Page 31 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541811315311031 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Miburo and I have decided to join forces.

Thus, Unidinos > Everything else.
    Glad to hear it. Forget their power, if anything, Unidinos would make a pretty decent meal.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    An android(?) on a quest to find herself. Interesting concept, with her path already started, definitely curious to see where it leads her. She's also... Phenomenally heavy.

Also of interest. Her name, at least in part.

Asha.

In the Zoroastrian faith, Asha or Asha Vahishta, there's a few other variations...) is a very important, and complex, personification of a concept. Truth. It is also, amusingly, one of the first six emanations (the Amesha Spenta) of Ahura Mazda. Otherwise known- admittedly a more strict interpretation- as the "Divine Sparks".

So that'll be fun.
    ...would you believe me if I told you a misleading truth that I strung together syllables until I got something that sounded vaguely awesome and mysterious in a divine sort of way?

Midori: Unidinos... I'm so gonna get one as a pet and teach it to ride on a ball!
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Midori: Unidinos... I'm so gonna get one as a pet and teach it to ride on a ball!
    Like, do circus tricks? They already made that movie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We%27r...s_Story_(film)

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Sadara: Unidino? What's that taste like?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sadara: Unidino? What's that taste like?
    Kai: Bitter disappointment.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    ...would you believe me if I told you a misleading truth that I strung together syllables until I got something that sounded vaguely awesome and mysterious in a divine sort of way?
    I'll say yes.

Because duality.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

TITLE
    Tyranno-Sensei

NAME
    (Surname/Given)
    Ogatan Zippa

RACE/SPECIES
    Human

HEIGHT
    5'4"

STYLE
    Dino School ("Kyōryū Ryū")

HISTORY
    Born Matchibō Zippa, the girl who would later in life be known as Tyranno-Sensei was rather unremarkable. Raised in a household of strict rules and her life planned and set by her parents, her only escape was when she spent time with her childhood friend, Ogatan Phospho. Her parents were unaware of the Ogatan clan's history and ignorant of martial arts altogether, which was probably the reason they allowed things to get as far as they did before deciding to bar Zippa from continuing any sort of relationship. In her and last act of defiance to her parents, she fled and was taken in by the Ogatan. It was during this time she began learning martial arts alongside her relationship with Phospho growing into a romantic one. Surprisingly, Zippa took to the Dino School style like a fish to water, despite not having displayed any violent tendencies throughout her life up to this point.

Later in life, Zippa would give birth to six children, four boys, and two girls. It was the youngest of which, Petra, disgusted by the family's traditions, followed in her mother's footsteps by leaving and cutting off all contact with them. It was only a chance encounter one evening that Zippa would discover her grandson, Charco, and begin repairing the relationship with her daughter. Currently, she acts as Charco's teacher in martial arts.

OTHER
    *Zippa's given name is a play on lighter brand Zippo, while her maiden name is the Japanese term for "matchstick". Aside from her, her husband's name, Phospho, is a play on "phosphorus" and her daughter's name, Petra, a play on "petroleum".
    *Despite practicing a martial art originally designed to slay dinosaurs, she has one as a pet: a microraptor named Fossil.

Name: Zurvan, the First Aspect, "Father"
    Race/Species: Aspect
    Height/Weight: 10'/???
    Appearance:

"One form of many."
    Power Level: ???
    Style:
    Techniques: "----"

"I will teach you of my sons, little one. The Lord of Wisdom, Destruction Incarnate. Twins, and two sides of the same coin. I will teach you of how they formed creation itself; and of how the one who reigned as King, is King no longer. And in time, perhaps I will teach you of what came after."

Items: "Please stop going through my things, little one. They are not for you."
    Special: Time Manipulation, Conversational Telepathy, Shape-shifting
    History "Before me, there was nothing. Then, in a flash of cacophonous brilliance that heralded the birth of everything ... there was Time."

Zurvan is the first of his species, and will likely be the last. Set to wander after the his home of origin succumbed to the slow- and endless- march of time, he has drifted from place to place, watching civilization after civilization rise and fall. How it came to be that he found the Oni who was to be his first, and last disciple; and what caused their separation... is a story for another time.

Other: Zurvan's race, the "Aspects", are similar to that of the Eternals as it relates to their areas of expertise.
    He is very, very old. Also, very, very prone to hyperbole when it comes to how old he is.
    Was appointed to the position of Supreme Kai of time, by Sihn after the latter took over as the caretaker of Universe 15.
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 06-09-2018 at 02:15 PM.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Behold.

He TOO has the horns ! Where do you think she learned of the mega headbutt !?

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Like, do circus tricks? They already made that movie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We%27r...s_Story_(film)
    I'm pretty sure that's a reference to the word-salad lyrics of Cha-La Head Cha-La

TITLE
    Tyranno-Sensei

NAME
    (Surname/Given)
    Ogatan Zippa

*snip*

*Despite practicing a martial art originally designed to slay dinosaurs, she has one as a pet: a microraptor named Fossil.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Any opinions of the Chou?
    The Sacred Beast and the Seven Heroes and the reincarnation Basara appears to be are steeped in some very broad mythological ideas. However this doesn't tell me much about him as a character, and I'd like to know more about how this relates to Kami. Is this a collaborative thing with Cleric that's still being hashed out?

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    The Sacred Beast and the Seven Heroes and the reincarnation Basara appears to be are steeped in some very broad mythological ideas. However this doesn't tell me much about him as a character, and I'd like to know more about how this relates to Kami. Is this a collaborative thing with Cleric that's still being hashed out?
    My turn !

Do me, do me !

Arx Inosaan