View Poll Results: What were your feelings on the issue?

Voters
177. You may not vote on this poll
  • LOVED IT! Can't wait for more!

86 48.59%
  • Liked it quite a bit!

59 33.33%
  • It was an average read.

22 12.43%
  • I didn't really like it and I'm not sure I'm going to continue reading it.

7 3.95%
  • I hated it. I will never read another X-Factor issue unles Thumbelina appears.

3 1.69%
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    Thought the story was fun and loved all the exposition. I like reading involved in my comics. The characters all meshed well and I thought them using their powers together worked well. Lots of nods to the continuity made it even more enjoyable. Another highlight was all the locations on Krakoa the team visited. I hope she keeps up with that. Leah's jokes as usual were cringe worthy but I can get past that. She needs some work, but she's better than she was in that terrible Age of X book (remember the cookie sheet joke that went on for like 3 pages and made no sense?)

I did NOT enjoy the art. All the faces look extremely stupid. Are they all confused 24/7? His choice in fashion if also unacceptable. Lorna's tacky beanie? Rachel's parachute pants? Prodigy's mid-drift baring shirt? BARF. Hopefully he's needed for more trash like Gwenpool and has to leave the book. Amazing Baby was also completely stupid. None of it was cute. Hopefully it's killed off or left in Mojo-World where it belongs.
    I didn't like Lorna's beanie look either, but the other one she had with the miniskirt and stocking was a serve.

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    I did NOT enjoy the art. All the faces look extremely stupid. Are they all confused 24/7? His choice in fashion if also unacceptable. Lorna's tacky beanie? Rachel's parachute pants? Prodigy's mid-drift baring shirt? BARF. Hopefully he's needed for more trash like Gwenpool and has to leave the book. Amazing Baby was also completely stupid. None of it was cute. Hopefully it's killed off or left in Mojo-World where it belongs.
    Woah I didn't know opinions could be wrong lol. Who hates on Prodigy's crop top?

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Woah I didn't know opinions could be wrong lol. Who hates on Prodigy's crop top?
    The crop top can stay (and is actually super on point with today's lewks), but PetPigeon is right about all the other stuff lol. Lorna shouldn't be sporting the Avril Lavigne collection from Hot Topic. Right down to the VANS as well! The tartan pants were kind of cool tho. The whole issue was pretty cringey and I hope it settles in a little smoother as it goes along. Leah needs more subtlety and finesse in her work for sure.
    Last edited by superjosh; 07-30-2020 at 04:55 PM.

BANNED

I have A LOT of mixed Feelings about this Book.

I don’t know where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I have A LOT of mixed Feelings about this Book.

I don’t know where to start.
    This is a safe space!

Lol. Safe Place!

Anyway, I need my Nature Girl fix! She needs to tag along with Trevor.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Lol. Safe Place!

Anyway, I need my Nature Girl fix! She needs to tag along with Trevor.
    I hope they're both trans

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    As always, thank you dear Veitha. I appreciate the insights.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Also... I enjoy Amazing Baby; however please lets give us a better name.
    I was afraid that the pet would have given us too many cringey gags, but I liked it too.

It was amazing. It felt like a real team book. As good as X-Force in its own creative way. Really loved all that dialogue.

Great books like this just show how garbage is Excalibur book and stealth solo team books. Both Hellions and X-Factor have much better quality then Excalibur, Marauders, Angels or NW from first wave. I hope next wave books will be as good.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 07-31-2020 at 01:27 AM.

I can’t believe people are complaining because there’s “too many words”. Did you even read comics from the 60’s-early 90’s when it took more than 5 minutes to read a comic because they weren’t “made for the trade” and designed so someone could pick up a random issue and, thanks to the exposition, figure things out? I loved the fact that this book felt like an old school read. Only complaint is having to repeat the sexual orientation of certain characters over and over. We get it. They’re bi. Let’s move on...

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    I can’t believe people are complaining because there’s “too many words”. Did you even read comics from the 60’s-early 90’s when it took more than 5 minutes to read a comic because they weren’t “made for the trade” and designed so someone could pick up a random issue and, thanks to the exposition, figure things out? I loved the fact that this book felt like an old school read. Only complaint is having to repeat the sexual orientation of certain characters over and over. We get it. They’re bi. Let’s move on...
    Completely agree. Wordy stuff is my fave part of it. Give me all that dialogues and even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    I can’t believe people are complaining because there’s “too many words”.
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Completely agree. Wordy stuff is my fave part of it. Give me all that dialogues and even more.
    YES. Hard Same. I mean, was this issue oversized? Because when I was reading it...it felt longer than usual, but that may be credited to how dense it was.
    So much content. Many rereads. Viva WORDS.

I loved Emma interrupting Polaris explanation on how their powers solved the case.

Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    YES. Hard Same. I mean, was this issue oversized? Because when I was reading it...it felt longer than usual, but that may be credited to how dense it was.
    So much content. Many rereads. Viva WORDS.
    I'm glad it was wordy, it made the wait feel worth it.
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    I gotta be honest, I didn't care much for the crop top.