set in Future State.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Well, we already know, that Yara is getting her series and Jon will co-star with his father. Regarding Jace, to be honest, I don't know what they're going to do, but I'm sure he won't take one of Bruce's ongoings, like some people predict. Maybe he'll get Miles treatment, or something like Batman Beyond ongoing, set in Future State.
    Right now Jace is getting a digital series, which will then be collected in print, that establish his Batman origin, and it’s going to be continued to be written by John Ridley. First issue is out Feb 23.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Yara is already set to have her ongoing.
    Give Jon his Superboy book and give Jace the Miles Morales treatment with his own book as Batman.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Yara's being set up as the new Wonder Girl so hypothetically you could slider her in as Diana's new sidekick/protege.

I like the idea of giving them all their own individual books but what happens if one of them is a sales dud?

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I like the idea of giving them all their own individual books but what happens if one of them is a sales dud?
    They get folded into a team book or scrapped.