Page 255 of 774 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305355755 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 11598
    Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Hey Fellow Wanda Faithful, I just wanted to say how Happy you All Made me so far with the responses to my retrospective on Our Wanda and her origin in comics and her journey threw out!

It has been a real treat and pleasure to read all of your posts on it, truly a great conversation is being had and fellow fans learning about Wanda!

I am sorry I can’t stay on to talk with you all on it tonight but I will shortly the next day.

Got Also Great News today too I feel best sharing with you all;

I got My 1st shot of the Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine and besides shoreness I am doing fine, I hope and pray for safety and health to you all too, please be safe and get your Vaccine when you can.

Makes me feel good and right at home sharing my own journey threw life, Like Wanda with you all!

Peace, Love and safe healing to you all and may we all stay close and for much time to come talking and sharing our Love for Wanda Together.

Long Live Wanda! =)
    We'll be here, at home, when you're ready.

Great news about getting your shot. 2021 is shapin' up all right.

And if I didn't know better, I'd say your avatar came from that there lovely artwork.

All hail the Scarlet Witch!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I guess the artist didn't bother to imagine "what blue skin will look like under pink stocking".
    At least she appears in just one panel.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Hey Fellow Wanda Faithful, I just wanted to say how Happy you All Made me so far with the responses to my retrospective on Our Wanda and her origin in comics and her journey threw out!

It has been a real treat and pleasure to read all of your posts on it, truly a great conversation is being had and fellow fans learning about Wanda!

I am sorry I can’t stay on to talk with you all on it tonight but I will shortly the next day.

Got Also Great News today too I feel best sharing with you all;

I got My 1st shot of the Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine and besides shoreness I am doing fine, I hope and pray for safety and health to you all too, please be safe and get your Vaccine when you can.

Makes me feel good and right at home sharing my own journey threw life, Like Wanda with you all!

Peace, Love and safe healing to you all and may we all stay close and for much time to come talking and sharing our Love for Wanda Together.

Long Live Wanda! =)

Thta's great news, it will probably be July by the time I get mine. Still I'm thankfully I'm knowing more people who have gotten the vaccine compared to those who contracted or died from this virus.

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Yeah Magneto was a terrible leader, he actually gets worse and more desperate. Like later on when the twins have joined the Avengers, he kidnaps them and spends pretty much a whole issue threatening them to join him giving them one last chance, they refuse and he just tries threatening them again.
    Haha! His mutant powers are magnetism... and blowing hard.

I loved Wanda and Namor's interaction. Also it is interesting that Namor's main love the Lady Dorma has some similarities to Wanda
    Oooo! Gorgeous design. :]

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'm way down the list on vaccines and my state is way behind on administering it. Still in phase 1A. Maybe by end of summer.

But I'm glad you got your's and with very little reaction to it. Stay safe CJ! <3
    Same here

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    y'all think Sam Raimi will let Wanda's costume be more bright? i mean leave it as it looks without the filter

I dunno, but I hope he leaves of the cape she had when she flew away from Westview. While in general I prefer superheroes to have a cape, I think it doesn’t work with this particular outfit. Just like Wanda’s “Uncanny Avengers Vol.1” outfit doesn’t have and doesn’t need a cape. For the lower half, her dress acts like a cape anyway.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    To me, it's all about intention of the writers. If a writer intended for something to be canon and a later writer comes along and specifically changes the established canon with another intention, then that's a retcon. If you really wanna reach, you could even argue that Wanda not being a mutant is technically not a retcon because Uncanny Avengers actually explained that she had an artificial X-gene, so she was a ''mutant'' for all those years after all, just not a real, natural one. But I think most people (me included) consider it a retcon because the intention of the writer was clearly not the same intention Stan Lee had for Wanda back in the 60s. He wanted her to be a natural mutant.

With MCU Wanda, I think that depends on what the writers and director of Age Of Ultron intended, and I'm not sure if they ever openly discussed this. If they always wanted her to be someone who got her already existing potential unlocked by the Stone, then yeah, I would agree that WandaVision didn't retcon anything and just expanded upon the original vision. But if they wanted her powers to come exclusively from the Stone, then I would consider WandaVision to be a retcon. There's an argument to be made that maybe it wasn't a retcon because Marvel had been teasing that Wanda had existing powers for a few years now in additional material for the MCU. So maybe that was their intention all along...
    At the time they made AoU they were scared of embracing magic (Thor infamously describing it as advanced science, and early concepts of Doctor Strange following a similar route till Derickson persuaded Feige to just go with it being magic). They always left a "back door" with Wanda's powers that they could reveal later. The Stark bomb not going off was, I would argue, always a bit suspect, and Ultron himself even comments on how odd it is that Wanda and Pietro survived.

The Mind Stone IMHO replaces the mutant powers as being the conduit to handle the chaos magic.

The Mind Stone and Darkhold presented very different notions of Wanda's future. The Mind Stone urging her to become Scarlet Witch, the Darkhold trying to put her off by saying that becoming SW will destroy the world, and the Mind Stone "doing a Kosh Naranek" by leaving a part of itself staying with Wanda.

Some of the Darkhold quotes such as "she needs no coven" are lifted Chthon quotes (a slight change from "loyal to no coven").

The post credit scene music is called "Reborn", which strongly implies, if not confirms, the location to be Wundagore Mountain.

Ultimate Member

So will we see High Evolutionary?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
    At the time they made AoU they were scared of embracing magic (Thor infamously describing it as advanced science, and early concepts of Doctor Strange following a similar route till Derickson persuaded Feige to just go with it being magic). They always left a "back door" with Wanda's powers that they could reveal later. The Stark bomb not going off was, I would argue, always a bit suspect, and Ultron himself even comments on how odd it is that Wanda and Pietro survived.

The Mind Stone IMHO replaces the mutant powers as being the conduit to handle the chaos magic.

The Mind Stone and Darkhold presented very different notions of Wanda's future. The Mind Stone urging her to become Scarlet Witch, the Darkhold trying to put her off by saying that becoming SW will destroy the world, and the Mind Stone "doing a Kosh Naranek" by leaving a part of itself staying with Wanda.

Some of the Darkhold quotes such as "she needs no coven" are lifted Chthon quotes (a slight change from "loyal to no coven").

The post credit scene music is called "Reborn", which strongly implies, if not confirms, the location to be Wundagore Mountain.
    Hi, welcome back, Relugus. Kinda weird you didn't show up when WV EP9 aired since you are also a Chthon lore enthusiastic.

Looks like there is a planned Wanda and Vision Disney ToyBox 2 pack planned.

by DiegoYapur fan art

That thong is horrid.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    So will we see High Evolutionary?
    Where are you expecting to see him?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Where are you expecting to see him?
    It was more of a joke. He used to be at Wundagore at one point, right?